Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) (71661 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Meet One Of The Tallest Students In Ghana - Picture / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
He is Just 14 years Old and a Student of Swedru Secondary School. his unique tallness make him popular in his secondary school student even wants to take pictures with him.

News Gist

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/photo-meet-the-tallest-student-in-ghana-he-is-just-14-years-old

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Too much thyroxin and calcitonin in his system. His pituitary gland must be malfunctioning.
That's abnormal

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by LuciferPreeqson: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
This one's preeq will be just like a tuber of yam.

Makydebbie, abeg which school you talk say you dey teach again? grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Gboyeboy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na him go dey clean black board

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
See him toothpick legs

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kharol1234: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
ghana tallest man abi boy....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by TissuePaper: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
This height is a bit much, I'll pass

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Uzomavictor(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Funkeeeeeeee!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
LuciferPreeqson:
This one's preeq will be just like a tuber of yam.

Makydebbie, abeg which school you talk say you dey teach again? grin grin

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Bayo321: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
oboy the tailor wey go do the clothe measurements need to climb a ladder

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked 14?
meaning that he has 7 _ 8 yrs more to grow..
He is going to be tallest man in the world trust me this guy won't like himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Zanxx(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahahahaha SWESCO and tall students be like 5&6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

He is taller than Jibirin of Sudan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dude reminds me of Dikembe Mutombo...If only he knew how to harness his height to become a basketball player.He may end up in NBA with development of the right skill set.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Amazing height shocked

I hope his height happens not to threaten his fragile sense of masculinity lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Over to ladies who love "tall, dark and handsome" grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Cutefergieee: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rumicarter: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chalkboard cleaner for the entire school.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wow
Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dogo Yaro

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Famocious(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
This dude is really tall.. Hope he can turn it to his own advantage just like Elizabeth Foluke Cambage..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Rumicarter: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
TissuePaper:

Also, the world is not made for tall people, I'm just 6'1 and I still find myself ducking through some doors and getting claustrophobic in taxis and buses...talk more of this guy that's about 7feet...hmmm, he's sure going to encounter some very uncomfortable situations during his lifetime.

I doubt if he can fit in a normal car.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
TissuePaper:

I thought I am tall at 6"2 but I'm a dwarf beside this poll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Uzomavictor:
Funkeeeeeeee!!!!!
Kpakoromo

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
USA loading

With the right exposure, its only a matter of time before he ends up in the NCAA

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by crazygod(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Choi. How person go take flog this one now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by sumgelem(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Potential NBA basketball player.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by sessydu: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Aguntasholo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) by jamezman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Over to ladies who love "tall, dark and handsome" grin grin

Ahswear....
By 2050 Girls will start ordering their husband from China,Japan,Germany and USA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.