Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name (3005 Views)

Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe / High-profile Boko Haram member Arrested In Senator's Home / JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Capnd143(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2013
Confessions Of A Captured Terrorist
While terrorism and wanton acts of destruction go on unabated in Nigeria, another can of worms has been opened regarding the identities of the real sponsors of the deadly Boko Haram group.
Sheikh Haliru, a founding member of the dreaded jama’aful Ahlul sunna wal Liddawati wal Jihad also referred to as the Boko Haram sect who has since found a new faith made startling revelations recently when he named some well placed Nigerians as the financial backbone of the sect.
Sani Haliru who was born to a "Nigerien" father and a Nigerian mother grew up in Wulari, in Borno State where his mother hails from. Like most boys, he became an Almajiri at the age of ten and was trained for four years. At 14, he was sentto Kano where he studied at Sheikh Abubakar Gumi School of Arabic Studies. Apart from being studying at the feet of the popular Sheikh Gumi, Haliru prided himself as a mentee of the late Al Quaeda leader, Osama bin Laden.
Incidentally, as revealed by Haliru, his new faith is in Jesus Christ who he hated and persecuted for 44 years. Before he became a born-again Christian, Haliru saw fire and blood as a jihadist. Narrating his past experience, he said “I took part in the Kaduna riot of 1992 and in several northern states of Nigeria, but the state I operated more from was Borno, where I was the State Commander/Chief Strategist.
In the early months of May 1986, I was among the 36 Jihadist hardliners, who went on a rampage to attack Christian students of the University of Sokoto. In that same week, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Babangida mobilized us and provided some military vans and Army uniforms which our men used and started killing innocent and defenceless Christians all over the Northern states. I and the sonof the Emir of Kano, who is now a Christian by name Rev. Paul Ado Bayero, were among the Muslim fanatics who pulled down the sculpture of Jesus at the University of Ibadan .
The following year, March 5, 1987 to be very precise, the “Evil Genius” General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida secretly armed us through one of his close aides by the name of Captain Hassan Abubakar (now a Pastor with a fast growing church in Lagos). We went to go and kill some targeted Christians including Rev. Nuhu Kure (Throne room founder) after the destruction we committed at the College of Education in Kafanchan, Kaduna State And of recent, I was the leader of the team of soldiers of Allah that destroyed Church buildings and properties in Bornu State”
The former jihadist claimed to have been to eight different countries namely Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Egypt and Niger Republic. And when he was asked if he received any training in those places, he disclosed that he was trained as an Attack Strategistin Libya and Pakistan alongside Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike. One of the proofs of the training as he disclosed was a mark whichhe carries with him till date. The mark is in form of a sword held in a hand. That is regarded by those who went through the training as the “license to kill for Allah”.
When Sani Haliru was asked about the identities of the fellow Nigerians who were his course mates in Libya and Pakistan, he said “they are scattered all over the countryand we were not too many then”. He however gave a fewnames, those he mentioned included Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu Maigari, Danlami Abubakar, Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and Asabe Dantala. He spoke further that Asari Dokubo of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force was a year ahead of him in the Libyan training camp in Benghazi.
But who financed the training in Libya, Haliru was asked. From his response, it was obvious that the person was obviously a highly placed Nigerian as he said “you will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor ofterrorism in Nigeria whose name I will not mention because he is so powerful andeven the president of Nigeria,Goodluck Jonathan, is so muchafraid of the man”.
And to prove that he harbours no fear about unveiling his sponsor, the erstwhile extremist dropped the bombshell. He said “the man is no other person than the man they call IBB. As I am talking to you now, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and women Jihadists on his payroll. They are scattered allover the Country and he can use them to destroy Nigeria”. He disclosed that the former military President still has his agents in the Nigeria Army, the Police, the Air Force and instrategic economic positions.
He alleged that Babangida’s loyalists can still be found in top political positions, in the National Assembly, in both theprint and electronic arms of the media and even in Aso Rock, Nigeria’s seat of power.”
While describing General Babangida’s influence, the repented Boko Haram pointman revealed that he attempted to divulge some of the information at his disposalto the State Security Service,

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Capnd143(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2013
he however said it was the unimaginable that happened. “Iwas arrested and detained fortwo days because IBB’S men are so many in SSS as well. After I was released by the grace of God, they (the Police)warned me never to blow up the polity or provoke violenceand I should keep my so-called-born-again with me or else I will go to jail”, Haliru said.”
He also gave indications that IBB might not be alone in financing terror in the countryas he alleged that he has the names of six traditional rulersand seven present and former Governors as well as several top military and security officers who are co-sponsoring the Boko Haram sect. Speaking further, he said “I have documented evidences to prove that General Mohammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abubaka Atiku and othertop politicians and traditional rulers are some of the people behind Boko Haram”.
When Haliru was asked if it meant that General Babangida,the Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that he accused of sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn churches in the North are not aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicizedinterview on Saturday, the 21st of April, 2011, Haliru’s reply went on to reveal more. “: I have worked so closely with Mohammadu Buahri for five years, and I can prove it that General Buhari is the most notable outspoken jihadist hardliner in Nigeria who is also strategically sponsoring Boko Haram”, he said. He said with Buhari;s statement, it was evident that the former Head of State was being hypocritical. He based his submission on Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for sucha person on the last day.
“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun(the good-doers).”
Haliru also indicted Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State as an ally of the Boko Haram sect. Narrating his experiencewhen he was arrested and detained years ago, Haliru said “ soon after my immediate boss Mohammed Yusuf was killed in 2009, about 23 of us were arrested in one of our hideouts in Bauchi. But when Governor IsaYagiuda heard about it, he immediately arranged for me to be free. Even before his official broadcast in 2010 that he was using his position as the executive Governor of Bauchi State to free 28 prisoners from Bauchi Central Prison, I was already a free man along with several of my colleagues”
it is pertinent to remember that in the nairaland article "wikileaks: boko haram is A Cia covert operation" by wikileaks, which was perhaps "ignorantly" disputed by some nairalanders, it was clearly postulated that prominent nigerian politcians were used by foreign elements as conduit pipes and destructive catalyst to wreck havoc in the country. Also Buhari clearly said he would make nigeria ungovernable for Mr.president if he wasnt elected. Now my dear nairalanders lets discuss.
Source 1 :http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/02/revealed-how-ibb-buhari-atiku-others-sponsor-boko-haram/
source 2: https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert#1202481.24
http://www.republicreport.com/exclusive-ibb-buharitop-cbn-officials-are-boko-haram-sponsors-sheik-sani-haliru/

https://www.nairaland.com/1258992/buhari-boko-haram-major-sponsor

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/buhari-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by boron10(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2013
I hope this man will not be charged with libel and slander
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Capnd143(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2013
boron10: I hope this man will not be charged with libel and slander
what do u expect from a jihadist?
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2013
The northern elites of today are just a bunch of blood suckers,tactifully decimating a whole generation.sponsoring boko haram is enough evil but keeping quiet in the face of genocide is a worst evil.May God help us all.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by ohaleoghene(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2013
Not surprise, have always known IBB Is the main head ...one day he shall die and account for his sins .

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by blackwall(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2013
Hmmmm! God will continue 2 expose dem.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by dlight1(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2013
udordike: The northern elites of today are just a bunch of blood suckers,tactifully decimating a whole generation.sponsoring boko haram is enough evil but keeping quiet in the face of genocide is a worst evil.May God help us all.
I av always known they are being sponsored by d big wigs in d north including d traditional leaders nd those who hypocritically appear 2 b against it; they wouldn't av thrived so easily if their emirs nd kings don't approve of their evil act. As far as I'm concerned d whole of northerners are guilty of it because almost all of them(d muslims) delight themselves in d killing of christians while forgetting dat it's also affecting d economy of d north I only pity d 'fools' who allow their selves 2 b used; typical northerners wt low reasoning ability
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2013
I'm sure GEJ knows d real sponsors of BH. Wat am nt sure of, is his reason for not goin after dis so called sponsors!
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Osama10(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2013
Hmmn.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by tosin2013: 7:54pm On May 04, 2013
this rubbish confession has been circulating online forseveral months now. i had first read this middle last year. d que to ask is why didnt d confessionner come out in tv to give dis confession. i dont support bokoharam but dis is just online gossip :-

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by egift(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2013
If President Jonathan know those responsible for the killing of innocent Nigerians and do nothing, he as guilty.

If he claim not to know, then he is clueless.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
IBB gets blamed for everything in Naija lol

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by fr3do(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2013
tosin2013: this rubbish confession has been circulating online forseveral months now. i had first read this middle last year. d que to ask is why didnt d confessionner come out in tv to give dis confession. i dont support bokoharam but dis is just online gossip :-

no Nigerian station be it tv or radio can broadcast this.

In Nigeria where radio stations are closed down for 'inciting' the senseless killing of innocent polio vaccinators.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Kayi(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
boron10: I hope this man will not be charged with libel and slander
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Kayi(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2013
Trash
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by MeAboki(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2013
tosin2013: this rubbish confession has been circulating online forseveral months now. i had first read this middle last year. d que to ask is why didnt d confessionner come out in tv to give dis confession. i dont support bokoharam but dis is just online gossip :-

Its been in circulation for longer than that, an imbecilic concoction of lies, a campaign of columny designed to discredit certain northerners who were perceived as threat/rivals to Odechukwu's ambition towards nomination as PDP's presidential flag bearer. The tempo has resumed considering that the drunken fisherman is considering running again, its no wonder that his laptop lackies are at it again spreading thinly veiled crude propaganda to sway the gullible and impressionable who unfortunately cannot see through their falsehood.
For those mumus wishing to believe this trash, ask yourselves why in the face of such evidence that the president and commander in chief of the armed forces (with all the resources:police, sss, army, airforce, navy, security votes at his disposal) still unwilling/unable to arrest, charge and detain these alleged perpetrators of these dastardly acts? - unless of course he Odechukwu is the real sponsor of Boko Haram.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by mikeywise(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2013
I wonder where people dig out dis trash from?
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
Only a fool will believe this.
Just think of it very well, every bad thing in Nigeria is associate with IBB.
We all know the truth about BH in Nigeria, just that we are all fools, we thinks the same way but we do different things. I HATE naija sometime
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by boron10(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2013
youngestfool: Only a fool will believe this.
Just think of it very well, every bad thing in Nigeria is associate with IBB.
We all know the truth about BH in Nigeria, just that we are all fools, we thinks the same way but we do different things. I HATE naija sometime
Please speak for yourself only. Thanks in advance
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by solopumpy227: 11:01pm On May 04, 2013
Hah I have watched this movie before on NTA.

NTA news 2011 claimed a text message purpotedly sent to Dokpesi (IBB campaign Manager "na we do am, we don bomb the thing"

Open your eyes guys this government can not be trusted for 1 cent. Believe this thrash at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by omenka(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2013
And I'm suposed to believe this or what
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Scarpon(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2013
I hope this is true
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by fabraham(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2013
God pass dem
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Sealeddeal(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2013
So,after someone confessed and exposed General IBB,Isah Yuguda,Buhari,another person still have the gut to add US CIA to Boko haram activities.whats the correlation between IBB,Buhari,Isa Yuguda and US CIA?
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by baynix(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2013
If Jonathan's Name Is Not On Their List.. It's Not Complete Then!! undecided
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by free2ryhme: 10:16am On May 05, 2013
i dare seun and his children to make this piece frontpage
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by holyvirgin: 11:20am On May 05, 2013
Jenams: I'm sure GEJ knows d real sponsors of BH. Wat am nt sure of, is his reason for not goin after dis so called sponsors!
More evidence is what mr president want before he arrests that bagger called buhari. To think some nigerians are ready to vote the bloodsucker is what am trying to understand
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by 4Play(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2013
I'm not sure why people are obsessed with the idea of sponsors of Boko Haram. It seems its a desire for a simplistic solution to what is a complex and intractable problem. If Boko Haram were fighting with night vision goggles, kevlar bullet proof vests and surface to air missiles, perhaps the obsession with sponsors will make sense.

Even armed robbers are able to cobble together AK47s, RPGs and explosives talk less of an Islamist group that has foreign links. They don't need the assistance of IBB, Buhari or whatever Northern name you can mention to put up the level of mayhem they have shown so far.
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by holyvirgin: 11:27am On May 05, 2013
free2ryhme: i dare seun and his children to make this piece frontpage
Well mukinatu is one bias being and a strong supporter of buhari.I doubt the topic is gonna hit frontpage.
@op no source? Include a source please
Re: Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name by Capnd143(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2013
holyvirgin:
Well mukinatu is one bias being and a strong supporter of buhari.I doubt the topic is gonna hit frontpage.
@op no source? Include a source please
check again, i have included different sources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Us Liberty Or Give Us Death……nicholas Ukachukwu Can Never Govern Anambra St / The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.