Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga (1645 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / It Took Me 3 Seconds To Kill This Snake. / The Constant Use Of The Word "Nigga" By Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
I AM ABOUT TO KILL THIS NIGGA. WTH HE HAS BEEN PLAYING CELINE DIONE ON LOUD SINCE MORNING. LORD I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIs ISH ANY LONGER. IF HE AINT SNORING LIKE A BEAR HE Is FKn PLAYING CELINE DIOne. WHICH NIGGA IN THIS DAY AND AGE LISTENS TO CELINe DIONE. WEEEREY. THIs NEIGhBOuR Is TESTING ME FOr FReak SAKEs
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Darlenebabe: 7:43pm On May 05, 2013
ask him to lower d volume .... i stil listen to cellioon dion too. discus wit him to reduce d volume for its affecting u. am sure he will
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Dondbuzor: 7:45pm On May 05, 2013
volumptuos_babe: I AM ABOUT TO KILL THIS NIGGA. WTH HE HAS BEEN PLAYING CELINE DIONE ON LOUD SINCE MORNING. LORD I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIs ISH ANY LONGER. IF HE AINT SNORING LIKE A BEAR HE Is FKn PLAYING CELINE DIOne. WHICH NIGGA IN THIS DAY AND AGE LISTENS TO CELINe DIONE. WEEEREY. THIs NEIGhBOuR Is TESTING ME FOr FReak SAKEs

i can help. just tell me wot u need. gun or ogwu oke
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2013
Darlene babe: ask him to lower d volume .... i stil listen to cellioon dion too. discus wit him to reduce d volume for its affecting u. am sure he will
MY SISTER I TIRE O. I HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM A MILL TIMES, HAVE CALLED SECURITY, HAVE FILLED A REPORt, HE Is AS STUBORN AS A DONKEY. I DUNNO ANYMORE
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2013
Dondbuzor:

i can help. just tell me wot u need. gun or ogwu oke
ALL OF THEE ABOVE
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On May 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2013
IDOWUO MY GAL :-) bawoni?
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2013
volumptuos_babe: IDOWUO MY GAL :-) bawoni?
I'm good o! Wasssap? cheesy
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Darlenebabe: 7:58pm On May 05, 2013
play urs too to d highest volume , let him see how it is[quote
author=volumptuos_babe] MY SISTER I TIRE O. I HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM A MILL
TIMES, HAVE CALLED SECURITY, HAVE FILLED A REPORt, HE Is AS STUBORN AS A
DONKEY. I DUNNO ANYMORE[/quote]
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Darlenebabe: 8:00pm On May 05, 2013
next tym u notice he is snoring play ur own music louder
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2013
^LMFAO, I HAVE TRIED THAT But I cANNOT EXACTLY STUDY WITH LOUD MUSIc AND WHEN I DID SOMEONE CAME TO COMPLAIN
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by its22078: 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
wat has this got to do with romance??
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
Whenever he is on the disco mood, take 5 caplet of valium 5 at a go and you are good to go
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2013
I JUST NEED ONE CUTLASS TO DBANJ HIM WELLA. THIS GUY IS A REAL AGBERO ABA
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2013
its22078: wat has this got to do with romance??
BECAUSE AFTER AM DONE ROMANCING HIM. HE WILL BE A ROMANTIC GUY FOR LIFE
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2013
Crown Prince: Whenever he is on the disco mood, take 5 caplet of valium 5 at a go and you are good to go
HIAN BAD BELLE. YOU WAN KILL ME!
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by djeezy(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2013
Ask the Niccur to borrow you the Celine dion CD. Don't return it.

1 Like

Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm good o! Wasssap? cheesy
I wISh YOU CoULD BADOSKY HIS ASS FOR ME
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Pdizzle(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2013
Go to alaba and ask for DMX's 'And there was an X' and
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2013
djeezy: Ask the Niccur to borrow you the Celine dion CD. Don't return it.
LUV BEFORE CELIONE DIONE IT Was SOMETHING ELSE. THIS GUY HAS BEEN A PAIN IN My ASS SINCE BeGINNING OF YEAR
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2013
OSAMA I SEE U. I NEED A BOMB
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Pdizzle(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2013
Go to alaba and ask for DMX's 'And there was an X' , 'Its dark and hell is hot' and 'Flesh of ma flesh, blood of ma blood' , that one is enough. Get that triple loader bosse CD player, put the volume at 40 and in the autoswitch mode, just sacrifice a day for him, he will come beggn.

1 Like

Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 05, 2013
Pdizzle: Go to alaba and ask for DMX's 'And there was an X' , 'Its dark and hell is hot' and 'Flesh of ma flesh, blood of ma blood' , that one is enough. Get that triple loader bosse CD player, put the volume at 40 and in the autoswitch mode, just sacrifice a day for him, he will come beggn.
LWKMD I LIKE THIS NIGGA. WORTH A TRY
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by djeezy(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2013
volumptuos_babe: LUV BEFORE CELIONE DIONE IT Was SOMETHING ELSE. THIS GUY HAS BEEN A PAIN IN My ASS SINCE BeGINNING OF YEAR
Okay just play cool and act nice. Buy a razor, enter his room like you're bored. Make sure he isn't playing anything then. Request for something he needs to go outside to purchase. Cut the Cd player wire with the blade in a way he can't trace it or suspect it's from the wire. Next time he tries to play anything, it won't power up. He'll think it blew up.

1 Like

Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2013
volumptuos_babe: IF HE AINT SNORING LIKE A BEAR
have you slept with him before? how you take kn he snores

1 Like

Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by omiobo: 8:28pm On May 05, 2013
OP,na face me I slap u u dey?
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2013
Enegod: have you slept with him before? how you take kn he snores
BECAUSE HE SNORES SO DARN LOUD I CAN HEAR HIM IN MY ROOM
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2013
So whats my business ?
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2013
LOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2013
djeezy: Okay just play cool and act nice. Buy a razor, enter his room like you're bored. Make sure he isn't playing anything then. Request for something he needs to go outside to purchase. Cut the Cd player wire with the blade in a way he can't trace it or suspect it's from the wire. Next time he tries to play anything, it won't power up. He'll think it blew up.
THATS A NICE IDEA BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE CAUGHT DEAD IN HIS ROOM. HE IS A BIT OF A MANIAC. HE IS CREEPY. ALL MY FEMALE FRIeNds AND NEIGHBOURS HAVE ATTESTED TO THIS. WEIRD LOOkS, SOMETIMES HE"LL JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH US WITHOUT BEING SHY OR SAYS A WORD.
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2013
I WILL MAKE HIM INTO AN OSCAR PISTORIUS BUT WITh NO ARMS SO THAT HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BOThEr ANYONE OR COME BACK AND KILL ME. HE IS LUCKY CRIME IS ILLEGAL COS HE WOULD BE LONG GONE BY NOW. EWU
Re: I AM ABOUT To Kill This Nigga by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2013
Pdizzle: Go to alaba and ask for DMX's 'And there was an X' , 'Its dark and hell is hot' and 'Flesh of ma flesh, blood of ma blood' , that one is enough. Get that triple loader bosse CD player, put the volume at 40 and in the autoswitch mode, just sacrifice a day for him, he will come beggn.
Roftlmao! Dats wassup! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Signatures On Nairaland. / [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! / Monique Unveils New Album 'power Flow' Cover & Tracklisting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.