Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis (630 Views)

Ortom And Lalong At A Chinese Round Table (pics) / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen come in and take your seats. The topic at hand is simple;

Suggest a workable solution that will end the Boko haram crisis in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2013
we need Justice and more justice! Amnesty won"t solve this problem
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by egift(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2013
Solving the problem of Boko Haram is the responsibility of President Jonathan. If he is unable to do those basic job, he should resign.

If he start working and seek the opinion of "we the people", we will gladly suggest.

Alternatively, if he is doing nothing and you are asking us for solutions, you can start fist by putting some of the benefits, salary, bonuses and privileges he is enjoying on the table, so we can be enjoying it and dishing out solution for you.

Abi "Baboon go dey cho, monkey go dey suffer?"
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2013
egift: Solving the problem of Boko Haram is the responsibility of President Jonathan. If he is unable to do those basic job, he should resign.

If he start working and seek the opinion of "we the people", we will gladly suggest.

Alternatively, if he is doing nothing and you are asking us for solutions, you can start fist by putting some of the benefits, salary, bonuses and privileges he is enjoying on the table, so we can be enjoying it and dishing out solution for you.

They said sugesst a solution.If you can't proffer any then STFU.

Personally I think those guys should be well dealth with.To hell with amnesty.The baga scenario though excessive was the right way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2013
egift: Solving the problem of Boko Haram is the responsibility of President Jonathan. If he is unable to do those basic job, he should resign.

I think President Jonathan is trying to resolve this issue although you and i may not agree with his approach. As a patriotic Nigerian citizen you should be able and willing to volunteer suggestions to resolve national issues. You never know who might be viewing this thread. Security should be our collective responsibility.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by patrick89(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
I have been looking for an opportunity to share my own idea, trust me it is going to be master class, but I can't post it here my email address is okoyepatrick@ymail.com
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by sholasys: 9:27pm On May 04, 2013
- First, they should be treated as terrorist.

- FG should beef up security with necessary machinery/apparatus and intelligence. Don't play politics with Boko Haram and the prexi should not allow his selfish political ambition to make him Succumb to given amnesty to Boko Haram.

- Call on all Northern elder and Imams to embark on public reorientation (through media or town hall meeting )about Islam and what it stands for, this will help reduce the brain-watching thing (bc they believes they are fighting for Allah)

- Cloose the entire borders on the northern axis

I reserve other blue prints strategies to kill BH, Aso Rock can Contact me

1 Like

Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by egift(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
I think President Jonathan is trying to resolve this issue although you and i may not agree with his approach. As a patriotic Nigerian citizen you should be able and willing to volunteer suggestions to resolve national issues. You never know who might be viewing this thread. Security should be our collective responsibility.

Agreed. But shey "Baboon go dey cho, monkey go dey suffer?"

If he can not do it let him step aside. If he have a different approach, then he should show us the results.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2013
egift:

Agreed. But shey "Baboon go dey cho, monkey go dey suffer?"

If he can not do it let him step aside. If he have a different approach, then he should show us the results.
You really want him to resign
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by egift(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
You really want him to resign

Hell No! I want him to seat up and do his job. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by kufre2010: 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
The best solution for bokoham issue. What bible or koran can never do Ifa or Amadioha can do. Let the federal govt contact a strong and geniun Ifa or Amadioha priest after some incantation the faces of all the sponsors of bokoharam will appear. Their mode of contact or communications, the priest will reveal everything u need about them that will lead to their arrest and posibble prosecution in court. I once gave a friend this advice and he use it to recover his stolen motocycle, another friend use it to arrest arm robbers that invaded his house. To b frank some pastors use the power frm these dieties to prophesice and do miracle to get members. In the bible Isrealite use to consult their dieties to know if they should go to war. At this point of need we have to make use of our dieties before the whiteman who brought religions buys them finish.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by soma042(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2013
KIILLLLLLLLLLL DEMMMMMMMMMMMM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

no air 4 d wicked

1 Like

Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by omenka(m): 1:46am On May 05, 2013
chukwudi44:

They said sugesst a solution.If you can't proffer any then STFU.

Personally I think those guys should be well dealth with.To hell with amnesty.The baga scenario though excessive was the right way to go.

Have you profered any solution urself
How does 'should be well deat with' constitute a 'sugestion'? Dealt with HOW?

Apparently, you are dumber than the person you just criticized.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Scarpon(m): 1:53am On May 05, 2013
the problem of Nigeria is the northerns lets divide them

1 Like

Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Nobody: 3:10am On May 05, 2013
The national security apparatus has to be improved upon. The Nigerian armed forces and the police have to be rejuvenated with more modern equipment such as infrared helicopters, night-vision goggles and the deployment of electronic surveillance.
Also, the Nigerian northern borders have to be better monitored; the NIS officers should be vigilant.
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2013
egift:

Hell No! I want him to seat up and do his job. Is that too much to ask?
Nope it is not too much too for ask for
Re: Weekend Round Table Talk - Suggest A Solution For The Boko Haram Crisis by Inik(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2013
kufre2010: The best solution for bokoham issue. What bible or koran can never do Ifa or Amadioha can do. Let the federal govt contact a strong and geniun Ifa or Amadioha priest after some incantation the faces of all the sponsors of bokoharam will appear. Their mode of contact or communications, the priest will reveal everything u need about them that will lead to their arrest and posibble prosecution in court. I once gave a friend this advice and he use it to recover his stolen motocycle, another friend use it to arrest arm robbers that invaded his house. To b frank some pastors use the power frm these dieties to prophesice and do miracle to get members. In the bible Isrealite use to consult their dieties to know if they should go to war. At this point of need we have to make use of our dieties before the whiteman who brought religions buys them finish.
Sounds interesting

CFCfan: The national security apparatus has to be improved upon. The Nigerian armed forces and the police have to be rejuvenated with more modern equipment such as infrared helicopters, night-vision goggles and the deployment of electronic surveillance.
Also, the Nigerian northern borders have to be better monitored; the NIS officers should be vigilant.
Very true, most of the boko haram suicide bombers are Malians, Nigeriens and Chadians and they enter Nigeria through our porous boders

(1) (Reply)

Al-makura Promises Hell For Ombatse Militia …says, They Will Not Go Unpunished / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Court Dismisses Suit Against Tinubu / Do Not Employ Mallams And Fulanis As Security Guard-terrorists Infiltrating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.