Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning (6206 Views)

Covenant University School Fees Payment 2015/2016 08033623850 / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by Rasqieeeee(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2008
Olabisi onabanjo University popularly known as OOU, is it a school of entertainment or citadel of learning
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by horlla(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2008
A school is good if the students are good.There are very good student from OOU however there unserious ones.Recent record has three of her students as the best in recent competition. Other schools too, have their unserrios element too.My brother don't be a judge.
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by Tantolu: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2008
When the %of serious student is just too low to the unserious ones (yahoo yahoo and aristsrtess) then the school 's reputation is at stake,check out the population of unemployable graduates, visit the computer village and take a statistics of the village rats, OOU is well represented!Go to the institution check the available facility to the population of students, Students graduate from training recieved at the Eiye Confra to become Security officers at Banks!in my best opinion the school used to be among the best four in the late 90's but missed the course during the oyeneye regime,lost his compass too,such that getting back to the right magnetic heading in all ramification has been very difficult.,OOU could be better.
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by litho007(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.
WELL OOU IS A CITADEL OF LEARNING.WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION OR SHOULD I SAY DIFFERENT ORIENTATIONS, WHEN WE WERE ON CAMPUS,SOME PPL WENT WITH A MOTIVE OF BEING A SERIOUS STUDENT AND DUE TO THE DISTRACTION THEY GOT ON CAMPUS,CHANGED THERE FOCUS TOTALLY.
I GRADUATED FROM OOU AND I WORK IN A REPUTABLE FIRM WITH A GOOD POST, I AM NOT DISPUTING THE FACT THAT WE DONT HAVE SOME UNSERIOUS FELLOW OR STUDENT ,BUT THAT DOESNT BRING DOWN OR DEMOTE THE SCHOOL REPUTATION OR THE INSTITUTION DIGNITY.DURING OBANSANJO REGIME, AN OOU STUDENT CAME FIRST AND HAD ONE OF THE BEST RESULT IN LAW SCHOOL,

IN CONCLUSION OOU IS A CITADEL OF LEARNING, NOT CITADEL OF ENTERTAINMENT.

STAY BLESSED
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by ishow2005(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
i think oh oh you is a citadel of learning then but now a centre of entertainment and ------.we can't say because they have students that are this and that in the world and so then  say it is a good sch.For me OOu is not a school again and am very sure if those best student had the opportunity of gettin admission else where,they wil definately leave.Around 2 or 3 years ago, a boy from a community grammer school in saki oyo state came 1st in Cowbell national mathematics competition(senior category) and yet some students from mayflower etc could  not get there so can we say because of that and then say that d community school is good.I think it is capital NO.

So OOu should wake up from it sleep because it can do better even dan D Almighty University of Ibadan.
www.bridge10..com
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2008
ive been to that university and seen things for myself. the number of unserious and lazy students at O O U out weigh the hardworking ones by an unfathomable margin.
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by stalker(f): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
litho007:

GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.
WELL OOU IS A CITADEL OF LEARNING.WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION OR SHOULD I SAY DIFFERENT ORIENTATIONS, WHEN WE WERE ON CAMPUS,SOME PPL WENT WITH A MOTIVE OF BEING A SERIOUS STUDENT AND DUE TO THE DISTRACTION THEY GOT ON CAMPUS,CHANGED THERE FOCUS TOTALLY.
I GRADUATED FROM OOU AND I WORK IN A REPUTABLE FIRM WITH A GOOD POST, I AM NOT DISPUTING THE FACT THAT WE DONT HAVE SOME UNSERIOUS FELLOW OR STUDENT ,BUT THAT DOESNT BRING DOWN OR DEMOTE THE SCHOOL REPUTATION OR THE INSTITUTION DIGNITY.DURING OBANSANJO REGIME, AN OOU STUDENT CAME FIRST AND HAD ONE OF THE BEST RESULT IN LAW SCHOOL,

IN CONCLUSION OOU IS A CITADEL OF LEARNING, NOT CITADEL OF ENTERTAINMENT.

STAY BLESSED

God bless you. Bia, u guys lookin for school to bash go and find somethin better to day. The school has its problems like every other skool. R u trying to say that other skools do not have unserious students. There are lots of OOU alumini both in Nigeria and in the diaspora who are forces to reckon with in their own small way.
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by niyitex: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
pls anybody with ooucesap info about there admission list for 2007/2008 should pls drop the info here
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by titilolami: 3:57pm On May 05, 2008
sadolabisi onabanjo university is to me a citadel of rubbish. as a graduate of mass communication 2006 in olabisi onabanjo university, i have nothing to show for it.i have spent six good years in that school. this year makes it my eight year and i'm yet to get my complete results.i dont believe in that school.no wonder students don't take education serious.the atmosphere is never condusive for education right from my 100level. we knew what we went thru in that prison yet we pay so much money especially in masscommunication, cesap.How can we be treated like we have no future?those involved or the department do not even have any remorse or feeling towards us.it's really affecting us psycologically. How do i get a job with no result.They have no record,no organistion infact i regret to have been in that school.It is not fair on us. mr niyitex, i implore you to look elsewhere for good education ele,you make a great mistake of your life. i'm almost 30 and i know what i'm talking about.i cant serve,i cant get exemption leter. Anyone who cares to listen or read this and has any conection towards my getting my results in that school can help me.I'm getting frustrated.
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by McOmo(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2008
@Titilolami

shut the hell up . . . tongue

what were u doing when ur mates graduated long ago ? undecided u r almost 30 ? shocked

u cant serve ? are u saying that all along u didnt know that CESAP students dont get to serve ?

did anyone force u to remain in the school since u had been there inconducively since ur 100 level shocked embarassed

the fact is U PROLLY PLAYED UR LIFE AWAY AND U ARE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO LAY THE BLAME ON ! cool

OMO IBO

talk about only what u are sure of . . . why single out OOU when its obvious that majority of our schools these days are just havens for pleasure ? undecided

@ishow2005

what has MAYFLOWER got to do with this ? shocked anyways . . .yes Mayflower is the best school in Ogun state, prolly in the South West . . .but then it dont mean other schools dont have potential world-beaters too . . .so dont expect that a school will always top the charts in all comps or even ramifications cool

@Tantolu

stop being outrageously foolish . . .what do u mean OOUITES make up most of peeps at Computer village ? angry

if I tell u the impact OOU alumni have made in the society u will bow . . .OOU alumni are flying high in all their various fields !!!

thats not to say however . . .that there are no bad eggs ! but doesnt it just sound like saying ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT ! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by BabaLuku1(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2008
[size=20pt]fall down and die.all you haters of my good school.fall down and die.what if we dey jolly?what if we dey happy?what if boys dey do yahoo?what if, ?don't you know my school is just a perfect reflection of our Perfect Project called Nigeria?[/size]
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by McOmo(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2008
I bind u in Jesus' name !!! embarassed
Re: Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning by Ayobami7(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
补时阶段邓文林神扑救主

(1) (Reply)

2012 May/june External Waec Registration / MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award / Unbelievable! Student Died Of Joy After Obtaining An Excellent Result(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.