Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (591725 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
Just received a text message from one ''UNIPORT'' about all basic students to check their admission status(if not too exact,on the basic portal) and that reg. ends at 16th Jan as a message from the DVC...

Any of you basics' got this text?
I didnt get d text sha but the basic list has been online since tuesday at my2.uniport.edu.ng (If u enter basic portal (basic.uniport.edu.ng) u will be redirected there). U will need the username and password u used in basic registration to access it and u can do that with the latest Opera Mini, Moxilla or Chrome on PC only
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
bestdeals0:
Dr Laz, am still asking if its possible to apply for mechatronics engineering in utme cos i applied pet nd gas engr in d basic form.
Its possible
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
I didnt get d text sha but the basic list has been online since tuesday at my2.uniport.edu.ng (If u enter basic portal (basic.uniport.edu.ng) u will be redirected there). U will need the username and password u used in basic registration to access it and u can do that with the latest Opera Mini, Moxilla or Chrome on PC only

Have you seen into this re-checking thing? What is it all about? Is it a thing of feeling forms or...?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by guzzyg: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

In UNIPORT,academic excellence is rewardable even from the scratch.

A fixed template in UNIPORT for you is...

''DO YOUR BEST''

and for them,...

''LEAVE THE REST FOR US''
thanks, thank God there regard for merit, hop ma questn are nt too much, what is d minimum score one can hav in jamb in jamb to get mbbs on a safer side, somhow confuse of ma chance between uniport nd uniben,ur clue abt d 2 school for mbbs o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by StefanBanks: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2014
stephx:

goodevening comrade. pls can my name appear in d 3rd considering d fact dat I did not apply 4 d supplementary? pls ur answer z urgently needed. thanks in anticipation of ur ever-correct answer.

Check ur admission status on Jamb.org.ng.......i also didn't apply 4 supplementary but saw admission 4 my course dere
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2014
bestdeals0:
Dr Laz, am still asking if its possible to apply for mechatronics engineering in utme cos i applied pet nd gas engr in d basic form.

You have been answered by an elder,and he is correct in my own thought...

Go ahead,we have given you our blessings!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2014
guzzyg:
thanks, thank God there regard for merit, hop ma questn are nt too much, what is d minimum score one can hav in jamb in jamb to get mbbs on a safer side, somhow confuse of ma chance between uniport nd uniben,ur clue abt d 2 school for mbbs o

Minimum should be atleast 280.

I can recall,twice i wrote UNIBEN...I got 60% And another 63% i was not given med/surg but different courses altogether...

To make in Uniben,beat the mark up to atleast 75% upward.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
guzzyg:
i think uniport will do u better.
Uniben is like scoring so so so high.
Btw where are u from?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oforkanji: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doclight:
Btw where are u from?
Grate Uniben.......:mmmm one thing about uniben, they will always admit you, But to get any medic course you should score atleast 85% of their pume and get a good jamb score too. I remembered my yrs in uniben scored 65 nd 70 I was given intergrated science Edu and Economics Edu while I applied for Med Lab nd Nursing respectively
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by guzzyg: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doclight:
Btw where are u from?
hmmm, from ondo state, wana obtain pre deg form@uniport, any bumps for ma non indigenship
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oforkanji: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
guzzyg:
hmmm, from ondo state, wana obtain pre deg form@uniport, any bumps for ma non indigenship
1: Study very hard 2: Score very high 3: before you fill the form try getting Rivers state of origin. (unofficially) then 4: Trust in God.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tvalerie: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
were u able to check urs? Whats the username
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
guzzyg:
hurry den.
Its closing wednesday
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
oforkanji:
1: Study very hard 2: Score very high 3: before you fill the form try getting Rivers state of origin. (unofficially) then 4: Trust in God.
how do u mean by the rivers state indigiene stuff?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
Its possible
tnx bro
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by oforkanji: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doclight:
how do u mean by the rivers state indigiene stuff?
there is sumtin they do here in delta, u may b from delta and you need sumtin from like anambra state, all you do is if you knw anybody u ask him to take you to any of LG office and pick up a state of origin cert. It will only cost u extra extra cash
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tvalerie:

were u able to check urs? Whats the username
Yea I checked mine and my admission status was admitted. U will have to ask d person who did d reg for u but usually the username is your phone number or email
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

Have you seen into this re-checking thing? What is it all about? Is it a thing of feeling forms or...?
My attention was drawn to it today by an ex basic student that the fraudulent Dr Blessing is d origin of those text messages. She brought out a new list( the edited formof the previously uploaded list) omiting some names and replacing it with those of whom I suppose fell into her trap and paid her 100k (So I heard). When those people checked their admission status they discovered it was all a bluff and that they were not admitted. As for how she got our numbers, I seriously suspect our course rep and embassy cyber cafe upstairs
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
oforkanji:
there is sumtin they do here in delta, u may b from delta and you need sumtin from like anambra state, all you do is if you knw anybody u ask him to take you to any of LG office and pick up a state of origin cert. It will only cost u extra extra cash
so u'd then have rivers state as ur origin till u graduate?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
guzzyg:
My man. Buy the form, write your exam and if u are given d admission study hard and u will get your course. If u alter your state of Origin how will u account for your yoruba name and are u ready to stick to rivers state of origin your whole life? Do your best and if God wills u will be admitted. My opinion though. Dr Laz am I in line?

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
My attention was drawn to it today by an ex basic student that the fraudulent Dr Blessing is d origin of those text messages. She brought out a new list( the edited formof the previously uploaded list) omiting some names and replacing it with those of whom I suppose fell into her trap and paid her 100k (So I heard). When those people checked their admission status they discovered it was all a bluff and that they were not admitted. As for how she got our numbers, I seriously suspect our course rep and embassy cyber cafe upstairs
..........ma dear,,dnt no wat kind of course rep wehad..if it is nt dr blessing sending a message,its rep david..i tire 4 d message o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Doclight(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
My man. Buy the form, write your exam and if u are given d admission study hard and u will get your course. If u alter your state of Origin how will u account for your yoruba name and are u ready to stick to rivers state of origin your whole life? Do your best and if God wills u will be admitted. My opinion though. Dr Laz am I in line?
oga thank u, i thought as much.
Can u imagine bearing another state for your whole life just because of admission.
Afterall, peeps outside rivers state, got their various courses.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by guzzyg: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
oforkanji:
dis rivers state of origin naim b d main tin o, me don already fill ondo for jamb,
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tvalerie: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
Yea I checked mine and my admission status was admitted. U will have to ask d person who did d reg for u but usually the username is your phone number or email
ok,thanks..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:

It is a serious waffing my brother.

I would have being waffed long ago if I had followed legs with REP and DR MrsBlessing.Do you know that our REP,a name i can't remember always send out text,all of which i received always directing me to send my names to that Mrs.Blessing....

I have always known she is a dupe and i don't feel too bubbled by all the testimonies...

Our REP/Mrs.Blessing are behind all this...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doclight:
oga thank u, i thought as much.
Can u imagine bearing another state for your whole life just because of admission.
Afterall, peeps outside rivers state, got their various courses.
Yes bro. It all depends on your level of seriousness and God's will for your life
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Switcommy:
..........ma dear,,dnt no wat kind of course rep wehad..if it is nt dr blessing sending a message,its rep david..i tire 4 d message o
Lol. Dat is my dear country for u. Man must chop
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:

To be honest with you,what my man One Nigeria said is the complete truth.

I see no reason for altering or changing your Local government of origin.Don't even try it,at the end of the day,it will buckled up wrongly why fixing your papers during a proper clearance after gaining admission...

Study hard and persist for victory,there is no pyrrich victory in UNIPORT.Once you do your best,just have your rest and see how UNIPORT becomes a pawn at your chess game.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dat kind thing..hw wont it be so,when all d course reps na ma igbo brothers...
OneNigeria44:
Lol. Dat is my dear country for u. Man must chop
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OneNigeria44(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

It is a serious waffing my brother.

I would have being waffed long ago if I had followed legs with REP and DR MrsBlessing.Do you know that our REP,a name i can't remember always send out text,all of which i received always directing me to send my names to that Mrs.Blessing....

I have always known she is a dupe and i don't feel too bubbled by all the testimonies...

Our REP/Mrs.Blessing are behind all this...
Many people fell for her trap during exams self
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Switcommy:

This is a crime and we all have evidence to nail our class rep insubordinating with that criminal,Mrs.Blessing.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by DrLazDevitan: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
OneNigeria44:
Many people fell for her trap during exams self

Chai...

I don't know why people act long and provocatively in desperation.

One thing I have come to know is that Suckers suck easily when they read that you are psychological desperate for anything.

And sometimes i just laugh at those in the hand of the dupe.If you download the PDF of the Basic list you will see that,there is somewhere at the left corner of the file that this file can't be opened and so names can't be removed except by a password known to the school.So,how come our Mrs.Blessing got off the edge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.