Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze (16929 Views)

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 2:30am On May 06, 2013
Evil Brain:

Due respect to Logicboy, but he didn't teach me jackshiat. I was a skeptic and an atheist long before I first set eyes on Nairaland. Believe it or not, but many of us became atheists through independent thought and not by being spoonfed by others.

lol.....dont mind the theists and their one dimensional thinking.

I dont know whether they believe that Logicboy converted all the atheists here or that I am some atheist leader here.

Even we atheists do not agree on certain things. For instance, we all gave different reasons on the bestiality thread
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 6:29am On May 06, 2013
^^^^^^
Effects of religion.. Inability to think independently... or outside the boundaries of religious books

@Stryk: please ignore this comment and move on... grin
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 7:17am On May 06, 2013
Evil Brain:

Due respect to Logicboy, but he didn't teach me jackshiat. I was a skeptic and an atheist long before I first set eyes on Nairaland. Believe it or not, but many of us became atheists through independent thought and not by being spoonfed by others.

...and who asked you for your 'heartfelt' conversion story?

Not to worry, you will get to understand the statement I made in time...or would you rather I say it slowly?

Evil Brain:
FYI, agnosticism and atheism are essentially the same thing.

Yeah right! Just like Catholicism and Protestantism are essentially the same...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 7:27am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....dont mind the theists and their one dimensional thinking.

I dont know whether they believe that Logicboy converted all the atheists here or that I am some atheist leader here.

Even we atheists do not agree on certain things. For instance, we all gave different reasons on the bestiality thread

One looks sill when one posts without having a clue at the ish...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^^^^
Effects of religion.. Inability to think independently... or outside the boundaries of religious books

@Stryk: please ignore this comment and move on... grin

***POST IGNORED*** grin

Now musky what does the bold say about your ability to be logical?
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 7:53am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

***POST IGNORED*** grin

Now musky what does the bold say about your ability to be logical?
Leaf me joor...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 7:55am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Leaf me joor...

Lol!!! grin

Anyways, I know you are a thinking man and would have thought about the implications of that comment...even before posting it.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by An0nimus: 8:08am On May 06, 2013
Evil Brain:

FYI, agnosticism and atheism are essentially the same thing.

Also, who are you talking about? I hope its not me.
Re-read the OP. He was Agnostic and then became an Atheist and went on to say "the God I had diligently served" ...maybe he doesn't know the meaning of the terms or I didn't read it wellsmiley

and no, I was referring to you. I've enjoyed some of your comments so far. Goodmorningsmiley
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 9:14am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

[size=40pt]OLODO!!![/size]

Another "hail mary".

Was that ^ a coincidence in the op?
Is he not a "hail mary"?(RCC).

Just hoping that Ooman's work on you does not yield result, he seems to see the potential in you.

Have a nice day.
Peace.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 9:48am On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Another "hail mary".

Was that ^ a coincidence in the op?
Is he not a "hail mary"?(RCC).

Just hoping that Ooman's work on you does not yield result, he seems to see the potential in you.

Have a nice day.
Peace.

Do you even know who an Agnostic is?

I have asked you to tell me the Uni you attended so that I won't make the mistake of sending my future kids there...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 1:03pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Smh.

What has a "christian" to Do with being agnostic?

Is that what they teach you people in RCC?

The bible says that he that prays to God should have faith that "he does exist" and you come tell me that someone that says he is a "hail mary" christian person is whatever(agnostic or atheist) and it is normal and is common among this set of people is ok.

Why is that ^ common with this set of people by the way?

Why is an organisation that claims to lead poople to God turning them to agnosticism/ atheism?

Oh! They(RCC) promises them heaven.

What sort of faith in God is this organisation building?

Even peganism does not turn people to atheism like your RCC.

Am not interested in your confussion but rather am asking genuine question that every rational honest person should be asking when face with this knowledge of "faithless christians in God" common among RCC.

striktlymi:

I have asked you to tell me the Uni you attended so that I won't make the mistake of sending my future kids there...

As for you, time will tell.

You are on naira land to show grammar skill.

Your Good morning greeting is dying down and is being replaced by cursing and insult.

Anyway, my mistake for expecting much from..............

But the truth has to be said.
Smh.

Peace to you any way. cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Smh.

What has a "christian" to Do with being agnostic?

Is that what they teach you people in RCC?

The bible says that he that prays to God should have faith that "he does exist" and you come tell me that someone that says he is a "hail mary" christian person is whatever(agnostic or atheist) and it is normal and is common among this set of people is ok.

Why is that ^ common with this set of people?

Why is a an organisation that claims to lead poople to God turning them to agnosticism/ atheism?

Oh! They(RCC) promises them heaven.

What sort of faith in God is this organisation building?

Even peganism does not turn people to atheism like your RCC.

Am not interested in your confussion but rather am asking genuine question that every rational honest person should be asking when face with this knowledge of "faithless christians in God" common among RCC.

As for you, time will tell.

You are on naira land to show grammar skill.

Your Good morning greeting is dying down and is being replaced by cursing and insult.

Anyway, my mistake for expecting much from..............

But the truth has to be said.
Smh.

Peace

Your very first statement betrayed you...

You have no clue what you are on about...

#Please tell me the Uni you went to...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 1:20pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Your very first statement betrayed you...

You have no clue what you are on about...

#Please tell me the Uni you went to...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Lol.

How old are you self?

Am i the one that said am a christian(hail mary)/agnostic?

Go read the op again.(slowly this time please.)

Am i the one from "hail mary" >>>>>> to agnostic >>>>>> atheism?

Instead of finding out why this ugly trend, you are standing still jumping up and down.

Dont you care about God?

Or, better yet, dont you have the fear of God?

Is that "but" called God still in you?

Is your conscience dead?

People are being turned to atheism you are here speaking grammar!

Smh for you.

Keep letting your mind play tricks on you.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Lol.

How old are you self?

Am i the one that said am a christian(hail mary)/agnostic?

Go read the op again.(slowly this time please.)

Am i the one from "hail mary" >>>>>> to agnostic >>>>>> atheism?

Instead of finding out why this ugly trend, you are standing still jumping up and down.

Dont you care about God?

Or, better yet, dont you have the fear of God?

Is that "but" called God still in you?

Is your conscience dead?

People are being turned to atheism you are here speaking grammar!

Smh for you.

Keep letting your mind play tricks on you.

You just can't get past the second statement without pressing the 'spoil button'?

May be Ijawkid would tell me the Uni you went to...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 1:49pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

You just can't get past the second statement without pressing the 'spoil button'?

May be Ijawkid would tell me the Uni you went to...

Do i need a uni to enter the kingdom of God?

Which uni did Jesus christ attended?

Which uni did all of christ apostles attended?

That is how you have packed philosophers that seldom read the bible into your RCC and they have used head knowledge to keep the place the way it is >>>>>> a place that make atheist out of christians.

When you humble yourself like little children just as christ said, you will come to understand what i am saying.

You think i will start being proud of attending a university right?

Is your RCC made up of people like you, maybe that is why one of you in the op have denied God because of university.
Smh.

What a disgrace, what do you people emphasis in your churches? University or God.s kingdom?

Whose purpose will lack of emphasis on God'skingdom but on university serve sef?

See what christ sent christians to emphasis:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. " (Matthew 24:14).
.....................................................................................

^
not masters degree in philosophy.

Anyway, Peace to you still.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Do i need a uni to enter the kingdom of God?

Which uni did Jesus christ attended?

Which uni did all of christ apostles attended?

That is how you have packed philosophers that seldom read the bible into your RCC and they have used head knowledge to keep the place the way it is >>>>>> a place that make atheist out of christians.

When you humble yourself like little children just as christ said, you will come to understand what i am saying.

You think i will start being proud of attending a university right?

Is your RCC made up of people like you, maybe that is why one of you in the op have denied God because of university.
Smh.

What a disgrace, what do you people emphasis in your churches? University or God.s kingdom?

Whose purpose will lack of emphasis on God'sisdom but on university serve sef?

See what christ sent christians to emphasis:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. " (Matthew 24:14).
.....................................................................................

^
not masters degree in philosophy.

Anyway, Peace to you still.

Of-course not but I need to know which schools my unborn kids will NEVER attend...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 2:31pm On May 06, 2013
RCC!

Smh.

Is this how well you preach the gospel?
Think of God my friend for a change.

striktlymi:

Of-course not but I need to know which schools my unborn kids will NEVER attend...

I thought i have addressed this ^?

Smh for you.
Peace
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:
RCC!

Smh.

Is this how well you preach the gospel?
Think of God my friend for a change.

I thought i have addressed this ^?

Smh for you.
Peace

If you mean like you preach it...definitely NO!!!

#No let that ya head fall o...

Edit:

You have not told me the Uni you attended!
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

If you mean like you preach it...definitely NO!!!

#No let that ya head fall o...

Edit:

You have not told me the Uni you attended!

Since comprehension is a problem here let me put it in form of a question.

Why do you think i attended a university?

A you now like the pherisees that were wandering about Jesus disciples education?

So, it does not occur to you that someone can defend the bible without a university education?

Well, your mind is playing tricks on you.
cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Since comprehension is a problem here let me put it in form of a question.

Why do you think i attended a university?

A you now like the pherisees that were wandering about decides education?

So, it does not occur to you that someone can defend the bible without a university education?

Well, your mind is playing tricks on you.
cool

Don't flatter yourself man, to think I read all that you posted...I never get past the second statement in any of your posts here...I stop when I get to where you press the 'spoil button', bold it and respond...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Don't flatter yourself man, to think I read all that you posted...I never get past the second statement in any of your posts here...I stop when I get to where you press the 'spoil button', bold it and respond...

I dont have anything to say about your person, but what RCC is doing to you all.

cool
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

I dont have anything to say about your person, but what RCC is doing to you all.

cool

...and that is the preaching you talked about? I definitely do not go about spreading hate.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Image123(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

cheesy
thou shall not be heartless na.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
Image123: cheesy
thou shall not be heartless na.

Not heartless, just saying my mind...

I have a list of schools my unborn kids will NEVER attend, I just want to know whether I've got every school covered.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 4:01pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

...and that is the preaching you talked about? I definitely do not go about spreading hate.

yeah! The pherisees would have said the same thing about Jesus, that he was spreading hate.

Do you think that your watered down ideas will change what the standard of God is?

Keep deceiving your self.

Between the gods and men who should bend to the others standard?

You think by attacking the individual the truth will be hidden right?

Lol. Delusion.

The truth is that over 90% of the atheist on this forum are a product of the RCC, that you are comfortable with that is your cattle of tea.

What a track record!

Keep whinning, the truth is always bitter.

That you dont read my post like you had said makes no difference, do you delude yourself that all others are not reading just like you.

Hoping not to expect too much from you.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

yeah! The pherisees would have said the same thing about Jesus, that he was spreading hate.

Do you think that your watered down ideas will change what the standard of God is?

Keep deceiving your self.

Between the gods and men who should bend to the others standard?

You think by attacking the individual the truth will be hidden right?

Lol. Delusion.

The truth is that over 90% of the atheist on this forum are a product of the RCC, that you are comfortable with that is your cattle of tea.

What a track record!

Keep whinning, the truth is always bitter.

That you dont read my post like you had said makes no difference, do you delude yourself that all others are not reading just like you.

Hoping not to expect too much from you.

You forgot one tiny detail...you aint Jesus!!!
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 4:14pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Not heartless, just saying my mind...

I have a list of schools my unborn kids will NEVER attend, I just want to know whether I've got every school covered.

Lol.

Self importance, pride in disguise.

Mr president of the federal republic of Nigeria, no?

You mean you are not married yet? no kids?(pikin like you)

Due to pain of "mother church" you have turned pale, sorry nah!

Why not counter what i have said?

A smart "university graduant" like you grumbling. Smh for you.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

Lol.

Self importance, pride in disguise.

Mr president of the federal republic of Nigeria, no?

You mean you are not married yet? no kids?(pikin like you)

Due to pain of "mother church" you have turned pale, sorry nah!

Why not counter what i have said?

A smart "university graduant" like you grumbling. Smh for you.

Someone's butt really hurts...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

You forgot one tiny detail...you aint Jesus!!!

So, i should keep quite as people are being turned to atheism that is an insult to God so that peace will reign so as to make you happy right?

*sigh*
Smh for you.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Someone's butt really hurts...

cool
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 06, 2013
truthislight:

So, i should keep quite as people are being turned to atheism that is an insult to God so that peace will reign so as to make you happy right?

*sigh*
Smh for you.

Sorry to say but your talking has not turned anyone (I stand to be corrected) from Atheism...

If I am asked...one primary reason why people become Atheists is that those who are supposed to expose them to the truth have failed in their duties...

They learn these truths from the wrong sources and the truth is what is used to attack those who have deprived them from it...

#I might need to explain what I mean by 'truth'...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry to say but your talking has not turned anyone (I stand to be corrected) from Atheism...

If I am asked...one primary reason why people become Atheists is that those who are supposed to expose them to the truth have failed in their duties...

They learn these truths from the wrong sources and the truth is what is used to attack those who have deprived them from it...

#I might need to explain what I mean by 'truth'...

And you Striklymi, have not been peddling false doctrines as well? Hmm? Have you converted one single person?

Pharisee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.