Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,656 members, 7,837,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Indecent Proposal - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Indecent Proposal (1477 Views)

Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / A Marriage Proposal To A Female Member Of This Forum Slimyem, Will U Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2008
By 4Him
Na you I dey plan marry
This is the second proposal I'm getting besides those that send me love spam mail here. I decided to open a thread for these men to write down their proposals because 4Him is REJECTED because he's not up to.

If you want to apply, make sure you possess a 6feeter6packs6figuresalary.

If you wish to propose to another queen in the house(even the Owu queen) feel free to do so.

OYbobo(the man after my own heart), i miss you, sha.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:03am On Apr 17, 2008
By Cadet,
He he he Needlelady is to Oyb as 4Play is to Needlelady. hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Traingle Love?

It's easier for 4play to pass through an eye of a needle than to have moi.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Cadet(f): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2008
she's after the 666! kai!

Needlelady:

OYbobo(the man after my own heart), i miss you, sha.
Funmi, I'm asking you again. Why are you after a married man? You're going past the limit
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Him1(m): 2:05am On Apr 17, 2008
Come cottonwoollady, wash ya eye well o . . . this cow milk has really done damage. When did i make the statement you attribute to me? grin shocked
Are you this desperate?
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 17, 2008
lol
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2008
Come cottonwoollady, wash ya eye well o . . . this cow milk has really done damage. When did i make the statement you attribute to me?
Are you this desperate?

Are you withdrawing your proposal after rejection? too late.
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Him1(m): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Are you withdrawing your proposal after rejection? too late.

e don reach to dey manufacture proposals? Who did this to you? grin That fellow should be jailed.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 17, 2008
*oops,something me ga hier*
Re: Indecent Proposal by TheSly: 2:15am On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

*oops,something me ga hier*
I beg wetin u dey talk tongue
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:16am On Apr 17, 2008
e don reach to dey manufacture proposals? Who did this to you? That fellow should be jailed.

Too late, I'd rather marry Obasanjo.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 17, 2008
I beg wetin u dey talk

i say something dey happen for here
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:18am On Apr 17, 2008
Funmi, I'm asking you again. Why are you after a married man?   You're going past the limit
Whop dash OyB wife? let him feed himself first before looking for a second mouth to feed. I still love him sha(only with the 666 features anyway). Don't want no butterball moving into my house.
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Him1(m): 2:18am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Too late, I'd rather marry Obasanjo.

no wonder you think Iyabo is your paragon of beauty. Ugly people know themselves.  grin
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 17, 2008
iice dey miss no be small
Re: Indecent Proposal by TheSly: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2008
i say something dey happen for here
I for vex cheesy
I think say u dey talk wetin i think say u dey talk cheesy
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Play(m): 2:22am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Whop dash OyB wife? let him feed himself first before looking for a second mouth to feed. I still love him sha(only with the 666 features anyway). Don't want no butterball moving into my house.

Oyb na married man.Besides,he is too young for you.His yekini no big reach my own self.

Na me be your man.I'm a 50 year old importer/exporter who has been looking for the One.I even get cattle farm for Northern Nigeria,you fit dey milk as many cows as you wish to your heart's delight. cool
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Him1(m): 2:24am On Apr 17, 2008
4 Play:

Na me be your man.I'm a 50 year old importer/exporter who has been looking for the One.I even get cattle farm for Northern Nigeria,you fit dey milk as many cows as you wish to your heart's delight. cool

bros you be correct man. Abeg you get tipper too? The girl sabi drive anything.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 17, 2008
I for vex cheesy
I think say u dey talk wetin i think say u dey talk

wetin u come dey think
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Play(m): 2:26am On Apr 17, 2008
4 Him:

bros you be correct man. Abeg you get tipper too? The girl sabi drive anything.

I get am for tipper.No need driver again,this woman go be correct wife. She go dey milk my cows and drive my tipper. grin
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2008
By 4play,
Na me be your man.I'm a 50 year old importer/exporter who has been looking for the One.I even get cattle farm for Northern Nigeria,you fit dey milk as many cows as you wish to your heart's delight.

Importer and exporter only means you may be in the 6 figure category. What about the 6 ft and 6 packs? Do you also have them?
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2008
I get am for tipper.No need driver again,this woman go be correct wife. She go dey milk my cows and drive my tipper.
lmao. You are banned from here.
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Him1(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2008
kai menene, this woman na anoda thing entirely.  grin
4 Play your yekini long reach?
Re: Indecent Proposal by 4Play(m): 2:32am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Importer and exporter only means you may be in the 6 figure category. What about the 6 ft and 6 packs? Do you also have them?

You want try me? I used to model undies for CK and you don't get to do that unless you are well endowed in all areas. cool

4 Him:

4 Play your yekini long reach?

If she see am,she go mellow down.
Re: Indecent Proposal by TheSly: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2008
wetin u come dey think
Something Something. . . . .that has to do with Jerusalem and Jericho. cool
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2008
lol,i beg post d pics for nairaland winkso dat she go fit mellow down grin
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2008
@sly

u na only bad things u sabi 4 ur life,u no get redemption grin grin
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2008
You want try me? I used to model undies for CK and you don't get to do that unless you are well endowed in all areas.
CK also have undies for pot bellied men and they use models too.
Re: Indecent Proposal by TheSly: 2:43am On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

@sly

u na only bad things u sabi 4 your life,u no get redemption grin grin
Tell me. . . . . .is that not a good thing?. . tongue
Re: Indecent Proposal by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2008
Tell me. . . . . .is that not a good thing?. .

i beg make i hear word,jericho and jerusalem don get diff meanings dis days if u no know
Re: Indecent Proposal by SweetT1: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2008
@Needlelady

You want 6 ft, 6 pack, 6 figures ?? Well i got all that except for the 6 figure but very very close. Now what do you have?? Show me some stats Babygirl !! Show me what you working with. some pic or something. waiting waiting.
Re: Indecent Proposal by Needlelady(f): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2008
@Needlelady

You want 6 ft, 6 pack, 6 figures ?? Well i got all that except for the 6 figure but very very close. Now what do you have?? Show me some stats Babygorl !! Show me what you working with. some pic or something. waiting waiting.

Damn, you are too close. Work harder babe, 6 figures will surely come your way soon.
Re: Indecent Proposal by SweetT1: 3:05am On Apr 17, 2008
@Needlelady

Yeah working very hard, Pumpkin. 6 figures is not the goal on this side, we are taking about 8 figures. Keep looking though, them yahoo boys will soon call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

? / Need A Single Father For A Serious Relationship / Bayelsa Boi Lookin For A Bayelsa Girl For Sex Or Sugar Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.