Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash (20222 Views)

( / 39 Killed In Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - NEMA / Pakistan: Muslim Mobs Riot After Eid Prayers, Raise Islamic State Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by idriis: 1:02pm On May 05, 2013
lacasa: Noorthern christians r the problem of the north.

- they bomb their churches.

- engage in cannibalism by eating the human flesh of slain muslims.

- provoke other religions which spark off sectarian crisis.

#... This is intentional!!
don't the phucking hypocrites!

@guruobina, truth hurts right. Well that's some Alomo bitters s'hittongue
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Bonapart(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2013
Why is it dat any thing concerning muslims must be "blood & death" even if my parents were muslims i would i've convert dem into christians. Blood sucking religion, destruction is ur end

3 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by confusion247(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2013
Crown Prince: this world and human existence is becoming more intriguing by the day.

Whenever Boko Haram strikes with tumultuous casualty, they imperialist with their agency bodies keeps mum but when the government responds with aggressive method, you see the Human Right Watch, Red cross, Amnesty international and the rest of their wacky agencies running to go count dead bodies and threatening violations and sanctions. I honestly think the northerners has also infiltrated these agencies or its a covet operations by the imperialist
The reason behind it was that northern muslims has the exclusive right to kill unnecessarily and if you violet their exclusive right, all those bodies will shout to every corners of this earth.
Northerners are born to kill.

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by vanbonattel: 1:05pm On May 05, 2013

Blame northern xtians, blame Jonathan, blame United nations, blame Israel, blame books and education, blame the cows and goats, go on and blame everybody but your love for killing innocent people. Murderer!

6 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2013
The muslims are fighting their jihad and wants to be possesive of everything and yet they won't let go of d breakup. I wonder how a religion will devote to sucking and shedding blood in d name unlimited sex with 7 virgin beside muhamed.
I wouldn't blame d president...he's helpless.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Theflint1(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
IGNORANCE! IGNORANCE! IGNORANCE.............

GREED!!!........

Those are our biggest problems, not religion nor ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by confusion247(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:
phuck ojukwu, he's in hell already.

^@topic, it's obvious the Christian youths started this s'hit. Why would they go to a Muslim neighbourhood and start shouting WAR slogans... Na waa oooh!

After naw dem go say na dem holy.. Holy ko, christ nii
Kunu brain at work. just because they were shouting war slogans is enough reason for muslims to be aggressive?
Religion of peace,
Shout war slogans = death and destruction.
Say the truth about Mohammed = death and destruction.
Say the truth about religion of peace = death and destruction.
Criticize religion of peace = death and destruction.
Criticize muhammed = death and destruction.
there is nothing peaceful with religion of peace.

5 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by ceejay80s(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
Christians pls "KILL THEM ALL"
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by preselect(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2013
Ahasco: Is high time all nothern leaders change the orientation of their wards toward love or else the north will disintegrate by 2015 most especially the north east. How on earth can civilised people who are sane be killing one another in this modern era? Are these people carnibals? God help them. They say what you sow is what you reap.
Who said they are civilized? Huh?
And who said they are sane?
Pls use proper descriptions. If you've never travelled to civilized countries try and do so, that way you'll understand what civilized means.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Sormeh: 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
So sad to hear.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by maxxx(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
AK48.

And most importantly;the igbos that have landed properties outside igboland,yea that's the sad truth. U CONVENIENTLY FORGOT "ABANDONED PROPERTIES". .IGBOS LIKE PROPERTIES BUT NOT TO THE DETRIMENT OF THEIR LIVES.SO CANCEL THAT ONE.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Paschal007: 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
I don't know how guys managed to bring Ojukwu and Igbos into this. This is fighting is between hausa Christians and muslims hopefully there are no Igbos involved. They can annihilate themselves all they want and turn their land into afghanistan. Na dem sabi. My heart goes out to innocent women and children caught in this madness. O kwa ka ora m na onu. sad

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Parnassuss(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2013
noblezone: Up "one Najiriya"!!!!

Haha I get what you are sennin there. wink
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Parnassuss(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2013
nep2ra: More power to religion! My god is greater than yours. My way is the only way. Praise MY god!!!
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by chiefkeef: 2:03pm On May 05, 2013
Chukskalidon: The muslims are fighting their jihad and wants to be possesive of everything and yet they won't let go of d breakup. I wonder how a religion will devote to sucking and shedding blood in d name unlimited sex with 7 virgin beside muhamed.
I wouldn't blame d president...he's helpless.

Just like you're hopeless do you belived Muslims kill to have unlimited sex with virgins can you testify by bringing evidence to back up your claim.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Yeeyo: 2:03pm On May 05, 2013
Hinduz ar cryin abt muslim, budiz , jewz , traditional worshipez, christian. pple ar seriosly cryin abt islam n muslim cal it a religion of peace. How doz it bcom a religion of peace?

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by gnykelly(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2013
Northerners and easterners please leave we southwesterners alone we are tired of you people and your associate problem. NO HATING O. WE JUST WANT PEACE. Thanks
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by preselect(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2013
Paschal007: I don't know how guys managed to bring Ojukwu and Igbos into this. This is fighting is between hausa Christians and muslims hopefully there are no Igbos involved. They can annihilate themselves all they want and turn their land into afghanistan. Na dem sabi. My heart goes out to innocent women and children caught in this madness. O kwa ka ora m na onu. sad
If the northern xtians are annihilated what d'you think would happen next? The killers will march south. So it's better we support the Christians up north and by the way, many of those northern Christians are igbos. And I don't know what igbos are still doing in the north.

I'll rather we have peace, but if people are determined to kill, not even the combined forces of USA Russia and China can stop them from fighting. That's the fundamental problem with Nigeria. Nigerians are the problem, not PDP alone
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by FOLLEY20(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

Nobody can fix Nigeria, it is a mistake and the only thing that can fix it is to break it.
Thank u! The only way out of this menace is to break up. Yes! To disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Greatken007(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2013
Dospix: Nigeria is a sick country;a clear fact we can not dispute. If we keep whimpering and tautologizing this problem that we face without proffering ways this issues can be solved,then we are doomed.
mind ur language,U cant conclude that Nigeria is sick just because there is restiveness in one region.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Greatken007(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2013
Imanuelle: Christians and muslims are never meant to stay together , in a place like Nigeria, no matter the preaching or orientation .
says who?Befor u were given birth to they av been living in peace together
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by adezzy01(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2013
it is high tym i camedwn heaviy on these f**ls cald NLders 'religion of pis/busnes&entaintermnt religion' na u al sabi,if we av gud govt d whole problematic nth states should av bn dclea SOE. NW2 d xtian&muslem figtin on NL&streets Knw dis no heaven4u al.I knw u we al com wit word of bomb because u dnt knw ur religion.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Greatken007(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2013
blaqoracle: OJUKWU WAS NEVER A PROPHET, BUT AN UNFORGIVEABLE COWARD.
i weep for you in Igala,no respect for the dead,who did this to you?pls i need an urgent answer

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Paschal007: 2:30pm On May 05, 2013
pres-elect:

If the northern xtians are annihilated what d'you think would happen next? The killers will march south. So it's better we support the Christians up north and by the way, many of those northern Christians are igbos. And I don't know what igbos are still doing in the north.

I'll rather we have peace, but if people are determined to kill, not even the combined forces of USA Russia and China can stop them from fighting. That's the fundamental problem with Nigeria. Nigerians are the problem, not PDP alone

When they're through with themselves i dunno how many of them will be left to march southwards.

At bold how do you know that? Taraba has good number of indigenous Christians or so i heard.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by whiteeyes: 2:35pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:

^@topic, it's obvious the Christian youths started this s'hit. Why would they go to a Muslim neighbourhood and start shouting WAR slogans... Na waa oooh!

After naw dem go say na dem holy.. Holy ko, christ nii
. From your name I can guess your religion. But because I resolved not to abuse on this thread I would have said you are a fool and an idiot illiterate! Do you have the words chanted? What if tHe route was the only one to the burial ground? By the way, is Christ your mate for you to wRite such? If anyone refers to your mohamed as such, war begins! Anyway the God you address so is not handicapped and cand handle all things without agberos like in islam that that fight for their allah! Be warned

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Rexnegro(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2013
So becos of gala make we dey kill ourselves dey go abi mumu ? If me I have one wish its will be to divide this fucking ,failed country that nothing is working....since we don't have one voice , let's go our separate ways .....
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by vandarsar(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2013
Uummm idodo oro. Both belief systems have a "virgin" unknown in its equation. Never thought of that!

Another thing both religions embraced is they would do anything or insult you to any length if you blaspheme their purported God... A sign of foolishness?

Brotherman:

it is the same manner of entrenched belief that some one came and died and took away "all your sins" 2000 years ago; and that a virgin can concieve and give birth;[/b]

RELIGION IS A PRODUCT OF MAN AND WILL REMAIN A PRODUCT OF MAN; U DO NOT NEED RELIGION TO GO TO HEAVEN
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by antiembezzle: 2:49pm On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz: Do we have police force in Nigeria? What is the sole duty of the President? I thought to protect lives and properties. We really need an iron fist in Nigeria. The one we have only interested in divide and conquer.
you are a mighty headed FOOL! What did all your iron fisted corrupt leaders achieved for nigeria if not continuous enslavement of the poor masses and the manufacture of 20million almajiries. No infrastructure, no sh.it! For your info, religous and ethnic crises in nigeria will never end as far as there are muslims like you, and untill the death toll of some evil regions hit 3million too. *seeping my fresh air juice*

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by vanstanzy(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2013

Have u heard the saying that goes, "its only the bad workman that blames his tools"? embarassed U and the Muslim North are no different. KEEP THE BLAME GAME COMING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA / Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.