Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) (48696 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by mrgaga: 2:43pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: Fufu is a Ghanaian meal...mzKeri took it when she visited Ghana in dec.2012 with bow wow and has forever been in love with it...she even said this in an interview on BET

don't they pound ghanaian fufu...and 4rm d look in d pics,it doesn't look close to what u ghanaians calls fufu

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by mrgaga: 2:44pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: Fufu is a Ghanaian meal...mzKeri took it when she visited Ghana in dec.2012 with bow wow and has forever been in love with it...she even said this in an interview on BET

don't they pound ghanaian fufu...?and 4rm d look in d pics,it doesn't look close to what u ghanaians call fufu
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 05, 2013
Truckpusher: With this kind of thread you'll see half baked wallowing in self pity girls screaming "oh my God"...she's so cool and all that shyte they keep doing trying to look westernized as if it is man's most glorious edifice.....i pity my black people sha!...especially our ladies and a handfull eediots calling themselves men.
Wetin dis one dey yarn? Ogbeni, you don push truck for Dangote finish?

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Foodconsumer(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
ha ha ha ha ha..... I don die!

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 05, 2013
Nice one there, Keri Baby! Good Nigerian dough you got there! grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by rhymz(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2013
torgbe: nah,jux wanna have fun on da thread,bt have u confirmed da origin...GHANAIAN CREATIVITY
Ghanaians and their knack to claim everything, scheeew. Fufu is not ghanaian neither is it Nigerian, it is generally eaten by many people in West African, I doubt Ghanaians eat it more than the Easterners in Nigeria let alone make such preposterous claims. And don't be using wikipedia as a verifiable source, any idiont can post information there and edit it as they want, it does not make their claims true. Fufu does not have its root in Ghana biko. . This is not high-life music or Azonto.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Gudiza(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2013
princemolak: Her fore fathers might be one of d slaves taken abroad.
DUH !!

Pain: Keri is on this thread as we speak lipsrsealed
Make we respect ourselves abi ? NEXT.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2013
Food_consumer: ha ha ha ha ha..... I don die!
cheesy Even as a truckpusher ,i no go fit work for Dangote tongue
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by oboy3(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2013
Akpu is a typical igbo food
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Kajina: 3:01pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

So now people arguing about fufu ?? cheesy
I have never been to nigeria nor ghana, but since I was growing up I was eating and still eat fufu .

The bolded grin grin grin grin

BTW I'm surprised to hear Nigerians claiming fufu is a Nigerain thing, because one of the names they call Ghanaians on this forum is "FUFU EATERS". Now fufu is worth claiming? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Bon Appetit Keri! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
You go fit pound akpu with those your slim bones and ikpokrikpo bombom? tongue
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by oboy3(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2013
rhymz: [b]Ghanaians and their knack to claim everything,[\b] scheeew. Fufu is not ghanaian neither is it Nigerian, it is generally eaten by many people in West African, I doubt Ghanaians eat it more than the Easterners in Nigeria let alone make such preposterous claims. And don't be using wikipedia as a verifiable source, any idiont can post information there and edit it as they want, it does not make their claims true. Fufu does not have its root in Ghana biko. . This is not high-life music or Azonto.
i concur with the bolded
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 05, 2013
Truckpusher: You go fit pound akpu with those your slim bones and ikpokrikpo bombom? tongue
yes ke....as a pure Igbo gal tongue tongue
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by nwachineke00: 3:11pm On May 05, 2013
Na wa o! Is making fufu like rocket science? Abeg abeg
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by nwachineke00: 3:15pm On May 05, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

If she really made that all by herself, then kudos to her. Making fufu is indeed not easy especially for people with no physical strength.

Abeg, let us hear word. Fufu is eaten all over West Africa including other parts of Africa as well. This is why you need to travel across Africa more so you stop exposing your ignorance on Nairaland.

Physical strength my foot sad making fufu isn't a big deal. Biko u guys should drop the crap especially the silly nairaland guys who can't boil water

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2013
No good news again for nairaland
list of story wey dey make front page
Tonto dike
picture of fela & a nairalander
picture of 2face & u
picture of obasanjo as a baby
mike adenuga drinks water
tonto dike wears green pant
chris brown eats amala
wiz khalifa falls inside gutter
who w.h.o.r.e it better

now is keri hilson makes a bowl of amala. what is all dis?

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Evestar200(f): 3:22pm On May 05, 2013
Keri hilson try o,,cuz me nor knw d process of making fufu o
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by deebrain(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
Tolexander: I like that!

This is the same fufu we don't value here as our indigenous food.

But she has to understand if there isn't okro soup, the food is not yet balanced.

Nna, Yr head dey there.
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 05, 2013
onila: shes dating a Congolese basketball-er serga Ibaka

thats y shes making fufu

true.
but i didn't know congolese ppl ate fufu.
i thought it was a west african thing.
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella:
yes ke....as a pure Igbo gal tongue tongue
liar...you returned the bride price i paid because my mom demanded you must make fufu as a pre-requisite for the Igba nkwu process...lie lie girl tongue
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by rodeo0070(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2013
Pretty Girl Rock...
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2013
Kajina:

The bolded grin grin grin grin

BTW I'm surprised to hear Nigerians claiming fufu is a Nigerain thing, because one of the names they call Ghanaians on this forum is "FUFU EATERS". Now fufu is worth claiming? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Bon Appetit Keri! cheesy

smiley

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 05, 2013
onila: angry angry
you cant take a simple correction and on as part of your signature you have ''team change ofe-manu girls attitude''. SMH because okoro sister I think you really need to change your attitude.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by fuckluv(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2013
rhymz: Ghanaians and their knack to claim everything, mtcheeew. Fufu is not ghanaian neither is it Nigerian, it is generally eaten by many people in West African, I doubt Ghanaians eat it more than the Easterners in Nigeria let alone make such preposterous claims. And don't be using wikipedia as a verifiable source, any idiot can post information there and edit it as they want, it does not make their claims true. Fufu does not have its root in Ghana biko. . This is not high-life music or Azonto.
U dey mind that @torgbe?
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by chucksbadt(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2013
SHAME on all the AFRICAN GIRLS who cannot cook FUFU in this modern day.......una wife materials no go reach 2 sew G - string!.......btw if keri hilson can do it, y can't yuh?
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by torgbe(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Yes you right,I am really surprised!! I have learnt something today But she is making the congolese fufu tongue
we learn new fins each day...wud luv to taste the Congolese kind of fufu too..gr8 day

4 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2013
These west af really think they created everything in Africa grin grin grin
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 05, 2013
hahaha! She's dating OKC's Serge Ibaka and i'm sure he's the one putting her up to this. Fufu exports
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by MEILYN(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2013
asiacard: Nilson
see dis mallam oo, spamming everywhere, Magic Jack can do d work jare
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by torgbe(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2013
fuckluv: U dey mind that @torgbe?
fuckluv??...ok i overstand y u posted such ****
Re: Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 05, 2013
chucksbadt: SHAME on all the AFRICAN GIRLS who cannot cook FUFU in this modern day.......una wife materials no go reach 2 sew G - string!.......btw if keri hilson can do it, y can't yuh?
mtchèeeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.