Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: (1203 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Inviting The Opposite Sex To Ur Family House. Right Or Wrong?? / Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by maaria(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2013
Boy : Do u love me more thn ur family ?

Gal : No

Boy : Why ?

Gal : okay Listen dis..
when i started to walk I fell, u were not there to pick me up. bt my mom was.
When i went outside, u were not there to hold my finger. bt my dad was.
When i cried . .u didnt give me ur toys to play. .bt my brother n sister did.
My family iz more precious thn anythng else. ! smiley

* Like if u like gal's reply*
Re: Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
NONSENSE, although this is a very stoopid question to ask a gal, the guy should have replied:"and now that you are an adult, when you need help I (and my wallet) are the ones that help your sorry behind. but since you feel so strongly about them over me, next time, pls go ask THEM to provide you with all your needs".

1 Like

Re: Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by coogar: 8:54pm On May 05, 2013
maar!a:

like what?
the girl should marry her family.....what a load of drivel! what's happening to this section lately with a truckload of jejune comments?
Re: Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2013
MRbrownJAY: NONSENSE, although this is a very stoopid question to ask a gal, the guy should have replied:"and now that you are an adult, when you need help I (and my wallet) are the ones that help your sorry behind. but since you feel so strongly about them over me, next time, pls go ask THEM to provide you with all your needs".
I don't blame you for this mumu comment, I blame the she-goats that always run to men for money. Seriously, so u mean to tell me all the girls you dated always needed you financially.........cos I don't understand why you'll think that's the only thing you can offer a woman, mtcheew.
Re: Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by Pataki: 10:18pm On May 05, 2013
maar!a:

I suppose when she needed to make love (that is: have se*x), the family dog was available?
Re: Boy: Do You Love Me More Than Ur Family? Girl Said: by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
I don't blame you for this mumu comment, I blame the she-goats that always run to men for money. Seriously, so u mean to tell me all the girls you dated always needed you financially.........cos I don't understand why you'll think that's the only thing you can offer a woman, mtcheew.

who said that this was the only thing i could offer a woman?! i simply pointed to "one" of the many things that women would expect from men. funny how you focused on the "wallet" part but disregard the "I" in that quote, lol....i did wrote "I AND my wallet", didnt I?

(1) (Reply)

Unwanted Pregnancy / Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.