Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Find A US Stockbroker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Find A US Stockbroker (669 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A US Stockbroker by ogedanny: 8:42am On May 05, 2013
This is my first time of posting in this section after it was moved to investment. As my way of helping you diversify your investment income, i want to share simple steps you can follow to buy foregn shares. Firstly you need to have your drivers licence, passport or national id card ready. Go to google and search stocks brokers for international investors online: you will see several of them that accept Nigerians; thats how i open a US stocks account in nigeria. For more tips call 08084219399

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? / Get A Personal/family Budget Worksheet And An Investment Guide For FREE! / Home Ownership Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.