Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (26786 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by NegroNtns(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV has a right to say what he is spitting in ENVY of Lagos.. Look at his handle...

OK_TO_ENVY. cheesy cheesy
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2013
Negro_Ntns: OK_2_NV has a right to say what he is spitting in ENVY of Lagos.. Look at his handle...

OK_TO_ENVY. cheesy cheesy

As in [b]OK2NVME [/b]OKAY TO ENVY ME
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by daywatcher: 9:56pm On May 05, 2013
so plenty of skyscrapers anywhere means the place/country is developed? who is fooling who? how many percentage of the population have access to the skyscrapers apart from the tiny elite?

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

As in [b]OK2NV YORUBALAND [/b]OKAY TO ENVY LAGOS, SINCE MY VILLAGE IS RAMSHACKLE
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 05, 2013
This is the kind of place I will like to live

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2013
If I had 1% of what Theifnibu had I will never turn my back on this place

Fiji Island.

who needs traffic lights

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2013
Nothing can justify the atrocities that are being committed in congo on daily basis as a result of the injustices,misrule,gross irresponsibility and acute imperialism.

Women and children are being raped and killed on daily basis in present day congo.Being terrorised seconds after seconds.And this muderfucker is here showing pictures of buildings and mere streets that mostly belong to their oyinbo masters in collaboration with the thieving politicians.

Africans are enslaved people,even when they are purported to be free.And it doesn't have to be,if they can just reason.It is the fundamental human right of all to live free and capable.

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2013
Luanda is actually a very beautiful city - they've got tunnels over there as well!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2013
outrage: Truth be told and sentiments aside. Their capital set pass abuja.

Is this the way to say "I've never been to Abuja" ?
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Eziachi: 10:42pm On May 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Are you sure this is D.R Congo because this pictures make Abuja the most developed city in Nigeria look like makoko slum in Lagos. Op must have hijacked another city's pictures. call me Thomas
Don't say anything yet, until you visit Tunis. You will see a well maintained ancient and modern ARCHITECTURAL masterpiece side by side with the cleanest street, which washed at night (yes! washed with water, not just sweep).
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Don't say anything yet, until you visit Tunis. You will see a well maintained ancient and modern ARCHITECTURAL masterpiece side by side with the cleanest street, which washed at night (yes! washed with water, not just sweep).

Tunis is beautiful!! Went there in 08 but they're very racist, tho...

they call black people bob marley.. grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2013
redsun: Nothing can justify the atrocities that are being committed in congo on daily basis as a result of the injustices,misrule,gross irresponsibility and acute imperialism.

Women and children are being raped and killed on daily basis in present day congo.Being terrorised seconds after seconds.And this muderfucker is here showing pictures of buildings and mere streets that mostly belong to their oyinbo masters in collaboration with the thieving politicians.

Africans are enslaved people,even when they are purported to be free.And it doesn't have to be,if they can just reason.It is the fundamental human right of all to live free and capable.

You're thick and dumb. First, the streets and buildings belong to the CONGOLESE PEOPLE not to ''foreigners''. We know in your dull head anything good in a black country must belong to whites. Get rid of your inferiority complex cos that's old hat. As for your rant about people being killed, well, hundreds of people are being killed in America, Britain, Italy, Mexico, India etc on a daily basis too, but they make sure not to to make THAT all that they're known for. So spare us your ''concern'' for the suffering in Africa. This is a thread to show the world that there is MUCH MORE to Africa than just suffering. You have a problem with that, switch to CNN and get your fill of misery.

5 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 05, 2013
Luanda looks like Birmingham city..

I'm trying to find the picture of the black country road that links broad street and the city centre in Birmingham(UK)... The picture of Luanda that I posted looks exactly like that... The tunnel and roads...
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2013
This is the only picture I can get from the internet albeit the picture is too close to the tunnel...

[img]http://bearwoodblog.files./2013/03/url-1.jpeg[/img]
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Kairoseki77: 10:55pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV: This is the kind of place I will like to live

Are you saying you want to live on the street in Germany?

Just stay in Naija, bro! Don't go to another man's country to be a bum. If you come beg in Lagos, I'll give you a few kobos.

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Are you saying you want to live on the street in Germany?

Just stay in Naija, bro! Don't go to another man's country to be a bum. If you come beg in Lagos, I'll give you a few kobos.

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2013
Rossikk:

You're thick and dumb. First, the streets and buildings belong to the CONGOLESE PEOPLE not to ''foreigners''. We know in your dull head anything good in a black country must belong to whites. Get rid of your inferiority complex cos that's old hat. As for your rant about people being killed, well, hundreds of people are being killed in America, Britain, Italy, Mexico, India etc on a daily basis too, but they make sure not to to make THAT all that they're known for. So spare us your ''concern'' for the suffering in Africa. This is a thread to show the world that there is MUCH MORE to Africa than just suffering. You have a problem with that, switch to CNN and get your fill of misery.

You are an agent of evil and stack backwardness.All that impresses you is stack mediocrity,because you never know any difference.

You are thousands of years behind,still without a cause and you think everybody sees things in your reta-dded,evil and ancient mind.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 05, 2013
Guys this thread was a success. OP God bless you! I am sure all the ACN fashola tinibu d1cksuckers have had the scales dropped from their eyes. They are no where on this thread.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
I am just looking at Loise Therouux law and disorder in lagos right, and people are behaving like untamed animals,even the so called KAI.So disorderly,unruly,inhumane and disorganized.

And they call themselves 21st century humans that are mentally justified to be behind.To be stupiid.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 05, 2013
Err... Let's be honest, Abuja doesn't look like a capital city. It looks more like a town, than a city, tbh.

Whoever designed those dull and lacklustre buildings in Abuja needs to be stripped naked and smacked with a thick horse-whip... grin

Abuja has to be one of the most unattractive capital cities in the world...

As for Lagos - the place is just too rowdy, overcrowded, and dirty...

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx: Err... Let's be honest, Abuja doesn't look like a capital city. It looks more like a town, than a city, tbh.

Whoever designed those dull and lacklustre buildings in Abuja needs to be stripped naked and smacked with a thick horse-whip... grin

Abuja has to be one of the most unattractive capital cities in the world...

As for Lagos - the place is just too rowdy, overcrowded, and dirty...

go and sleep
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 05, 2013
redsun: I am just looking at Loise Therouux law and disorder in lagos right, and people are behaving like untamed animals,even the so called KAI.So disorderly,unruly,inhumane and disorganized.

And they call themselves 21st century humans that are mentally justified to be behind.To be stupiid.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

I stopped watching that ish time ago - the more I watch shiite like that, the more I hate naija...

It's better to change the channel when shiite like that is on TV...

I'm probably the only naija guy who didn't watch "Welcome to Lagos" on BBC when they aired the programme... grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

I stopped watching that ish time ago - the more I watch shiite like that, the more I hate naija...

It's better to change the channel when shiite like that is on TV...

I'm probably the only naija guy who didn't watch "Welcome to Lagos" on BBC when they aired the programme... grin

It is annoying when people think it is their birthright to be backward.Since they are africans they can get away with being dumb.

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 05, 2013
redsun:

It is annoying when people think it is their birthright to be backward.Since they are africans they can get away with being dumb.

That's the mentality... and when you try showing them the right way to act like a normal human being should, they'll start beefing you for no reason whatsoever...

Just imagine how arrogant and loud Nigerians are everywhere, yet the country is arguably one of the most backward countries on the continent... It's disgraceful, tbh..

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 05, 2013
Howdy, Egba_girl

Any input?
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

That's the mentality... and when you try showing them the right way to act like a normal human being should, they'll start beefing you for no reason whatsoever...

Just imagine how arrogant and loud Nigerians are everywhere, yet the country is arguably one of the most backward countries on the continent... It's disgraceful, tbh..

The funny thing is that awareness in nigeria means total opposite of what it is in a normal society.All the retardded criminals are the respected ones and the ones in control.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2013
redsun:

The funny thing is that awareness in nigeria means total opposite of what it is in a normal society.All the retardded criminals are the respected ones and the ones in control.

allow me to introduce to you...
Theifnibu.

How can anything good come from that face! and that hat for farking sake!

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 05, 2013
redsun:

@ the bolded - that's more reason why they're stuck in the medieval age... Even the educated ones don't even act it - they all believe education is about acquiring different qualifications, copying how to be pseudo-western and speaking Pi-nglish lool... Education is more than that - it's about critical thinking, awareness, and problem solving...

The criminals and kleptocrats they know at the top is what matters to them and not how to become upstanding members of their immediate society... It's just mindless and shameful, tbh...

A country as blessed as Nigeria should be competing with at least Malaysia(that's the minimum) - or probably be in the same league as Brazil right now... However, even all the tiny countries in Africa have left us behind in the wilderness... grin

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

@ the bolded - that's more reason why they're stuck in the medieval age... Even the educated ones don't even act it - they all believe education is about acquiring different qualifications, copying how to be pseudo-western and speaking Pi-nglish lool... Education is more than that - it's about critical thinking, awareness, and problem solving...

The criminals and kleptocrats they know at the top is what matters to them and not how to become upstanding members of their immediate society... It's just mindless and shameful, tbh...

A country as blessed as Nigeria should be competing with at least Malaysia(that's the minimum) - or probably be in the same league as Brazil right now... However, even all the tiny countries in Africa have left us behind in the wilderness... grin

One those you just mentioned is rossike,that comes here with his stone age propagandas with the hope of convincing normal people.He tend to forget that nairaland is not just for brainwashed africans.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 06, 2013
redsun:

One those you just mentioned is rossike,that comes here with his stone age propagandas with the hope of convincing normal people.He tend to forget that nairaland is not just for brainwashed africans.

Rossike is a hick lol... He lives in planet-X.. grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2013
shymexx:

Rossike is a hick lol... He lives in planet-X.. grin

He is one of them.I mean,what does it take for them to come here and talk rots?Access to the internet and nairaland registration.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by tpia5: 12:09am On May 06, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Is this the way to say "I've never been to Abuja" ?

probably.

although i've never been to abuja either, but i dont see the need for the boldfaced lies some are telling.

or maybe its inferiority complex, as usual.

could be paid hacks too.

some people are always very quick to diss their village when they see anything foreign. That habit spreads to everything they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.