Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! (6784 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format / How Can I Extract Binary Jpeg From A Sql Database? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by tonymaz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
I have a scanned documents(Spanish) in Jpeg sent into inbox, needed ugently in an embassy, could anyone give me tips on how to translate it into English. I tried google translate but could not copy and paste the documents on translation page.

I will so much appreciate a swift response.
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by obowunmi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Do Nigerians understand Spanish?
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by sweetpawn1: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi,tonymaz

I have a software that can convert jpg text images to MS Word format.

Once converted you can copy the text to Google translate. I honestly do not know where the installation files are, I would have sent you the software. If you send me the jpeg image to my box @ sweetpawn(at)gmail(dot)com, then I can convert it for you and mail it to your box for you to translate.
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2012
@op, go to google and search for "ocr image to text converter" - you can use any of them.
Many of them will convert to plain text. Then you can use google translator for the english conversion,
or you can get a spanish speaker like me to help you translate el documento if you are not satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dreamwaver 8 Compulsory For Web Design Beginners? / Beginners Class For Joomla - Join Now! / Best 10 Apps To Download Free Music For Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.