Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

[breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! (1647 Views)

BBC!! The Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness / NASA Says Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Almost Complete Darkness In December / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by agbaikings: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
NASA has confirmed that the
Earth will experience 6 days of almost
complete darkness and will happen from the
dates Tuesday the 16 – Monday the 22 in
December. The world will remain, during
these three days, without sunlight due to a
solar storm, which will cause dust and space
debris to become plentiful and thus, block
90% sunlight.
This is the head of NASA Charles Bolden who
made the announcement and asked
everyone to remain calm. This will be the
product of a solar storm, the largest in the
last 250 years for a period of 216 hours
total.
Despite the six days of darkness soon to
come, officials say that the earth will not
experience any major problems, since six
days of darkness is nowhere near enough
to cause major damage to anything. “We will
solely rely on artificial light for the six days,
which is not a problem at all”, says NASA
source lukebbcnews
WORLDWIDE
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Mutuwa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Them don come again? Solar storm!!
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by thegoodone2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
where is ur sourse?
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Truth24(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Eagerly waiting!
Will be fun though
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Emmyk(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Whoa! That shiít would be scary! embarassed
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by lekejob(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
God will see us.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by 1stola: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yin mu
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by padeolu: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
"Despite the six days of darkness soon to come, officials say that the earth will not experience any major problems".

Lol.. Everywhere will freeze up coz the temperature will continue to drop all through this period.

The quoted statement confirms the prediction/
postulation as a mere hoax. Life on earth can't possibly stand absence of solar radiation for just 3 days, talkless of 6.

The Earth won't be affected though, but life will.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by nobilis: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'm waiting for the Christians to give us their own side of the story. And while they're at it, I'll like to see them whip up bible passages to support their viewpoint.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by padeolu: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
nobilis:
I'm waiting for the Christians to give us their own side of the story. And while they're at it, I'll like to see them whip up bible passages to support their viewpoint.
Does this has anything to do with religion? Permit my ignorance.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
nobilis:
is this true? The news?
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by nobilis: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
padeolu:
Does this has anything to do with religion? Permit my ignorance.

Na me you dey ask?
The Christians always tie natural occurrences to some passages in their bible.
So you shouldn't ask me. You should ask them.
I was merely trying to invite them to contribute in this matter.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Emmyk:
Whoa! That shiít would be scary! embarassed

don't tell me you are scared of the dark?
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by nobilis: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Peterken05:
is this true? The news?

I've not confirmed it yet sha.
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
nobilis:

I've not confirmed it yet sha.
i've confirmed over and over again, it is completely false, check the NASA website, they confirmed it to be false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by astronautog(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls this is 100% purified BULLSHIT. The op is lame do you knw wat wud happen if this shud happenfor good 6 dayswe all wud b dead 9ja wey hot lyk mad go turn deep freezer
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Emmyk(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Elantracey:

don't tell me you are scared of the dark?
I'm not if it's the usual darkness we've always known. cheesy Are you too?
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Emmyk:
I'm not if it's the usual darkness we've always known. cheesy Are you too?

not really smiley

good morning
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Emmyk(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

not really smiley

good morning
Hmmmm. I understand wink
Re: [breaking News] Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness December 2014! by Opeedo(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Na lie! cool cool cool shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of 35 Year Old Man Getting Married To A 6year Old Child / Mad Max Fury Road Vehicle Seen On Badagry Road, Lagos Nigeria / Easter Funny Picture (the Last Supper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.