Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash (20223 Views)

( / 39 Killed In Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast - NEMA / Pakistan: Muslim Mobs Riot After Eid Prayers, Raise Islamic State Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2013
Dospix: What annoys me the most is the fact the things that fuel these sectarian and religious violence are trifles and things we should on a normal day treat with levity.
Like what, if I may ask?
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Afoskalex(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

Do you need any baba alawo to tell you we are doomed? then you need to wake up from your daydream.
. Mr man,that is not the right thing to say,we must be praying for naija collectively,not pronouncing doom on her.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by cecegorz(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2013
ceejay80s: Christians pls "KILL THEM ALL"
Too much of Spartacus!
This is 21st Century bro. Violent death shouldn't be prime time entertainment anymore.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by idriis: 3:35pm On May 05, 2013
whiteeyes: . From your name I can guess your religion. But because I resolved not to abuse on this thread I would have said you are a fool and an idiot illiterate! Do you have the words chanted? What if tHe route was the only one to the burial ground? By the way, is Christ your mate for you to wRite such? If anyone refers to your mohamed as such, war begins! Anyway the God you address so is not handicapped and cand handle all things without agberos like in islam that that fight for their allah! Be warned
when men deh talk make b'itche's like you shut the phuck up! Educated mugu! Don't ever quote me again or I'll treat ur phuck one time
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by HonKontigi: 3:58pm On May 05, 2013
berem: RIP to the dead!
Very reasonable comment. Christians killed and muslims killed, where are the hypocrites who are wont to spewing biassed, sentimental crap?
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2013
I've started composing Niger Delta's anthem and designing of our flag. Good bye one Nigeria
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Policewoman(f): 4:38pm On May 05, 2013
But why is it always the muslim youths looking for trouble?

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Ebestsmscom: 4:41pm On May 05, 2013
AK 48:

And most importantly;the igbos that have landed properties outside igboland,yea that's the sad truth.

You dey mercy for them? wink

I will be the last person to do that.
Time will tell.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by gbagyiza: 4:46pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

Nobody can fix Nigeria, it is a mistake and the only thing that can fix it is to break it.
God can fix it.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 05, 2013
...SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR DISINTIGRATION...
CZHEKOSLOVAKIA>CHEC REPUBLIC n SLOVAKIA
SUDAN> SUDAN and SOUTH SUDAN ETHIOPIA>ETHIOPIA n ERITRIA
YUGOSLAVIA>SERBIA and BOSNIAHEZEGOVINA(GEORGIA,KYRGISTAN,'KAZAKSTAN,'...all former RUSSIA) INDIA and PAKISTAN USED TO BE ONE......
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Afoskalex(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=gbagyiza]God can fix it.Yes,u're correct.It seems some ppl's understanding cannot fathom d power and majesty of God.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2013
DESTROY CHRISTIANITY/ISLAM, RESTORE TRADITIONALISM, SAVE NAIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by ikweremilitant: 5:25pm On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz: Do we have police force in Nigeria? What is the sole duty of the President? I thought to protect lives and properties. We really need an iron fist in Nigeria. The one we have only interested in divide and conquer.
my frend shut dat tin u call mouth.security of life nd property,ure speaking english,are northanas d only people in nija y can't dey stay in peace.or is it gej dat ask demto fight or the police gave them matchets.pls police nd sojas na person born dem
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 05, 2013
Sad situation.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2013
ikwere militant: my frend shut dat tin u call mouth....

Lol.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by ikweremilitant: 5:29pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

If it were to be a country where truth is respected, Ojukwu will be on the new 5000 naira notes and his statue standing in every military barack. The man was a genius.
pls o don't say it loud befor our magnificent nd all knowing comrades frm the west will come nd insult ur mother
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by ikweremilitant: 5:32pm On May 05, 2013
Ahasco: Is high time all nothern leaders change the orientation of their wards toward love or else the north will disintegrate by 2015 most especially the north east. How on earth can civilised people who are sane be killing one another in this modern era? Are these people carnibals? God help them. They say what you sow is what you reap.
my frend I don't know d disintegration ure toking off o.cos according to my calculation the north is finished as in divided shatterd nd.confusd all tanx to the jihadist

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by otobrisesarah(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2013
Really, if we cannot live together in unity, its best we part ways. Better to live in starvation than live with carnibals.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by pat4love: 6:14pm On May 05, 2013
It is time we Christain react not seat back and watch the North distroying our Christain because Mr President is a Christain. It's time to stand up and fight for ourself.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by fckyourman: 6:16pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

Na lie! What fuels this violence is an entrenched belief system which was handed down to one religion which brainwashed them that you will fvck 72 tight underaged muslim virgins if you kill an innocent person.
go suck a diick insecure person.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by fckyourman: 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
ceejay80s: Christians pls "KILL THEM ALL"

starting with you
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by coputa(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2013
Let us get something clear here...Taraba state is one of the poorest state in Nigeria,..wukari,.the centre of violence is even worse.....the jukuns and fulanis in the state are living in abject poverty brought about by the same wicked leaders that are fanning the embers of hatred among them.....the fulani muslims are the agent provocateur here.....their myopic imams will continue to waste their(almajiris) lives to suit their satanic ego
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by whiteeyes: 7:45pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=*idriis*]when men deh talk make b'itche's like you shut the phuck up! Educated mugu! Don't ever quote me again or I'll treat ur phuck one time[/quote/]. You surely are a street born, not born of a woman. Otherwise if you are, be assured that what you wrote is directly to your mother. Gutter pig! What makes you a man? You must be a nonentity and a nuisance to your environment...

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by fitzmayowa: 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
lacasa: Noorthern christians r the problem of the north.

- they bomb their churches.

- engage in cannibalism by eating the human flesh of slain muslims.

- provoke other religions which spark off sectarian crisis.

#... This is intentional!!
This is a clear indication that you have loaned your brains out...SMH

2 Likes

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by whiteeyes: 8:03pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:
when men deh talk make b'itche's like you shut the phuck up! Educated mugu! Don't ever quote me again or I'll treat ur phuck one time
. I quote you only as necessity, otherwise I spit on your post and walk away. You sure are lesser than an slowpoke which is why I'll not bother to reply your rubbish post anymore.

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2013
And to think of the reason why the started the fight is laughable and makes me wonder if the campaigners of one Nigeria is blind.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by dgysoft(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2013
The hard truth is that united we are killed divided we shall live. please Mr President should pass a bill suggesting the division of this slaughter house called nigeria. Let break up just to make up. Let see who will suffer. Enough to this ethenipolitireligious massacre and crisis. my people are dying and smiling in the name one nigeria which is not found anywhere in the world. just two states 1. FRBH (federal republic of boko haram) in the north and 2. FRN south. choose one, for me FRN naija for life.
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by Beync(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2013
And the yeye northern elders keep quite
they cannot speak to their brothers in the language they understand
if it were jtf now they would have been spewing rubbish
Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by lakesider(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
Islam and christianity has killed more people than all diseases of d world **sad #islamabad. #christianityevil

1 Like

Re: 39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash by livethinme: 10:35pm On May 05, 2013
van bonattel:

Nobody can fix Nigeria, it is a mistake and the only thing that can fix it is to break it.

gbagyiza: God can fix it.

You see the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election / Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.