Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend (7353 Views)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by ajetunblog(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2013
Her name is Nenesi Ibru,co-owner of Olivia's Trunk Consignment Boutique in Lagos and a graduate student at Savannah College of Arts and Design (SCAD) Atlanta, Georgia.

More pics here : http://ajetun..com/2013/05/photos-checkout-sina-rambos-beautiful.html

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by ajetunblog(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2013
Shina please advice your light skin fat frog girl friend to hit the gym.. Veyi veyi important undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by sholay2011(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2013
Airforce1: Shina please advice your light skin fat frog girl friend to hit the gym.. Veyi veyi important undecided
Come on, don't sound lyk an hater. Some lyk it big; odas lyk it small. D gal fyn jare.

By the way, who is Shina Rambo? Is he the last child of Sylvester stallone? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Tolexander: 8:38pm On May 05, 2013
All these celebrities sha, i always envy their outings and pics during dating!

During dating and courtship, they always make sense. But their problems start immediately they get married leading to divorce!

How i wish they can just continue dating themselves without thinking of marriage!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2013
sholay2011:
Come on, don't sound lyk an hater. Some lyk it big; odas lyk it small. D gal fyn jare.

By the way, who is Shina Rambo? Is he the last child of Sylvester stallone? undecided

Yes de girl fine but her shape no good

She needs to hit tha gym to be a complete package cuz judging from that picture, she be like bag of fufu..

No hating .. Shina rambo is my man.
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2013
_

1 Like

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Kairoseki77: 9:05pm On May 05, 2013
Haters can go hug transformer!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by ohaleoghene(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2013
She is tight
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by fr3do(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2013
Airforce1: Shina please advice your light skin fat frog girl friend to hit the gym.. Veyi veyi important undecided

abeg go sit down
must every girl be anorexic?
What happened to variety.

Ugly trend,a girl who is too thin is left undiscussed(guliana) while a fresh healthy looking lady (christina aguilera) is 'yabbed'.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2013
Speechless grin
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Shimshark(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2013
No offence bt how does dis affect my life?
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by denzel2009: 10:55pm On May 05, 2013
does he know the story behind the name shina rambo?
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by XHTML: 12:19am On May 06, 2013
Seriously?

denzel2009: does he know the story behind the name shina rambo?

I doubt he does. Kids these days.
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by churific(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2013
So what exactly is wrong with her?

Before you criticize and lyrically destroy others' girlfriends, feel free to post a picture of yours next to her so we can use your criteria for comparison.

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and she's beautiful despite my personal opinions (which should probably be kept to myself especially when negative.)

It's okay to be respectful!
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:37am On May 06, 2013
Michaeljones36: Haters can go hug transformer!

LMAO!! this gif funny die. grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22am On May 06, 2013
XHTML: Seriously?

I doubt he does. Kids these days.

I am sure he knows. Kids this days.
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by ninja4life(m): 6:13am On May 06, 2013
Shina rambo is he still alive,god forbid bad thing na terror be dat,abi dead man dey take picture with him girlfriend.d guy na confirm adigunjale god purnish am where he dey.
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2013
churific: So what exactly is wrong with her?

Before you criticize and lyrically destroy others' girlfriends, feel free to post a picture of yours next to her so we can use your criteria for comparison.

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and she's beautiful despite my personal opinions (which should probably be kept to myself especially when negative.)

It's okay to be respectful!

Shes fat and shapeless... U need to hit the gym..
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by ahmedlmashi00: 7:14am On May 06, 2013
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Nuzo1(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2013
Days are gone when artistes take up names of notorious rulers and bandits.

Though a "pastor" now, the real Shina Rambo was the second most notorious armed robber that has come out of Nigeria...second to Lawrence Aninih.

In fact, so many people would even prefer Aninih to Rambo as the former was more of a Robin Hood while the later was known for robbing the poor, r.aping and shooting young women.

Only a brainless fa.ggot who has no regards for Nigerians and the horror they pass thru everyday in the hands of armed robbers will take up such name in 2013.

Cool girlfriend by the way.
Re: Checkout Sina Rambo's Beautiful Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43am On May 06, 2013
The girl no even to fine sef. I thought with all the noise the boy has made on twirra and music vids, I will see one brazillian/exotic hot model type lady. This girl is just light skinned and thats it. Very basic chick.

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Gets Seriously Beaten Black And Blue [PICS] / Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko Displays Fat Camel Toe In New Photos / See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.