Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (8027 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Sgtkoselupa: 1:38pm On May 06, 2013
The Lagos PDP Chairman should be schooled that "those that live in glass houses should not throw stones". PDP has been ruling at the Federal Level since 1999 and according to Transparency Int'l,Nigeria is perceived to be one of the most corrupt nations. GEJ, warn your Lagos PDP Chairman that those that "sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind". Which President we get for Nigeria never neva steal? - Late Abami Eda

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by romanlaw(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2013
toolovely:

Which commissioner wey don ever commission ptoject for your state?

which state? do u think am a Nigerian? u must be joking to think that i am part of that joke called Nija!!. scchhh!~!!
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by tomakint: 1:40pm On May 06, 2013
phemmyutd:

u sound like mumu, how he come about money to build Oriental Hotel? Why not ask google? Abi na him say make ur papa no get money to build face me and face you for ur village? Rubbish!!!
I like your response at least you have just given me proof that Tinubu is now a 'Professor Peller' who just conjured those billions before erecting the 'Multi-billion Oriental Hotel' undecided Google ko, gangan ni ode-rinlo bloody hyprocrite cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2013
PDP r just jealous of de good wrks of fashola.i wish fashola was the president of dis country
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by nkemKalu: 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
JudismphD: Fashola is not immune from corruption and should allow investigation to how tax payers money is spent to homongus white elephant projects rather than allowing sentiment and chunvinistic emotionalism.
They should start from PRESIDENT JONA

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by RKVINTLTD: 7:43pm On May 06, 2013
All politicians in Nigeria are the same, everybody should be probed.
If Chairman should be there He will do more than everyone.
That is Nigerian Mentality.
Judgement can only come If Military could come in to save us by collecting the stoling money to pay back our external debt & develop small scale industries.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 06, 2013
catch_cold:
Ewooo...grammar!!! Which one be chunvinistic emotionalism??
Do u mean to say "Chauvinism?" naija I hail ooo.
. NO. Its Chunvinstic emotionalism uncle? U are stil a learner in pedagogical slang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

102 Arrested By In Niger For Refusing Polio Vaccines. / [pictured] People Take Photos Of A Woman In A Revealing See-through Dress / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.