Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) (4704 Views)

These Are The Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dubai is like Mecca today, everyone wants to
go there because it is easier to visit than
London, it is indeed a very beautiful place to
be but there are a lot of places you may never
see in Dubai.
More..
We have the pictures for you to see and
the story of this set of people who are almost
in hell in Dubai.
Some people live in squalid conditions, work
in searing heat and often cannot leave as
their employers keep their passports.
An Iranian photographer has captured
the desperate lives of South Asian labourers
who travel to Dubai in the hope of building a
future for their families – but find only squalor,
low wages and backbreaking work in stifling
heat.
Farhad explains: ‘People come to this land
to make their future and benefit from the
huge investments in construction and oil.
‘There are many luxurious hotels and world-
renowned structures which labourers have
built over recent years.
‘The employer usually takes their passport
as soon as they arrive at Dubai airport and
they are all sent to Sonapur.
‘The labourers usually work 14 hours where
in summer the temperature goes over 50C.
‘Conversely, it is usually advised for
western tourists not to stay outside for more
than five minutes in summer.
‘According to the government’s laws,
work places should close down during this
kind of temperature in order not to harm
labourers and their health, but the government
often does not even announce the right
weather temperature.’
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
where is the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
You post this kain thread you no post pictures, my brother what shall it profit us?

3 Likes

Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:
You post this kain thread you no post pictures, my brother what shall it profit us?
You just leave me for here,u no ask of me...diaris God
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
You just leave me for here,u no ask of me...diaris God

lol padi mi I bin wan ask na grin How is you? kiss
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

lol padi mi I bin wan ask na grin How is you? kiss
Me is fine...just woke up from my long nap grin grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
Me is fine...just woke up from my long nap grin grin

nap? You don brush teeth? This one wen you dey find me these days your babe no dey abi? I don tell you say my bf dey nl ohhhh. grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

nap? You don brush teeth? This one wen you dey find me these days your babe no dey abi? I don tell you say my bf dey nl ohhhh. grin
My gf leave me no talk to me for d past 6hrs,never happened since I met her cry ,Na why I force myself take nap grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
My gf leave me no talk to me for d past 6hrs,never happened since I met her cry ,Na why I force myself take nap grin

eyah such is life grin irony of life chilling with my boo online grin

Oya what did you do to her? angry
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
U
Natasha2:

eyah such is life grin irony of life chilling with my boo online grin

Oya what did you do to her? angry
I stalk a lot,maybe she wanna have breeding space grin cry
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
UI stalk a lot,maybe she wanna have breeding space grin cry

awwww sowi about that, better change your stalking habits tongue
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

awwww sowi about that, better change your stalking habits tongue
Like peak milk it's in me tongue tongue, u know say I no get alternate gf,so I must always dey with her...lol tongue
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
Like peak milk it's in me tongue tongue, u know say I no get alternate gf,so I must always dey with her...lol tongue
which kain thing be that? grin If na me i for poison you just sleeping pills sha grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

which kain thing be that? grin If na me i for poison you just sleeping pills sha grin
Lol...we are not together she is in Ireland while am in state,only e-poison
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

I always knew u'r a baaaad girl

**unfriends her ASAP!
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
Lol...we are not together she is in Ireland while am in state,only e-poison

loool okies then she should block you from all social platforms hahaha you go commit suicide grin

AgapeCharis:
I always knew u'r a baaaad girl
**unfriends her ASAP!
lol so we were friends before? I didn't notice grin

How are you? cheesy
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

loool okies then she should block you from all social platforms hahaha you go commit suicide grin

How are you? cheesy
aaaah!!

*collapse*

*faints*

*Wakes up*

*Faints again*
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
aaaah!!

*collapse*

*faints*

*Wakes up*

*Faints again*
Somebody helllllllppppp, my friend ohhhhhh, *pours him hot water* please wake up cry
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Somebody helllllllppppp, my friend ohhhhhh, *pours him hot water* please wake up cry
**doctor carefully examines him*

*Doctor says*

Only a kiss of life from natasha2 can make him recuperate
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
**doctor carefully examines him*

*Doctor says*

Only a kiss of life from natasha2 can make him recuperate

No be only kiss of life, make I call your sister grin

Okay since I want you alive kiss kiss kiss
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

No be only kiss of life, make I call your sister grin

Okay since I want you alive kiss kiss kiss
grin grin grin
Hw u dey jhr
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
Hw u dey jhr

I dey fine jare na one goat dey annoy me for here grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

How are you? cheesy
you are wicked, grin u won kill me be that...that kills faster than Ebola grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

I dey fine jare na one goat dey annoy me for here grin
hehehe

Na wetin d goat do?
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
you are wicked, grin u won kill me be that...that kills faster than Ebola grin

I hope she reads that, so she can put it to a test grin If you die don't forget to alert me from the underworld grin

AgapeCharis:
hehehe
Na wetin d goat do?

Him dey carry my matter dey wear like crown.
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

I hope she reads that, so she can put it to a test grin If you die don't forget to alert me from the underworld grin

Him dey carry my matter dey wear like crown.
hmmmmmmm

na who u dey refer to as goat sef. i hpe itsn nt what am thinking grin cheesy
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hmmmmmmm

na who u dey refer to as goat sef. i hpe itsn nt what am thinking grin cheesy

lol what are you thinking?
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

lol what are you thinking?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

make i no assume sha.
so, who's d person?
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

make i no assume sha.
so, who's d person?

https://www.nairaland.com/2049675/nairalanders-what-relationship-did-ever/1#28988762. na there the person dey. Ignored him finally though.
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

https://www.nairaland.com/2049675/nairalanders-what-relationship-did-ever/1#28988762. na there the person dey. Ignored him finally though.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u for call me since na make i come shut amn up
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u for call me since na make i come shut amn up

lol you sure? Abi you for leave me.
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

lol you sure? Abi you for leave me.
leave u ke?
lo i am with u always even till the end of nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator / Racism In America Is The Nightmare Of The American Dream / Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.