Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission (71612 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Kwara State University 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sylvyangel: lolz exactly, sum1 called it
IMSU= i must stress u

grin nice one cool
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sylvyangel: U guys got me cracking ma ribs, holyrule u jst get admin na so ur eye dey 4 gals already?? Lwkm! Imsu babes fineeeooo and if u start nw they luk dem, o boy na carryover things. And as for some courses being more stressfull than others i totally agree wt that,think abt it very well medicine is more stressful than masscom and d likes of it. No offense bt reason am well

Dont mind the Chike Obi.. He just want to show himself... The last tyme I checked during my imsu days.. (History Nd International Relations), I had a course mate who was in Malaysia all through out his imsu days!! Guess what? Our course rep back then was always hiring mercenaries to sit in for the dude... Guess what again? He graduated with 2:1! Try that crap with imsu law or imsu medicine... Omoh, Edon be for you be that!! tongue tongue tongue. Even from the day of your tutorials, your days is already numbered in imsu medicine. Where is imsu boi sef to back me up.. gaddemmit angry angry angrySo my dear, if you want, keep your eyes on skirt... imsu babes na fire oo angry angry angry. They made me not graduate with a first class coz to get under thier skirt or win their love na war.. So, you have to waste almost your academic tyme going after babes in search of galfriend cry cry cry. I had this babe that I asked out from my year one till final year.. embarassed embarassed embarassed. This gal chop my money, chop my energy, chop my tyme and ran away cry cry cry. On top that, refuse me even kiss cry cry cry cry. All the same, I wish you well grin grin grin. By the time you spend your acceptance fee to piimp your room in order to impress babes and exam is around the corner, then you will remember that me and my brother; Cheef Sweetus Yuzedo Amunekeuto... The Ochongonoko 1 of banana iceland lagos warned you.... Gaddemmit angry angry angry.. All is well bro! Dey show yourself cool cool cool
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holyrule: morn bro. I dey call u yesterday, you just pack wif one chick for corner forget ur phone... *smh*
anyway i go catch u for school, u must supply me 3 before i go free you. Hehehe *evil grin*

LoL.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell:

Fella, I thought you just got admission? undecided undecided undecided
Is that the impression you have of university life?
And I thought your course is one of the most stressful in academic life angry angry angry

Oya, share those girls immediately.... grin grin grin
Give IMSU boi two and keep one.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sylviangel is strictly for the VC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I pray that I dont get you near my gal's skirt angry angry angry
Coz you will meet your untimely fate angry angry angry
while seething with pain under my working slate sad sad sad
Gademmit!! angry angry angry

grin ROTFLMAO!

una no go kee me for here ooo!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holyrule:
hell no, aint sharing nothing. He must gimme all three before i go free am...*evil grin*
as for sylviaangel, make i catch am for VC office, or smell her near him, without linkin me wit the man (thats d only clause), she go hear am...

Holyrule:
yels

Holyrule:
No

Holyrule:
yels

shey I've warned you not to be taking that alomo you like taking grin.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell:

Dont mind the Chike Obi.. He just want to show himself... The last tyme I checked during my imsu days.. (History Nd International Relations), I had a course mate who was in Malaysia all through out his imsu days!! Guess what? Our course rep back then was always hiring mercenaries to sit in for the dude... Guess what again? He graduated with 2:1! Try that crap with imsu law or imsu medicine... Omoh, Edon be for you be that!! tongue tongue tongue. Even from the day of your tutorials, your days is already numbered in imsu medicine. Where is imsu boi sef to back me up.. gaddemmit angry angry angrySo my dear, if you want, keep your eyes on skirt... imsu babes na fire oo angry angry angry. They made me not graduate with a first class coz to get under thier skirt or win their love na war.. So, you have to waste almost your academic tyme going after babes in search of galfriend cry cry cry. I had this babe that I asked out from my year one till final year.. embarassed embarassed embarassed. This gal chop my money, chop my energy, chop my tyme and ran away cry cry cry. On top that, refuse me even kiss cry cry cry cry. All the same, I wish you well grin grin grin. By the time you spend your acceptance fee to piimp your room in order to impress babes and exam is around the corner, then you will remember that me and my brother; Cheef Sweetus Yuzedo Amunekeuto... The Ochongonoko 1 of banana iceland lagos warned you.... Gaddemmit angry angry angry.. All is well bro! Dey show yourself cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sylvyangel: U guys got me cracking ma ribs, holyrule u jst get admin na so ur eye dey 4 gals already?? Lwkm! Imsu babes fineeeooo and if u start nw they luk dem, o boy na carryover things. And as for some courses being more stressfull than others i totally agree wt that,think abt it very well medicine is more stressful than masscom and d likes of it. No offense bt reason am well
my dear, if u know ur onions in ur field u will know masscom is stressful. Now lemme ask you, how many of our Engineering students can actually produce or manufacture a car. Only "exceptional" few. Why did i say exceptional. These are the people who actually put in more effort than i widely speculated concerning the less "stressfulness" of d course. My dear, if u go abroad study Engineering u go know say engineerin no be beans, because over there. They actually manufacture cars, and cars are prone to be accidental shud there be any technical mistakes, over there so much time and research is bein put into place daily to make our machines safe. Now over to medicine, why you think its more stressful is because medical doctors actually practice their field of expertise, so why won't they give in more time to studies,... I repeat, no course is less stressful except u dont want to be well grounded in ur field. Case closed.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell:

oga, na u dey show urself dey call me names dey talk out of point. Read ur writeup again and see wat u are for real. Can doctors produce airplanes. Do you think it beans to study aviation Engineering. Mumu. Bomkom lyk you.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Just listen to ur foolish opinion. Ur class rep organise machinery to write for him. If you were actually paying attention takin logic into consideration you will know that dat guy in question doesn't know anythin concerning his graduating discipline. Why? And tomorrow he will say the department aint stressful. And in that same department you will a guy with first class, without sorting out any course. Go and ask him if the department is stressful and hear what he will say. Bottomline is before u make argument pay attention to details.
Details:
.1. I never said medicine aint stressful
.2. All am sayin is no course is actually really stressful or less stressful dan d other
.3. Any course you feel is less stressful, means you know little or nothing that field. All things equal. Period.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Idiot. Ur a graduate. What do you think i am. I dey here to joke wit my guy, u dey dia dey form graduate lyk if for ur mind u dey instruct one Newbie. Nonsense. If asked Wettin u sabi for ur field now u go fall hand. Tomorrow you go say the department na beans. Why Oyinbo no go everly better pass us. Mtcheeew!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holyrule: oga, na u dey show urself dey call me names dey talk out of point. Read ur writeup again and see wat u are for real. Can doctors produce airplanes. Do you think it beans to study aviation Engineering. Mumu. Bomkom lyk you.

Bro, am not here to exchange words with you.... Judging from your posts, you are a [size=16pt] CAPITAL FOOL[/size]. You are just trying to show yourself as a newbie to the university... Omoh, am not a kush man oo. But my advice for you is to mind your cappings coz you are always faster than your shadow... If not, "WHOM" both of us know too well will mend you!! I know your type...[size=32pt] ALWAYS AN AKPA AMU EVERYWHERE THEY GO![/size] grin grin grin. You are not more educated than me.. I am not only schooled but am also learned and educated... Stop sitting with your head bro. It was made for securing the brains which is for thinking... Am not here to throw jabs with you but since I care about your future which is as useless as the "EUE" in Queue and the "P" in Pneumonia, I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. First of all, hit your head three times on the wall, hold your left ear with your left hand, Place your right hand on your chest and repeat after me: 'I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool... whether online or offline...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. I refuse to behave like a poly student online.. I refuse to waste the free education given to me by my governor by going after imsu girls.. I refuse to drink alomo and shekpe before visiting Nairaland... grin grin grin I promise to take my medication as at when due cheesy cheesy cheesy and Finally, I pledge to always be loyal and respectful to my senior; Exxell angry angry angry So help me God'. Hope you now feel better? F.O.O.L!!!! undecided undecided undecided

Signed... Exxell
The igirigi one of Umuoji ancient kingdom!!... Chaiman and CEO; Exxell Group Of Companies (Exxell Media, Exxell Records, Exxell Transport, Exxell Lounge Nd Bar, Exxell Supermarket, Exxell Plaza, Exxell Mini Mart Nd Tech Shop, Exxell Bread, Exxell Tissue Paper, Exxell Blog nd Exxell Tech)... Gaddemmit... am a grate man lyk my mentor... Cheef Sweetus Yuzedo Amunekeuto One of banana Iceland... The Agripa of Iju ancient kingdom... Ochongonoko 1 of Ngwaland.. Gaddemmit bro... We are reeli grate mens... Feer US!!
angry angry angry

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
so you both took this sh'it serious..

undecided
Needless to say, I'm disappointed in you both.

Thought we were all having fun and you guys have just spoilt it all
angry
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell:

Bro, am not here to exchange words with you.... Judging from your posts, you are a [size=16pt] CAPITAL FOOL[/size]. You are just trying to show yourself as a newbie to the university... Omoh, am not a kush man oo. But my advice for you is to mind your cappings coz you are always faster than your shadow... If not, "WHOM" both of us know too well will mend you!! I know your type...[size=32pt] ALWAYS AN AKPA AMU EVERYWHERE THEY GO![/size] grin grin grin. You are not more educated than me.. I am not only schooled but am also learned and educated... Stop sitting with your head bro. It was made for securing the brains which is for thinking... Am not here to throw jabs with you but since I care about your future which is as useless as the "EUE" in Queue and the "P" in Pneumonia, I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. First of all, hit your head three times on the wall, hold your left ear with your left hand, Place your right hand on your chest and repeat after me: 'I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool... whether online or offline...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. I refuse to behave like a poly student online.. I refuse to waste the free education given to me by my governor by going after imsu girls.. I refuse to drink alomo and shekpe before visiting Nairaland... grin grin grin I promise to take my medication as at when due cheesy cheesy cheesy and Finally, I pledge to always be loyal and respectful to my senior; Exxell angry angry angry So help me God'. Hope you now feel better? F.O.O.L!!!! undecided undecided undecided

Signed... Exxell
The igirigi one of Umuoji ancient kingdom!!... Chaiman and CEO; Exxell Group Of Companies (Exxell Media, Exxell Records, Exxell Transport, Exxell Lounge Nd Bar, Exxell Supermarket, Exxell Plaza, Exxell Mini Mart Nd Tech Shop, Exxell Bread, Exxell Tissue Paper, Exxell Blog nd Exxell Tech)... Gaddemmit... am a grate man lyk my mentor... Cheef Sweetus Yuzedo Amunekeuto One of banana Iceland... The Agripa of Iju ancient kingdom... Ochongonoko 1 of Ngwaland.. Gaddemmit bro... We are reeli grate mens... Feer US!!
angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gawdammit you murdered that sick naive guy. cool cool This is the exact problem am having in my hostel, newbies and predegree students claiming to be blended, but i dont blame them they are basking in the euphoria of being in a university, all of them have one thing in common that is exposing their ignorance and naivety, i have been in uni for 6 years yea and i can school them. i pray the guy say the prayer as you stated and make gawd forgive him...........am outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holyrule: Just listen to ur foolish opinion. Ur class rep organise machinery to write for him. If you were actually paying attention takin logic into consideration you will know that dat guy in question doesn't know anythin concerning his graduating discipline. Why? And tomorrow he will say the department aint stressful. And in that same department you will a guy with first class, without sorting out any course. Go and ask him if the department is stressful and hear what he will say. Bottomline is[b] before u make argument pay attention to details.[/b]
Details:
.1. I never said medicine aint stressful
.2. All am sayin is no course is actually really stressful or less stressful dan d other
.3. Any course you feel is less stressful, means you know little or nothing that field. All things equal. Period.

MKPI SALLAH, YOU ARE TALKING TO A MASTER'S DEGREE HOLDER IN PHILOSOPHY. DO YOU EVER FOR ONE DAY THINK THAT YOUR ARGUEMENTS WILL BE MORE LOGICAL THAN MINE? EVEN WHILE AM SLEEPING BRO, YOU CANT WIN ME IN AN ARGUMENT... YOU HAVE BEEN COMMITTING FALLACIES OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE ON THIS THREAD BUT I PURPOSEFULLY IGNORED YOU? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FALLACY CALLED "ARGUEMENTUM AD HOMINEM?" undecided undecided undecided OH... SORRY BRO. I FORGOT THAT YOU WENT TO [size=16pt]AKWARA AMU COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL ABAKALIKI[/size] grin grin grin... "Oh... grin grin grin Oh... grin grin grin".. I cant breathe bro.. O Lord Gawdy... LWKMD!! Will be back for you... grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
exxell:

MKPI SALLAH, YOU ARE TALKING TO A MASTER'S DEGREE HOLDER IN PHILOSOPHY. DO YOU EVER FOR ONE DAY THINK THAT YOUR ARGUEMENTS WILL BE MORE LOGICAL THAN MINE? EVEN WHILE AM SLEEPING BRO, YOU CANT WIN ME IN AN ARGUMENT... YOU HAVE BEEN COMMITTING FALLACIES OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE ON THIS THREAD BUT I PURPOSEFULLY IGNORED YOU? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FALLACY CALLED "ARGUEMENTUM AD HOMINEM?" undecided undecided undecided OH... SORRY BRO. I FORGOT THAT YOU WENT TO [size=16pt]AKWARA AMU COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL ABAKALIKI[/size] grin grin grin... "Oh... grin grin grin Oh... grin grin grin".. I cant breathe bro.. O Lord Gawdy... LWKMD!! .... Will be back for you... gaddemmit grin grin grin

bro skin the lil dude alive grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
guys, its enough abeg.. Sheath your e-swords
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
imsu.boi:
guys, its enough abeg.. Sheath your e-swords

[size=32pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

I SEE YOU BRO...

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Holyrule: Idiot. Ur a graduate. What do you think i am. I dey here to joke wit my guy, u dey dia dey form graduate lyk if for ur mind u dey instruct one Newbie. Nonsense. If asked Wettin u sabi for ur field now u go fall hand. Tomorrow you go say the department na beans. Why Oyinbo no go everly better pass us. Mtcheeew!

Still dey show yaself abi? undecided undecided undecided Welcome to Town bro.... OWERRI EBEAJIA!! Do you know what a shawarma is? All those girls will ask you to buy it for them oo and the cheapest in town is 400 naira from channel 0! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed If you dont have that kind of money, you had better kidnap your village head and demand a ransome of 1 keg of palwine plus 3 tubers of yam and 1 gallon of red oil cool cool cool. Carry those to your jungle market and make some quick cash oo!! Becos Owerri bu ebe Ngwori!! By the way, Have you heard about orange room, rock view, links, forty forty, Egbeada, Orange groove, All seasons, Samsung Plaza?? All your gals will want you to shakabula them there oo and I hope you saved extra mula from your lizard hunting in the village... Gaddemmit!! angry angry angry... Must I give you every expo on Owerri Life without payment cry cry cry... Oh... I forgot again.. [size=16pt]YOU ARE STILL AN AKPA AMU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2013
imsu.boi:
so you both took this sh'it serious..

undecided
Needless to say, I'm disappointed in you both.

Thought we were all having fun and you guys have just spoilt it all
angry
you heard wen d idiot started callin me names. Spoiling our fun
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2013
cowleg:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gawdammit you murdered that sick naive guy. cool cool This is the exact problem am having in my hostel, newbies and predegree students claiming to be blended, but i dont blame them they are basking in the euphoria of being in a university, all of them have one thing in common that is exposing their ignorance and naivety, i have been in uni for 6 years yea and i can school them. i pray the guy say the prayer as you stated and make gawd forgive him...........am outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur just a silly kid who wants to be noticed. Ur case na small thing. U spent six years in uni. Lemme humor u and ur bloody friend over there. You have not been in uni longer dan i have. Fools. Coming here to claim commando. Abeg pack well. Might not be a Masters degree holder but Am a damn schooled degree holder, save ur tappings and bully for d newbies. I know exactly why am in imsu and dats to pursue my dream course. You fool, hear me now and heed to my warning, "if u think u have two heads, i'll help cut off one then u go normal" av passed thru the uni and the Uni also PASSED THROUG ME.
Am grown past intimidation or some stupid prowess, i know exactly how to handle stupid grown kids like you who think all freshers are JJC'. Only fools who haven't seen anythin in life still reason thru dia anus like you do. Stinkin Goat head
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

Still dey show yaself abi? undecided undecided undecided Welcome to Town bro.... OWERRI EBEAJIA!! Do you know what a shawarma is? All those girls will ask you to buy it for them oo and the cheapest in town is 400 naira from channel 0! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed If you dont have that kind of money, you had better kidnap your village head and demand a ransome of 1 keg of palwine plus 3 tubers of yam and 1 gallon of red oil cool cool cool. Carry those to your jungle market and make some quick cash oo!! Becos Owerri bu ebe Ngwori!! By the way, Have you heard about orange room, rock view, links, forty forty, Egbeada, Orange groove, All seasons, Samsung Plaza?? All your gals will want you to shakabula them there oo and I hope you saved extra mula from your lizard hunting in the village... Gaddemmit!! angry angry angry... Must I give you every expo on Owerri Life without payment cry cry cry... Oh... I forgot again.. [size=16pt]YOU ARE STILL AN AKPA AMU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]
you claim to be learned. And ur snail brain can't still notify you that ur talkin out of point as usual. Topic was initially no course is more stressful than another nor any course more important than another. But lookin at ur post i know exactly ur type. You just want to show ur stupid prowess on cyber. Nwanne ina agba speed. Slow down. Ur just a graduated kid. Period.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

MKPI SALLAH, YOU ARE TALKING TO A MASTER'S DEGREE HOLDER IN PHILOSOPHY. DO YOU EVER FOR ONE DAY THINK THAT YOUR ARGUEMENTS WILL BE MORE LOGICAL THAN MINE? EVEN WHILE AM SLEEPING BRO, YOU CANT WIN ME IN AN ARGUMENT... YOU HAVE BEEN COMMITTING FALLACIES OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE ON THIS THREAD BUT I PURPOSEFULLY IGNORED YOU? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FALLACY CALLED "ARGUEMENTUM AD HOMINEM?" undecided undecided undecided OH... SORRY BRO. I FORGOT THAT YOU WENT TO [size=16pt]AKWARA AMU COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL ABAKALIKI[/size] grin grin grin... "Oh... grin grin grin Oh... grin grin grin".. I cant breathe bro.. O Lord Gawdy... LWKMD!! Will be back for you... grin grin grin
now you just bursted my bubbles now. Did u just say ur a Masters Degree holder. Bro listen to urself. You sound so just like a kid that you are. From now on ur ignored. Don't argue wit ignorant kids.
"No course is more stressful than the other neither is there any better dan d other. "
A learned person shud be in line with the above quoted topic of discussion.
A learned person shud know that i and imsu-boi were catchin our fun just fine.

To think that we both had the fun going just fine, u started callin me names. You think ur talkin to ur kid brother or u think am maybe age mate

advice: you talk too much.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2013
@imsu_boi
still on our matter? Hope say u know exactly where to fish, i mean better cat fish, not bony fish*winks*
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Holyrule: you claim to be learned. And ur snail brain can't still notify you that ur talkin out of point as usual. Topic was initially no course is more stressful than another nor any course more important than another. But lookin at ur post i know exactly ur type. You just want to show ur stupid prowess on cyber. Nwanne ina agba speed. Slow down. Ur just a graduated kid. Period.

[size=32pt] NTOOOOOO..... AKPA AMU IMO STAR! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
holy rule you talk like somebody with acute dementia and schizophrenia, i don't argue with retarded monkeys. i have one sentence for you [size=30pt]i wish you death[/size] am outta damn thread sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2013
Holyrule: @imsu_boi
still on our matter? Hope say u know exactly where to fish, i mean better cat fish, not bony fish*winks*

grin sure thing bro anyhow you want am, e dey cheesy wink
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Emzybrown: holy rule you talk like somebody with acute dementia and schizophrenia, i don't argue with retarded monkeys. i have one sentence for you [size=30pt]i wish you death[/size] am outta damn thread sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

[size=60pt]
who opened your cage this morning? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emzybrown: holy rule you talk like somebody with acute dementia and schizophrenia, i don't argue with retarded monkeys. i have one sentence for you [size=30pt]i wish you death[/size] am outta damn thread sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
i observed one thing, You were the one dat said i shud join ur Cult called Bagger... I also observed ur same person as "cowleg" operating diff accounts. Well like i said ur gonna be ignored henceforth. I tot i cud rub mind with cowleg till i made dis discovery... Peace bro!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
imsu.boi:

grin sure thing bro anyhow you want am, e dey cheesy wink
cool. Call u later bro, been pretty busy lately but i'll make out time so we talk at lenght. Cheers!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emzybrown: [size=30pt]i wish you death[/size] am outta damn thread sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

HMMMM... ARE YOU GOD? HOW CAN YOU PASS DEATH SENTENCE ON SOMEONE? Most people come online and just type anyhow... Bro please, it has not gotten to that length ooo... E-bashing? I support. Physical Abuse? [size=16pt] Hell No...[/size] The truth of the matter is that I dont know if you have an ish with the guy before... But whatever it is, let it be an aside. I spoke strongly to the guy because he misunderstood the whole thingy about some courses being more stressful than the others. He thought that I was saying that some courses are more lucrative than the others in the general context.. Hell no. Thats not what I was saying. I was just trying to explain to him with the case of imsu... but he was talking inductively. He was using a general example. Personally, was arguing deductively. I was trying to explain to him that in imsu, most courses are less stressful and some more because of how those given the courses to handle take them. Use for example those in edu... Their lecturers barely come to school. You can see a lecturer in edu department that taught his or her students only twice in a semester and you like wise see the medicine students going for lectures from 7am till 4pm! The funny part is that at the end of the day, those in order departments who barely go to lectures will "graduate" with flying colours and they themselves will go to orlu and stay there in limbo.... This [size=16pt]holyrule [/size] guy never understood me at all. The dude took me out of context. Granted he was right in a way because if you go to schools where things are done aright e.g Havard university, dont be suprised that philosophy will be more lucrative than medicine! So Holyrule, get that into your head. IN IMSU, SOME COURSES ARE MORE STRESSFUL THAN THE OTHERS! THOUGH ITRS NOT RIGHT, THATS THE REALITY OF THINGS. NO MATTER HOW YOU AS A STUDENT TRY TO COVER UP, HOW WILL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT BEFORE? YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHEN YOU ENTER. STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYBODY.... WE AR STILL VERY GOOD FRIENDS THOUGH .. AT LEAST ONLINE wink wink wink....[size=16pt] BUT THAT DOES NOT REMOVE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL AN AKPA AMU [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Only if u knew! I never meant nor said "lucrative". The University as we both know is made up of the Textbooks. What does the lecturers actually teach? Na secondary school? Do dey teach extensively? Pls answer! So the issue of "how do u expect to understand what u've not been taught before", No, keep waiting for the Lecturer to babysit you and read ur textbooks word for word. This is the University mate, if u wanna be truelY grounded in ur course no matter the seriousness or un-seriousness of the lecturers, you will know there's Stress inherent. Am still gonna keep stressing my opinion. Note, i never said lucrative nor meant it. Get it right, no course is actually truely stressful dan d other. Period.
Ur still talking off point as usual. Well am gonna get used to it. Ride on!
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
@imsu_boi,
shey ur in medicine. Now pls explain to them facts. Tell them how voluminous the Anatomy textbooks are( keith Moore, Last, etc). Do the lecturers actually tell u everythin in it? Are u to read ahead or not? Don't want to go further to other areas.
Some doctors will graduate which is definite right? Some wit distinction, but wat actually makes one doctor greater dan other is more of experience and research. One who ventures into further research did he or did not stress himself more to know more dan he already knew?
What pisses me off d most is they people accustome so much stress in medicine and law like if there aint any in other courses get me baffled. Had a friend who came out first class in engineering. His mates sorted courses, played like mad, partied etc. Yet they in same department. But this guy in question you see him always reading like the medical students. That cuz he has set a standard for himself to be the best and grounded in his field thereby exerting more stress on himself. Finally he came out bold. But the department wud be said by his peers dat it aint stressful. Now if this first class guy were to give advice to his younger ones who got admission into any other discipline whatsoever, wud he say to them "there's no stress there". NO COURSE IS MORE OR LEAST STRESSFUL THAN the other. They are all extensive and unending in scope to be limited to such insult as "its less stressful or less important" or such overhyps as "its more stressful or more important".

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.