Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Qualities Your Spouse Should Possess Before Consider Him/her For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Qualities Your Spouse Should Possess Before Consider Him/her For Marriage (643 Views)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Your Spouse Should Possess Before Consider Him/her For Marriage by kolaunited(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen let discuss the qualities our future partners must possess before considering him or her as the person we want to spent the rest of life with. As for me i would prefer a woman with good intelligience, business wise and a woman that knows her responsibility as a good woman.
Re: Qualities Your Spouse Should Possess Before Consider Him/her For Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2013
She must be the daughter of Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga. I may consider the daughter of IBB or Jonathan but not as first choice.

She must be brilliant, inteligent, tall, yellow and also rich on her own.

She must be a Manchester United fan.
She must also not be a member of nairaland.
She must be a good cook.
She must be willing to wear only short skimpy skirts or bum shorts in the house.

If all the above is available, then she should start lookng for zubby.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Married People Won’t Tell Youabout Marriage / Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your / Communication With Your Infant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.