Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (590667 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

we are actually here to help you only if you guys will co-operate; you have to state your intentions clearly so we can advise properly.

buh u were d one dat said i wont get admitted...after i gave u my surname...my jamb stat is showin no admission yet....which oda cooperation r u talkin abt...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
oforkanji:
double chief!!!!!
Çäń yu check 4 a frnd of mine 47213255CD dats her jamb reg
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
sir otokx pls I reli nid ur hlp.....i applyd 4 pet n gas engineering buh I didnt reli do well in d post utme den I chekd ma jamb admission statz 2day n dy admitted me in2 pure n industrial chemistry....iono knw wah 2 do...I av alredi bought n filled d basic form wich dir xzam z 2 hold by ending of diz month...shud I go ahead wit d basic or wit d pure n industrial chem.....n can I stil chng 2 engineerin after my 1st year wit a gud gp??...pls m confused n nid hlp
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
cremeflora:

buh u were d one dat said i wont get admitted...after i gave u my surname...my jamb stat is showin no admission yet....which oda cooperation r u talkin abt...

We wrote you guys, this thing is very simple, you say you want pharmacy or nothing so what we will do for you is to allow your names remain in the pool and see if they are picked. If you guys change mind and say you want to apply for other courses where they are vacancies, chances are you would get selected there. Alternatively you can proceed to the private universities where you have pharmacy and start, for me that will be the best advice we can give.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Notwithstanding,SmartKid,there is no hurry in life.Stop comparing your legs with a moving train or you better make yourself one.While the hurry to bank over in a private school.I advise you to get basic form sharp-sharp,settle your intentions and psychology to do it and you shall win.Basic prepares you for the system,its helps orient your mind about what the university system is all about.Before i entered basic,i was visioning all the time that the university was a mountains and only one person controls it.But when i entered my orientation changed,i began to see that the university wasn't actually a big mountain to cross but just a matured secondary school.That orientation that ''if it is not medicine i will not do anything'',also changed.I saw that every courses in the university is good,it all depends on how you packaged yourself.Inaddition to that,basics prepares you for even the JAMB,you may wish to write.When i was in basic,i never studied for JAMB,during the 3weeks of registration and writing of post-utme,i did not carry anybook to read.I was reading Chimamandas Adochie's book,HALF A YELLOW and PURPLE HIBISCUS and PHILOSOPHY of MR GREEN on ART OF WAR.I also read a couple of Chinua Achebe's books too.This was after the basic prog had ended.I did not study for post-utme,i knew that the kind of studies i did for basic was just enough.

If you can study very hard on your basic,guy forget post-utme...you will blast post-utme anyhow.But if you choose to do Basic,you must need the help of anyone that succeeded the programme to give you orientation on how to succeeded,because althrough my basic days,senior men were around orienting me on how to read,what to read and how to attend to question.I can bet myself that i follow these steps in a good percentage and here am I looking at a fullmoon.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

I am not happy with you, why did you take it upon yourself to be calling me by my real name, oya go and re-edit your posts and do the needful.
Plz accept my unreserved apology, de re-edittin has been done. I now truely dat all ur predictions is nt marely guessing,u r indeed a u.p insider. Plz unique comrade wen wuld de 3rd list be out, Dec? or b4 jamb deadline is elasped. I hav consoled maself 4 wat is gone is gone,only de future do l luk 2 nw. by de way wat vacancies r dia left, cos ma popsy seems 2 prefer uniport ova private unis(tuition fee issue),u can imagine dey hav strted singin basic nd jamb songs in2 ma ears already.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

I am not happy with you, why did you take it upon yourself to be calling me by my real name, oya go and re-edit your posts and do the needful.
Plz accept my unreserved apology, de re-edittin has been done. I am now truely convinced beyond doubts dat all ur predictions is nt marely guessing,u r indeed a u.p insider. Plz unique comrade wen wuld de 3rd list be out, Dec? or b4 jamb deadline is elasped. I hav consoled maself 4 wat is gone is gone,only de future do l luk 2 nw. by de way wat vacancies r dia left, cos ma popsy seems 2 prefer uniport ova private unis(tuition fee issue),u can imagine dey hav strted singin basic nd jamb songs in2 ma ears already,afta i tuld dem of de latest.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

We wrote you guys, this thing is very simple, you say you want pharmacy or nothing so what we will do for you is to allow your names remain in the pool and see if they are picked. If you guys change mind and say you want to apply for other courses where they are vacancies, chances are you would get selected there. Alternatively you can proceed to the private universities where you have pharmacy and start, for me that will be the best advice we can give.

ok...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by shazzar(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
cruz22:
sir otokx pls I reli nid ur hlp.....i applyd 4 pet n gas engineering buh I didnt reli do well in d post utme den I chekd ma jamb admission statz 2day n dy admitted me in2 pure n industrial chemistry....iono knw wah 2 do...I av alredi bought n filled d basic form wich dir xzam z 2 hold by ending of diz month...shud I go ahead wit d basic or wit d pure n industrial chem.....n can I stil chng 2 engineerin after my 1st year wit a gud gp??...pls m confused n nid hlp

You can't change from sciences to engr, even with a 5. Gpa.......that I know
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
shazzar:

You can't change from sciences to engr, even with a 5. Gpa.......that I know
ok tnkz..buh do u av any suggestion 4 me??
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by shazzar(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
cruz22:
ok tnkz..buh do u av any suggestion 4 me??

Our comrade would know best....as I am a fresh toad and lack the systematic knowledge you require.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
shazzar:

Our comrade would know best....as I am a fresh toad and lack the systematic knowledge you require.
aiit

comrade otokx pls m stil waitin 4 ur reply
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Alexas58:
iceberylin yhu no get old man picture 4 ur palour?
Guy.plc how do you check it?? Cause i dont know hw you gyys roll here
Should i drop my bros jamb Reg-Number undecided
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by shazzar(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
cruz22:
aiit

comrade otokx pls m stil waitin 4 ur reply

Tho if I were you, I wuld take the ind chem but still write jamb and post utme to get my desired course, if next year doesn't work out then know God wants you to read ind chem.......that's if I were you sha.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
smartkid00:
Plz accept my unreserved apology, de re-edittin has been done. I am now truely convinced beyond doubts dat all ur predictions is nt marely guessing,u r indeed a u.p insider. Plz unique comrade wen wuld de 3rd list be out, Dec? or b4 jamb deadline is elasped. I hav consoled maself 4 wat is gone is gone,only de future do l luk 2 nw. by de way wat vacancies r dia left, cos ma popsy seems 2 prefer uniport ova private unis(tuition fee issue),u can imagine dey hav strted singin basic nd jamb songs in2 ma ears already,afta i tuld dem of de latest.

ok, send me your reg no now, lemme check something, please be fast.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
shazzar:

Tho if I were you, I wuld take the ind chem but still write jamb and post utme to get my desired course, if next year doesn't work out then know God wants you to read ind chem.......that's if I were you sha.
ok..tnkz once again
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
Notwithstanding,SmartKid,there is no hurry in life.Stop comparing your legs with a moving train or you better make yourself one.While the hurry to bank over in a private school.I advise you to get basic form sharp-sharp,settle your intentions and psychology to do it and you shall win.Basic prepares you for the system,its helps orient your mind about what the university system is all about.Before i entered basic,i was visioning all the time that the university was a mountains and only one person controls it.But when i entered my orientation changed,i began to see that the university wasn't actually a big mountain to cross but just a matured secondary school.That orientation that ''if it is not medicine i will not do anything'',also changed.I saw that every courses in the university is good,it all depends on how you packaged yourself.Inaddition to that,basics prepares you for even the JAMB,you may wish to write.When i was in basic,i never studied for JAMB,during the 3weeks of registration and writing of post-utme,i did not carry anybook to read.I was reading Chimamandas Adochie's book,HALF A YELLOW and PURPLE HIBISCUS and PHILOSOPHY of MR GREEN on ART OF WAR.I also read a couple of Chinua Achebe's books too.This was after the basic prog had ended.I did not study for post-utme,i knew that the kind of studies i did for basic was just enough.

If you can study very hard on your basic,guy forget post-utme...you will blast post-utme anyhow.But if you choose to do Basic,you must need the help of anyone that succeeded the programme to give you orientation on how to succeeded,because althrough my basic days,senior men were around orienting me on how to read,what to read and how to attend to question.I can bet myself that i follow these steps in a good percentage and here am I looking at a fullmoon.
Kk,let me wait 4 de remaining list as otokx said dis new list is nt de last. Tnks 4 de advice,i wuld take it,if tinz comes 2 dat stage.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
shazzar:

thanks, see you soon
yes o, would love to have you in my department, brains full Chemical Engineering this set, we can make uniport proud to have us grin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cruz22(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
letz hear wah comrade otokx has 2 say......

comrade pls my question z stil hangin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
shazzar:

Good advise
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

ok, send me your reg no now, lemme check something, please be fast.
45007118CH. dats it,oga dis ur checkin de fear me,cos i havnt recieved any gud news 4rm u b4.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by cremeflora(f): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

we are actually here to help you only if you guys will co-operate; you have to state your intentions clearly so we can advise properly.

mr otokx pls email me ur mobile numba i wanna get clarity on sumtin....cremeflora@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by shazzar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
ProfChris10:

yes o, would love to have you in my department, brains full Chemical Engineering this set, we can make uniport proud to have us grin

Lolz...I hope we do just that

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats to all those who made it to 2nd list, those still hoping God will see you through. Comrade Otokx I never forget you o, na which kind wine you dey drink? grin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
smartkid00:
45007118CH. dats it,oga dis ur checkin de fear me,cos i havnt recieved any gud news 4rm u b4.

Animal Environmental Biology, Plant Science and Biotechnology, Education Biology, SSLT, make a choice.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Unique. Otokx hw e go be na(de nxt list) can it beat jamb deadline 31st? nd i thought de applications r closed,would it be re-opened? i bin use priv.uni gt hope,bt as ma popsy talk 2day,i fear he may find it difficult 2 sponsor 4 dat side.(expensive).
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

Animal Environmental Biology, Plant Science and Biotechnology, Education Biology, SSLT, make a choice.
SSLT.(Biomedical)
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
smartkid00:
SSLT.

Let us see if with the help of God, we could squeeze you inside this batch and who knows you may just end up getting that pharmacy.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

Let me see if with the help of God, we could squeeze you inside this batch and who knows you may just end up getting that pharmacy.
Abeg if u see ma name unda pharmacy,no borda 2 squeeze ma name enta sslt,bt if nuttin nuttin,i take God beg u squeeze it in,so i can hav an admission 2 hold on 2 dis yr atleast.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

Let us see if with the help of God, we could squeeze you inside this batch and who knows you may just end up getting that pharmacy.
Amen 2 pharmacy,if it happens i will happily run madt(extremely happy),nd u will be ma paddy 4 life.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
smartkid00:
Abeg if u see ma name unda pharmacy,no borda 2 squeeze ma name enta sslt,bt if nuttin nuttin,i take God beg u squeeze it in,so i can hav an admission 2 hold on 2 dis yr atleast.

your name is not on pharmacy, a request could be sent for sslt and then the big oga can use his discretion to say no put in pharmacy or leave it till the next list, whatever the case at least an effort has been made and would be followed up.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
otokx:

your name is not on pharmacy, a request could be sent for sslt and then the big oga can use his discretion to say no put in pharmacy or leave it till the next list, whatever the case at least an effort has been made and would be followed up.
Has de compilation 4 dat list strted already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.