Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua (17439 Views)

Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ForNow: 7:28pm On May 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Blah blah blah blah....womanizer like u gej #spits# at his big nose

GEJ don bang your mama before? So how you take know say na womanizer?
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akbee(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2013
Who send am?
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akbee(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2013
Mehn mr president bn just wan dey news headline ohh.time bn past joor.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Blah blah blah blah....womanizer like u gej #spits# at his big nose

PLS don't let Diezani,Stella Oduah and Arunmah Otey see this post O.

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2013
A brief history of the late President www.historyofyaradua..com
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by thrugemaster(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2013
yet ur wife dey trouble his widow for land................. Homage my foot

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akpangbon: 7:52pm On May 05, 2013
thrugemaster: yet ur wife dey trouble his widow for land................. Homage my foot

daft
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by vanstanzy(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2013
Awww! Thats so tweet! smiley smiley smiley Any GEJ haterz on this thread? cool cool

WILL THE REAL GEJ HATERZ PLEASE STAND UP? WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM HERE! shocked
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by musiwa25: 8:19pm On May 05, 2013
Once a fool , you dont make yourself a fool forever.

A true friend is not a back stabber. When you can not tell who your friend is. And you choice your enemy as your friend.. When your enemy kill you before, pretending to be a friend. And they will come again and kill you again.

A true friend is a person that is faithful in little too. Not when it is close to an election.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2013
musiwa25: Once a fool , you dont make yourself a fool forever.

A true friend is not a back stabber. When you can not tell who your friend is. And you choice your enemy as your friend.. When your enemy kill you before, pretending to be a friend. And they will come again and kill you again.

A true friend is a person that is faithful in little too. Not when it is close to an election.

Tel 'em joor!
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by sammynice(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2013
REST IN PEACE UMARU MUSA YARADUA....EACH DAY I LUK THRU MY OFFICE WINDOW SEEING UR GRAVE BEHIND MY OFFICE.....I SAY NIGERIA HV LOSE A TRUE LEADER..WE ALL LOVE U
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Deiok(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2013
i was just laughing when reading through those comment. Gej got so much hate in nairaland.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ABsI1: 8:28pm On May 05, 2013
haryhorku: Three years ago, I lost a friend and a brother and Nigeria lost a great Servant Leader and an apostle of the Rule of Law in
the person of President Umaru Musa Yar'adua. He may be gone, but his legacies remain indelibly with us. We remember you today not for your passing but for your life of service anchored on humility and good works. We pray that Almighty Allah grants you al jannah firdaus. GEJ.

Source: Goodluck Jonathan facebook wall.
punk; Boss died and nigeria lost a honest and dedicated servant. U wicked clueless president
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 05, 2013
Deiok: i was just laughing when reading through those comment. Gej got so much hate in nairaland.

Got my vote undecided the man is a ph...l
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by justicegab: 8:31pm On May 05, 2013
hmmmmmm...

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Akpangbon: 8:31pm On May 05, 2013
AB$I:
punk; Boss died and nigeria lost a honest and dedicated servant. U wicked clueless president

Hater.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ABsI1: 8:34pm On May 05, 2013
haryhorku: Three years ago, I lost a friend and a brother and Nigeria lost a great Servant Leader and an apostle of the Rule of Law in
the person of President Umaru Musa Yar'adua. He may be gone, but his legacies remain indelibly with us. We remember you today not for your passing but for your life of service anchored on humility and good works. We pray that Almighty Allah grants you al jannah firdaus. GEJ.

Source: Goodluck Jonathan facebook wall.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by thrugemaster(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2013
Akpangbon:

daft

wetin u smoke?
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by emekatimsu(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2013
thrugemaster: yet ur wife dey trouble his widow for land................. Homage my foot

Seun,seriously its high time you start screening ppl joining this forum.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by gbame(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2013
chino4: 1st to. Comment.may is soul rest in peace .Amen.

For your mind O!
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by ABsI1: 8:51pm On May 05, 2013
For_Now:

GEJ don bang your mama before? So how you take know say na womanizer?
na ur mama and dog wife he fork wey we take know say dundee united na kpomenizer

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by musiwa25: 8:57pm On May 05, 2013
you show me money.. you think money is everything.. what does naira goma or naira ashirin... have to do with it.

give me naira sifili(zero) and your good heart that please me more than anything. dudu in several naira dubu is not good, when the heart is not pure.. A pure heart is better than naira dubu

Goodluck Jonathan is a living walking dead man after 2015..

What Ban kim moon hand shack to Goodluck Jonathan cause the united nation.. Bomb.

Some handshack are not worth it.. You most watch and want what the people want.. and if the people say, NO jonathan Goodluck.. NO goodluck.. shikena. walahi, Gasikiya ni.

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=goodluck_and_banki_moon_508725653.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Kairoseki77: 9:02pm On May 05, 2013
Isn't Patience trying to take his widow's land

Politicians....
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2013
Reuben Abati Pays Homage To Yar'adua
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2013
Deiok: i was just laughing when reading through those comment. Gej got so much hate in nairaland.
Its everywhere Boss. His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR, Ph.D (Port Harcourt Diploma) has no love from Nigerians *spits on his big nose*... Allah ya tsine wa GEJ albarka.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by Seunolugbala: 9:36pm On May 05, 2013
D best civilian Nigeria had, wi mis u greatly.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by takeprofit: 9:36pm On May 05, 2013
it appears gej looks too gentle and does not carry d aura of a president - some one in charge. thats why some pple can open their mouth and insult him. u cant try some of these nonsense with obj or ABACHA. and it seems a mistake for him to even have a facebook acct, which gave some pple d opportunity to insult him. what will happen if he creates a nairand acct. obj and others had no time for facebook. Its that so called Ill-rufai that started this "clueless". some1 who have decided never to see any good thing about this administration. he shold b brought to order.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by clint77ng: 9:54pm On May 05, 2013
Don Demu:
Tel 'em joor!
. Tell us wetin? Didn't even understand a crap from all his blah blah blah. U wey understand, pls tell us.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by adeprinze(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2013
Rubbish; why did he in the first place allow his wife to join issues with the former? He kept mute like after all it women's matter.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by tolukatey(f): 10:11pm On May 05, 2013
danny301:

If, i may ask, why you people GEJ so much?.... What are the sins the guy is committing that former Presidents/heads of states didn't commit?..... Lets show some respect to the highest office in the land for God's sake.

Park well joor. I c ao comfortable U r living in his era, if I may ask, wats Ur monthly salary all allowances inclusive? Nao, ansa ma Question and judge urself
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by clint77ng: 10:15pm On May 05, 2013
[quote
author=takeprofit]it appears gej looks too gentle and does not carry d
aura of a president - some one in charge. thats why some pple can open
their mouth and insult him. u cant try some of these nonsense with obj
or ABACHA. and it seems a mistake for him to even
have a facebook acct, which gave some pple d opportunity to insult him.
what will happen if he creates a nairand acct. obj and others had no
time for facebook. Its that so called Ill-rufai that started this
"clueless". some1 who have decided never to see any good thing about
this administration. he shold b brought to order. [/quote]i don't agree with u about the aura of a president. as long as he is not hausa or yoruba, they real retardeens must insult. check out what happened wen achebe released his book(insults). they r now praising sick yardua who grounded this country for 2 yrs. thou not his fault. for 2 yrs we were discussing how to narrow 7 pt agenda down to a manageable number. Jojo no look face, dey must hate. No be hate make Jews crucify son of God? abeg carry go but rem 2nd nija bridge.
Re: President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua by fflamingo(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2013
So its 3 year I was writing government waec when I hear about his death...however I still remain bemused of the circumstance surronding his death

Abubakar Momoh Is Dead / Governor Willie Obiano holds Mum's Requiem In Agululeri.photos / Togo, Niger, Benin Owe Nigeria ₦32.04 Billion For Electricity Supplied In 2019