Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (8031 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 9:25am On May 06, 2013
They should also probe T.A Orji otherwise i will personally arrest that slowpoke the day he steps down from that yeye seat where he gets this so called immunity.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by catchcold1(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2013
omiobo: Make efcc go probe their papa Obj.
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Exponental(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2013
Why is a thief calling a thief thief?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2013
Prof Corruption: Wide accusations without any specificity. Clueless clowns pursuing shadows.

What is needed is just one petition detailing fraudulent schemes to EFCC not an investigation done on the pages of Newspaper. Probe Fasola without any specific charge of fraud? It does not sound like an actionable request. Why can't this clown write a petition to EFCC if he suspects any cover up?

Guy make we no dey pretend say all is Good. We all know say all of them are stealing or can you swear with sango/amadioha that Fashola is not stealing Lagos money?. ALl of them are corrupt is as simple as ABCD lets all stop deceiving ourselves and see of this country can be a little better.

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by solomon111(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2013
Exponental: Why is a thief calling a thief thief?
it dosen't matter.
They are both thieves.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by iliasusuleman: 9:29am On May 06, 2013
PDP SELF I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by robertstancy: 9:33am On May 06, 2013
Do not try that plzzzz
He is working and uses Global Sim
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by solomon111(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2013
HNosegbe:

What is wrong with what he said? Attack his points.
Attack what points?
Are you telling me fashola is above an EFCC Probe?
Who cares if it is PDP that is instigating it.
Was alams not a PDP governor?
If fashola needs to be probed then he should be probed and thrown into jail if found guilty.
Afterall,a guiltless man has nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Guk: 9:37am On May 06, 2013
I.Joan:
Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos State chapter, has called on the Economic and Financial Crime Commission to probe the activities of the Babatunde Fashola administration in the state.

The party said it was convinced that there was “massive corruption” in the administration of the state under Fashola.

In a statement by the party, the state PDP Chairman, Chief Tunji Shelle, made the call on Sunday, after a church service to mark his birthday.

Shelle alleged that the government was already trying to hide the massive misappropriation of public funds by gagging its officials.

He said, “Recently, the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, talked about plans by House committees to begin the probe of ministries in the state.

“This move, we learnt, has been vehemently opposed by Fashola and the leadership of the Action Congress of Nigeria.”

Shelle said there was a need for the government to give statistics on projects it was handling and allow the public to have access to such information to know if its claims were true or false.

He said, “What Fashola, a so-called progressive governor, has done is to warn his commissioners never to speak to the media on the state projects as well as activities in their ministries.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-urges-efcc-to-probe-fashola-administration/

Lagos State Govt publishes a quartely report of its earnings and expenditure, why dont you start there & use whatever info there to hold them to accountability than crying wolf?

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2013
solomon111: Attack what points?
If fashola needs to be probed then he should be probed and thrown into jail if found guilty.

Alams was impeached before his prosecution. Your analogy is way off, unless you're proposing that Fashola be impeached.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by oloriooko(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2013
probe him for what? doing what many pdp governors successfully failed to do?
clueless clowns

2 Likes

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by solomon111(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2013
HNosegbe:

Alams was impeached before his prosecution. Your analogy is way off, unless you're proposing that Fashola be impeached.
What i am saying is that the battle against corruption should go beyond political sentiments.
Just because it was instigated by PDP dosen't mean it should be ignored.
PDP could have 'protected' alams given the fact that they are the ruling party,but they didn't.

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2013
AjanleKoko: Nigeria and shameless partisan politics sha.
Is the EFCC not an independent body? Why do they need the prompting of the ruling party to probe anybody?

You berra lif tory o. Shebi they are addressing people who have chosen to walk on their brains and put their ar5es in their heads.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Exponental(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2013
Eeeeeeya! Bush meat is hunting d hunter oooo.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 9:53am On May 06, 2013
EFCC was created by Obasanjo to probe and take out his enemies...

PDP using EFCC for same ain't news to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by solomon111(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2013
oloriooko: probe him for what? doing what many pdp governors successfully failed to do?
clueless clowns
So he should be left alone because he has 'performed',even when guity of corrupt practices?
I hope you are not one of those that want akpabio probed by the EFCC on various allegations of corruption,as that would be hypocritical. Akpabio has won various awards as Nigeria's best governor with breathtaking infrastructural projects as evidence.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Mogidi: 10:06am On May 06, 2013
Why is Fashola always scared when efcc is mentioned. if he's not scared he should allow efcc to scrutinize his papers
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by clint77ng: 10:10am On May 06, 2013
Sheenor: whr is da evidence??
Are you a dullard? The speaker wanted to probe ministries and Fashola opposed, is that not a striking evidence?
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by oddy4real(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2013
I am dumbfounded by the reasoning of these ACN lapdogs. The PDP is the major opposition party in Lagos State and it is their duty to place the Governor under checks and Balances. What Mr Shelle has said isn't different from what LIE Mohammed does to GEJ Incessantly.
With the posts I have seen on this thread, I would curse anybody who demands for the probe of Akpabio or any other PDP governor since according to their analogy 'Whoever is performing should be never be probed for corruption'.
On a last note, had these been a call by the ACN for the probe of a PDP governor, these ACN trolls and paid agents on Nairaland would be singing difference tunes like canary birds,
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Gbawe: 10:17am On May 06, 2013
Delafruita: is the bolded supposed to be an attempt at humour?

No. Merely the submission of a highly sectional mentality that ensures some never see the boulder in their own eyes when they focus on the speck in the eyes of others. Is Fashola more corrupt than the many hideously corrupt PDP Governors, Allison-Madueke (the mastermind behind the subsidy scam), NPA boss Anenih, Adoke-Bello or even GEJ himself? Jokers.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by pappythinko(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2013
catch_cold:
Ewooo...grammar!!! Which one be chunvinistic emotionalism??
Do u mean to say "Chauvinism?" naija I hail ooo.
I suppose the guy is not immune from making grammatical flaws.. I do not see any need for crucifixion here cuz no one can speak or even type impecably....
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by phemmyutd(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2013
tomakint: ...Tinubu is a bloody schemer and once a treasurer at Mobil Oil, the marketing arm of then Mobil Nigeria Unlimited, trust me the more EFCC looked at Fashola's corrupt practices, the more confused they would be too many skeletons in the cupboard of Fshola's administration no doubt, but I know Tinubu will be willing to fight dirty to do lots of cover-ups, first thing first, how did Tinubu (Fashola's Godfather) come about that posh Hotel he built at Lekki directly opposite his former employer's office (Mobil Oil plc)! Fashola is indeed corrupt from all indications and it seems the fight towards 2015 had just been launched on this one cool

u sound like mumu, how he come about money to build Oriental Hotel? Why not ask google? Abi na him say make ur papa no get money to build face me and face you for ur village? Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by LANRYUS(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2013
holyvirgin:
undecided
Humor ke? Well if you must know
GEJ is working and probing those two thieves is part of his efforts.
Mana otorkwa gi, gia chia o...

GEJ is really working by granting presidential pardon to world acclaimed thief Alamesieya! Mtsheeeew
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by proproman(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2013
solomon111: Attack what points?

you do realize that alams' activities were exposed by the british police while he was on the lam and not by the efcc who only took up the case when it couldn't be hushed up anymore?

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by FILEBE(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2013
He may b stealing money bt at least we are PHYSICALLY seeing his works. What about those stealing and Not doing anything?
One thing i even know is that you can't in 9ja politics witout compromising some good for bad

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Nobody: 11:05am On May 06, 2013
holyvirgin: Good development, efcc shouldn't leave behind Tinubu, those two are the reasons lagosians are still suffering. Diverting public funds to their private accounts.

Thieves shouldn't be allowed to run around shamelessly.
GEJ is working...
sharraap

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by dederocs(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2013
clueless PDP...good for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by ddeola: 11:51am On May 06, 2013
Bad belle dey worry fee-dee-fee. Anyways, I concur provided EFCC probes Jonathan administration and other PDP state governors. Let's know the real "polithieves" or "polithiefians" grin grin grin shocked
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by toolovely(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2013
romanlaw: It is a well known fact that Fashola's administration is corrupt BUT only time will reveal all the corrupt practises. Little wonder Fashola goes about himself commissioning all projects even ordinary reconstruction of roads, WHY NOT THE COMMISSIONERS!!!

Which commissioner wey don ever commission ptoject for your state?
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by antiembezzle: 1:09pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz: Help EFCC prosecute Fashola by presenting evidence that show his corrupt practices. If PDP can't come up with evidence, then they need to just zip there trap for good.
when they come up with series of evidence, same hypocrites will cry 'foul', 'witch hunt', bla bla bla...
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by KwoiZabo(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2013
Just been thinking lately. if Jonathan should hike the fees of Federal Universities even half the way fashola did in LASU. lets be sincere what will all these haters be saying. i mean just imagine the insults, abuses etc but fashola did it and all these sentimental idiots did not say a word. smh

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by automaticcarzz: 1:27pm On May 06, 2013
antiembezzle: when they come up with series of evidence, same hypocrites will cry 'foul', 'witch hunt', bla bla bla...

I am all for the probe and prosecution of Fashola if their is proof. In this case, I doubt PDP has any concrete evidence against him. Although, Fashola is an ally of Thiefnu who I believe is a very dubious man. They should help EFCC by providing them with evidence (document) incriminating Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Poorly Prepared For Elections –PDP Governors. / Amnesty Office Seeks Presidential Nod To Disarm Arepo Pipeline Vandals, Others / Attack On Misa Wada’s Convoy: PDP Campaign Council Demands Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.