Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award (6205 Views)

1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / 5 Scholarship & Financial Aid Opportunities for Nigerian Undergraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by ajahexcel(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
The Nigerian University Scholarship Team is glad to announce that MTN Foundation has released the list of winners of the MTNF phase 5 scholarship award.

MTNF through Dragnet sent out messages to all winners of the MTN Foundation scholarship phase 5 of the exam was held on October 25, 2014.

All candidates who took part in the 2014 MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 aptitude should check their email to know if they have been awarded this prestigious scholarship.

The MTN Foundation Scholarship is one of the highest paying undergraduate scholarship with the worth of N200,000 per year until graduation.

MTN Foundation Scholarship Award Ceremony 2014 has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 28th November, 2014.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS
SOURCE: http://.com/full-list-winners-mtn-foundation-phase-5-scholarship-award-share/
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by mikeayus(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Those of us who wrote in lagos have not seen any mails ooh
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
They have sent for lagos
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by mikeayus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
choose4me:
They have sent for lagos
Yea, I got the mail too, praise God
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by relaxerkaprr(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2014
av not seen any alert on phone or mail. i did in lagos. does it mean all hope is lost?
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by peter1994(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
.please have any one from abuja center received any mail?
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by damajer: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
please I will like to clarify something. I have a person that received the mail but it is December 9, 2014 that is in the mail for the award ceremony and not the November 28(tomorrow) that I am seeing in this post. Can those who received the mail please help clarify this? Thanks waiting for your response.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Deekaydadon(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
The award ceremony for those in owerri zone is 28th november while those in lagos zone is december 9.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2014
guys how soon are we to expect our money

1 Like

Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by relaxerkaprr(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
I need information on the venue date and time for the award ceremony for lagos. Pls.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
relaxerkaprr:
I need information on the venue date and time for the award ceremony for lagos. Pls.

national theatre iganmu Lagos. 9th December, 8:am prompt... some documents are required tho
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Elparaiso(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Like play,like play them gimme sha
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by factorial1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Elparaiso:
[color=#006600][/color]
Like play,like play them gimme sha
Congrats bro.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Elparaiso(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
factorial1:
Congrats bro.
Thanks bro
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Elparaiso(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please what's the maximum amount of scholarships one can get?
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by factorial1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Elparaiso:
Please what's the maximum amount of scholarships one can get?
Unlimited bro... one can win as many as possible.
Modified: Bro, kindly reply my mail. Thanks.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Elparaiso(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
factorial1:
Unlimited bro... one can win as many as possible.
Modified: Bro, kindly reply my mail. Thanks.
Nairaland notified me of your mail... But I didn't see anything....
I emailed you though.....
You can reach me through...
Obakay01@gmail.com
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by factorial1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Elparaiso:

Nairaland notified me of your mail... But I didn't see anything....
I emailed you though.....
You can reach me through...
Obakay01@gmail.com
Alright, thanks.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Deekaydadon(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
They just paid #2,500 into my dyaccountgrin, I think it's transport reimbursement.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by ajahexcel(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just got alert N200,000 Now
Thanks to MTN
And Diamond Bank
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by factorial1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
ajahexcel:
Thanks to MTN
And Diamond Bank
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Elparaiso(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Deekaydadon:
They just paid #2,500 into my dyaccountgrin, I think it's transport reimbursement.
Same here o. ..Abeg o
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by relaxerkaprr(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Has anyone ever called 118 and went through. I av an issue with my dyaccount, but i was told even from mtn office that i av 2 call 118. I dont know maybe its my area or its general. Anyone with a suggestion?
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by aonu(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2014
relaxerkaprr:
Has anyone ever called 118 and went through. I av an issue with my dyaccount, but i was told even from mtn office that i av 2 call 118. I dont know maybe its my area or its general. Anyone with a suggestion?
what kind of issue is that ?
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by aonu(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
relaxerkaprr:
try it now
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by mikeayus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
ajahexcel:
Thanks to MTN
And Diamond Bank
Boss are u an existing beneficiary? Am a new member of d flock but got only alert for #2500 and not #200000. . .
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by relaxerkaprr(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
The issue is that my dyaccount pin code is blocked. 118 is not going, just tellin me 2 press 0 and it will just disconnect. Any help pls.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by aonu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
relaxerkaprr:
The issue is that my dyaccount pin code is blocked. 118 is not going, just tellin me 2 press 0 and it will just disconnect. Any help pls.
keep trying or try visiting diamond bank.
but when I dialed 118 a customer service agent picked it straightaway.
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by thobby4real(f): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
also got a msg 2 call 118 bt it wouldn't connect,pls wot shld I do
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Please, is it compulsory one brings a guest to the ceremony? Please reply soon
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by ajahexcel(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
diago94:
Please, is it compulsory one brings a guest to the ceremony? Please reply soon
Coming with a guest is not compulsory...
Re: MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Good Morning NL's.
Please i will like to apply for the next edition....How do i Apply

Secondly, i will likw to kw how many people can win the scholarship per year

Thankx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oou: Olabisi Onabanjo University,school Of Entertainment Or Citadel Of Learning / 2012 May/june External Waec Registration / Unbelievable! Student Died Of Joy After Obtaining An Excellent Result(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.