Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (9434 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / If Ss Is Not Biafra She Can Leave The Terr. / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by autoKay: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2013
Kamanda:

But don't forget the REAL value of that SE Oyel.Then apart from the Oyel grab,don't think the SS is not wary of the SE eyes on access to the Sea coast.

All in all,SE cannot survive as a viable country without the SS as a part of it.My 2 cedis.
My ideal situation would be 5 countries.

SE. Biafra
SS. Niger Delta Republic
SW plus Edo and Delta states
Core North (Bokostan)
MidBelt plus South Kaduna

And you will all live hapilly ever after

I hardly make contributions at Nairaland. I only read posts.

Most Nigerians do not travel. The sit in their houses in Lagos and Abuja to comment on issues they know little or nothing about.

This SS thing sounds very funny to people like us. I'm Igbo and I live in the east.

Igbos are not interested in SS Oil because an average SS man is not in any way more advanced than SE in terms human and material development. In terms of education and manpower igbos are far advanced than the SS zone.

We do not envy the SS, just that we are brothers. If Nigeria should divide today, it will be impossible for Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, imo and Abia States not to be in the same country. I don't want to talk of Cross-River and Ebonyi.
There is no boundary at all (both human and natural boundaries even language)

Aba-Ikot-Ekpene Rd, Aba-PH Rd, Owerri-PH Rd, Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene Rd, Abakaliki-Ogoja Rd, and many others. None of these Roads is more than 50kms.

In lagos, I used to live in Ojo and if I want to buy clothes, I go the Lagos Island (Balogun). That's is the same way people move from Uyo, PH and other areas to Aba just to buy clothes, bed sheets and others things. From Ikeja/Ogba to Lagos Island is also the same distance from Aba to Ph.

The closest town to Port-Harcourt is Aba. Egbema as a village is in both Imo and Rivers states. We have inter-married for so so many years.

From Asaba to Onitsha is less 250metres. Most Traders in Onitsha live in asaba. The difference is just the Niger bridge. Though, water is a natural boundary but the states I mentioned early have no demarcation at all. There are more igbos in Rivers than you think.

Let's not insult ourselves. Japan, Korea, Singapore, China, Malaysia, and other countries have demonstrated that oil wealth is not the only way to development.

Let us over look this Oil thing. Nigeria with her Oil wealth is among the poorest in the world. We are ranked among Niger Rep, Chad, Somalia, and other poor countries in terms of diseases like Polio, Malaria, River Blindness, Guinea Worm, tuberculosis, and other poverty related ailments.

Open your eyes my country men.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Oil this....Oil that.....we're still one of the most underdeveloped countries in the World. We

With the 13% derivative receieved by ND states, nothing is still going on there than wide-spread corruption and large scale under-development.

The larger percentage is used to fund the Government and their associate's lavish lifestyles. The oil has little or no effect on the larger populace of this Country.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
confusion247:
I am sure it wasn't Alams, Jonathans, Iboris that have been ruling the northerners for the past 40 years. How come we have over 10 million alamajiris in northern Nigeria? 10 million alamajiris
U forgot to add the shophistiKated ones in illorin and Ibadan grin...about 20 million in total.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Slonge2: My question is why can't the s.e speak for themselves must they align themselves with the s.s before they talk about secession... Seems they hv an alterior motive
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Maxberg(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021

But don't forget the REAL value of that SE Oyel.Then apart from the Oyel grab,don't think the SS is not wary of the SE eyes on access to the Sea coast.

All in all,SE cannot survive as a viable country without the SS as a part of it.My 2 cedis.
My ideal situation would be 5 countries.

SE. Biafra
SS. Niger Delta Republic
SW plus Edo and Delta states
Core North (Bokostan)
MidBelt plus South Kaduna

And you will all live hapilly ever after

You must be insane for adding The Great Delta to your sick imagination
It shouldn't even exist in your fantasies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At $43.507bn, External Reserves Hit Five-month High / Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon / What Does Buhari Do For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.