Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Urgent Help On This: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help On This: (703 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! / Urgent: Help Recover My Article Site Admin's - Articlebeach Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On This: by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2008
Wuts up people?
I really need your urgent help on this. My company got a contract to develope an ftp server for a client who want to use it to enable his clients download and upload movies, sounds,graphics,and contents.
I will like you guys to help out with the following.

State recommended system specifications
The linux ftp server medel needed for this job
The best site to get useful informations e,tc
I will appreciate it if i get reply as soon as possible 'cus i need to submit a quotation to the client.
Re: Urgent Help On This: by uspry1(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
I assume that you are the web developer receiving the company contract to do the job, it means you have the capability to write the coding to build an AUTHENTICATION SECURE LOGIN SYSTEM with any database server for a client allowing to download and upload movies, sounds, graphics, and contents.

A secured Login System with database server has contained ADD, EDIT, DELETE feature loading data (movies, sounds, graphics, and contents) to the website INSTANTLY. The same way how FTP server do!!!

It is easy coding the authentication secure LOGIN SYSTEM with database server if you are strongly familiarized with MySQL and PHP or other programming. Google it!

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers Wanted / Adsense In Forums / How To Bluff Your Way In Web 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.