Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (589022 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2013
forum is now open, add me as a friend. . Screenagerjoe on www..com.ng
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by engrsoma(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2013
engrsoma: hello guyz how many days did it take your admission to reflect on ecampus cause i cant find my name dia, but otokx told me 7 dayz or more?
Make Una ansa me now
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Deprince36m(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Rosysea2088:

i stay @ phase 4. are u in econs department
nah... Pet. Eng. (fresher)
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by missuniverse(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2013
stephnexi: My dearest Oga otokx whose bro is soundtruth personal assistant is Nerosoft and secretary classyglory.My best cleaner Kathyfunky who came here to cause confusion but i have a Prof prof Chris who won't allow it and this boy gueke like asking stewpig question but my intelligent Rose to my fashionista Fine girl to switcommy plus marylex now add miss universe tho she did not contest but incredible me told me ellyrichy told samgreguc that obilo with d questioner were discussing about collinselvic,crystalbelle is married to engrsoma dy gave birth to ejolingo,realufuoma and synclare till date i dont understand his name Screenajeer if i didn't mention ur name am sorry will do dat nextime one Love Am Stephnexi d writer kai malamai
you gud eyyyh,i go sign u up ma record label
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
stephnexi: My dearest Oga otokx whose bro is soundtruth personal assistant is Nerosoft and secretary classyglory.My best cleaner Kathyfunky who came here to cause confusion but i have a Prof prof Chris who won't allow it and this boy gueke like asking stewpig question but my intelligent Rose to my fashionista Fine girl to switcommy plus marylex now add miss universe tho she did not contest but incredible me told me ellyrichy told samgreguc that obilo with d questioner were discussing about collinselvic,crystalbelle is married to engrsoma dy gave birth to ejolingo,realufuoma and synclare till date i dont understand his name Screenajeer if i didn't mention ur name am sorry will do dat nextime one Love Am Stephnexi d writer kai malamai
nyc 1
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Realufoma(f): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Realufoma(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Wole Soyinka had better be ready.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Eyah........ Are there no biochemistry studnts here? #sad
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Joyjoseph65(f): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Damsel am in dept of English studies,re u?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by MaryLexx(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmm. . . . Eleyi le gidi gan ooooo!!!
U'r so so on point, daaaaaarling.
Nice 1.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
MaryLexx:
Hmmm. . . . Eleyi le gidi gan ooooo!!!
U'r so so on point, daaaaaarling.
Nice 1.
mary, u b yoruba gurl ni?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by damsel143: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joyjoseph65: Damsel am in dept of English studies,re u?
Yup,happy to find u. i stay at dan etete in abj campus. wot abt u?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by MaryLexx(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Finegrl: mary, u b yoruba gurl ni?
Lolzzzzzzz!!
On d contrary, am not a yoruba gurl ooo.
But I reside in Lagos.
What abt u?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
MaryLexx:
Lolzzzzzzz!!
On d contrary, am not a yoruba gurl ooo.
But I reside in Lagos.
What abt u?[color=#000099][/color]
owk. Am a yoruba gal 4rm ondo state bt i reside in port harcot
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rosysea2088(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ miss universe... What is ur fb name?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by MaryLexx(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Finegrl: owk. Am a yoruba gal 4rm ondo state bt i reside in port harcot
Wooow, nice meeting u here.
Are u on FB or WatzApp?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rosysea2088(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
ellyrichy: Good morning y'all, bro i sight you too congrats wella. Please i know its kinda coming late but Rosysea a big congrats to you dear. I rep Medicine and surgery.

tnx dear, better late than ever
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rosysea2088(f): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Samgreguc:
CONGRATULATION!

thanks dearie... But m having problem signing up
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
i could be your manager. Do u mind?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Rosysea am nt on whatsapp, just fb.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oprince11: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
sir otox Good afternoon ..will there be anything like 2nd supplementary list ... plsss I want to know cos of my sister who hasn't gotten yet. .
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rosysea2088(f): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mallamai: Confirm your name in the Admission List on the eCampus Portal

Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty ; 

First bank of Nigeria Plc - (SCIENCE)

United Bank for Africa Plc - (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, SSLT FULLTIME, SSLT PART TIME)

Access Bank Plc - (DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING, PHND)

EcoBank Plc - (AGRICULTURE, SOCIAL SCIENCES)

U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) - (EDUCATION, POST NCE)

Fidelity Bank - (ACIB, HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES)

FinBank Plc - (PHARMACY)

Proceed to pay your Hostel Accomodation Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty ;

Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form

If not cleared:

Fill the Rejection Forms 

Proceed to the Admissions Office for advice from the rejection officer in the Admissions office

The Admissions Office after confirmation will request you to pay for admission rejection form

Pay for the rejection form and proceed to the Admissions Office to get your rejection form

Based on the advice of the Admssions Office, the rejected candidate proceeds to the recommended department

The HOD of the department will endorse the acceptance or rejection of the candidate in the Rejection form (if the candidate is still rejected by the department in question, the officers will make their remarks stating the reason for their rejection and the candidate is expected go back to the Admission Office for another recommendation and advice)

Otherwise, if the candidate is accepted by the department, he/she then returns to the Admissions office for further endorsement)

The candidate’s department is then changed online to the department which accepted the candidate

This therefore makes room for the candidate to go back online to complete the eligibility form online based on the department which accepted the candidate.

If cleared:

Proceed to pay your School Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty:

First bank of Nigeria Plc - (SCIENCE)

United Bank for Africa Plc - (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, SSLT FULLTIME, SSLT PART TIME)

Access Bank Plc - (DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING, PHND)

EcoBank Plc - (AGRICULTURE, SOCIAL SCIENCES)

U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) - (EDUCATION, POST NCE)

Fidelity Bank - (ACIB, HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES)

FinBank Plc - (PHARMACY)

Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal and print all online fees receipt

Complete the Personal Data Form for new Students

Complete all other Registration Forms online and Print

Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at the Uniport Medical Centre

Get all your completed and Printed documents including: Online Fee Receipt, Acceptance form, Provisional admission slip, Guarantor’s form and proceed for Physical verification at the admissions office with original O’level result certificate and UTME result slip (for sighting) 

If cleared by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents for clearance with the faculty officer of the faculty to which your department belongs

If cleared by your Faculty Officer, wait  for the approval of the Academic officer before you proceed with other registration activities such as course registration

Candidates are expected to complete all registration activities on or before the stated dates in the school calendar or stand the risk of forfeiting their admission for the academic session.............follow Dis procedure @Roseysea

thanks dear.... Xo i should pay before signing up?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why did our uniport excos just abandon us like this na. Did we offend them?
1st it was taju, then milkman became scarce, soundtrugh ran away, tobexin just be like hamarttan and now comrade otoks has been kidn....
I comment my reserve.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rose u sign up before u pay 4 acceptance, then u book 4 accomodation b4 u pay 4 it.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Joyjoseph65(f): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
damsel@143:

Yup,happy to find u. i stay at dan etete in abj campus. wot abt u?
King Jaja hall A,its so unfortunate we aint in d same hostel.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Finegrl: owk. Am a yoruba gal 4rm ondo state bt i reside in port harcot
I like yoruba gals
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by fabby26(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
stephnexi: Make una see us ooooooooo wetn con dy do dz one ehn #Rotfl mtschw mandelite cn mandelite ni mehn dz room is hmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheers to the freaking weekend now drink to dat :* :*

And how e come be your headache say I dey rep my former NMH Hostel....those in NMH 2009/2010 set know how the groove used to be & knw what am saying. You're still a fresher, so this is not for your consumption. So keep quiet and put your mouth where your money is plz!!

You mustn't quote every thread.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Finegrl: my love, wetin hapen?

angry
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Onogueks(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
My curiosity was just killed by the release of the basic list.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
choi... Life is in stages. First everybody was asking how much is post ume form, leta dey started asking wha questions should we expect durin post ume... Some failed n some passed... People dat failed left d thrend n those dat passed were asking wen should we expect d merit admission. Merit list was released n tension was increased for those who did not make it, d questions were now; wen will second list come out, will second choice candidates b included.. D list was released n third list followed some lost hope.. And d common qesetions were now; wen is basic list coming awt, pls help me check ma admission status... Basic list is awt some asking about 5th list (omo go buy jamb form).... Now d question has changed; what are d requirements for clearance... Haahahahahahah. now everybody is hooking up.. Tnx to God we all made it, congrats to everyone, d journey wasnt smooth tho... Tnx to sir otokx n soundtruth (u guys are God sent).. N tnx to every forum member (u guys are awesome).... Back to d matter, finegirl i miss u

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
fabby26:

And how e come be your headache say I dey rep my former NMH Hostel....those in NMH 2009/2010 set know how the groove used to be & knw what am saying. You're still a fresher, so this is not for your consumption. So keep quiet and put your mouth where your money is plz!!

You mustn't quote every thread.
MANDELA was the bomb then wen students bin full der, remember how boiz will stay upstairs and yap gals goin to classes and dem gals go dey shy, tho i used to stay at kwame nkrumah extension, i slept at mandela anytym i go for nite class{tho i dnt do dt again}. . . . extension was fun too wen it came to SUG week. groove toh badt
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Realufoma(f): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Incredible.me:
Rose u sign up before u pay 4 acceptance, then u book 4 accomodation b4 u pay 4 it.
I did pay both fees before signing up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.