Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Stole My 'LIKES'? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Stole My 'LIKES'? (3609 Views)

She Stole My Man And Was Making Sure I Knew (photo) / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / Who Stole The Japanese Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2013
sexkillz: Lol.

He clicked on his Liked.

If I click on my Liked(910), everything will go as well and start again.

I donated one to his ministry anyway. grin

so u dey gather likes too Old man like u
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by biolabee(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2013
Liked for your ingenuity
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 06, 2013
ATMC: The only way to get your likes back is to get this thread to frontpage...mods pls to d front page...btw i gave you a like i wish i could do more

I wish you could do MORE ooo.
Incase you want to do MORE,I am ready and Willing.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Many Chicks in my area can give testimony.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: so u dey gather likes too Old man like u
I don't gather them. Got tired of clicking them all the time.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2013
Seun: You had the time to type all this irrelevant stuff and it never occurred to you to post a link to the post you are talking about.

I am not talking about any particular post.The issue is that the number of my LIKES on my Profile changed from 424 to 7.DAzall

I am wondering how and why it happened and I want my LIKES back.Simple

I could not have posted a link to my profile when it showed 474 LIKES because it DISSAPEARED.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2013
idupaul: To find out what happened to OP , I clicked to view my total likes and my count has gone to zero... Seun I think that's some mis-programming and it should be fixed ASAP to make sure likes count are not eroded just because you tried to veiw them

God Bless You,My Brother.

This is what Seun should be dealing with instead of scolding me on top my own hard-earned LIKES again.Chai!!!

QUOTE @ Seun-You had the time to type all this irrelevant stuff and it never occurred to you to post a link to the post you are talking about.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by pendusky(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2013
@op 1 like donated. How many likes wil cure ur disease make i pay seun to put up NL ads? @Sexkillz na the likes since when u don join nl be that? Lwkmd
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
pendusky: @op 1 like donated. How many likes wil cure ur disease make i pay seun to put up NL ads? @Sexkillz na the likes since when u don join nl be that? Lwkmd
I stopped it a month ago.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Don't worry you will get back all your likes cheesy

Amen.Thanks MA
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Seun(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2013
There are no likes on anyone's profile.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 06, 2013

He clicked on his Liked.

you don't check your liked posts? undecided
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
joeydozzy:

you don't check your liked posts? undecided
It's tiring to always have to check it everytime. Along with the PM and following notifications.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2013
Seun: Apologies. I did not know it was a completely fictitious joke. Moving it to the proper section so there will be no further confusion.

No NO NO, pls Oga Seun,this is not a joke.check my profile records,I actually had 424 LIKES by last Sunday morning but by evening the number changed to 7.

So please,I am very serious.Use your coding expertise to check you will see that I am correct.
Pls I want my LIKES back.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
sexkillz: It's tiring to always have to check it everytime. Along with the PM and following notifications.

pm and notifications are your duties as mods

yeah, it could be tiring to click like and after 5 mins, another comes in but don't you wonder which of your posts touched someone or deserved praise?
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2013

He clicked on his Liked.

But @Killz,this can be hearthbreaking na.Can't you guys do something to stop that from happening? Some programming stuff.

Imagine all the LIKES I have suffered to gather dissapearing just like that HABA!!!
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2013
biolabee: Liked for your ingenuity

Thank You Sir
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by omiobo: 4:22pm On May 06, 2013
Kamanda,I just donated a like for u
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Shugamania(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
You made me laff, so i go lend u one like... I go collect am back once ur 'likes' are restored though.

cheesy
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania: You made me laff, so i go lend u one like... I go collect am back once ur 'likes' are restored though.

cheesy

Thanks Boss,a LIKE in need is a LIKE indeed.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2013
omiobo: Kamanda,I just donated a like for u

Thanks BrO, but I am not ungrateful o,I am just hoping that this LIKE you are giving me has not been contaminated by that kind of water in your Moniker.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by omiobo: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
Kamanda:

Thanks BrO, but I am not ungrateful o,I am just hoping that this LIKE you are giving me has not been contaminated by that kind of water in your Moniker.

Ha! Make una helepu me see ingrate o! Ok I go withdraw am shap shap.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 06, 2013
omiobo:

Ha! Make una helepu me see ingrate o! Ok I go withdraw am shap shap.

Bros, No vex.Its just that I don't know how protected Nairaland is.Person fit go catch Gonokokus with that type of your LIKE.
Meanwhile,the senior brothers; Syphylis and HIV too deh oooo.

If I accept that your LIKE,it means that I will be wearing condom anytime I want to visit Nairaland.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by omiobo: 8:45pm On May 06, 2013
Kamanda:

Bros, No vex.Its just that I don't know how protected Nairaland is.Person fit go catch Gonokokus with that type of your LIKE.
Meanwhile,the senior brothers; Syphylis and HIV too deh oooo.

If I accept that your LIKE,it means that I will be wearing condom anytime I want to visit Nairaland.

no use condom,I beg use polybag.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 07, 2013
omiobo:

no use condom,I beg use polybag.

I hear you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by JojoArmani(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2013
funny post but OP does it mean u ve not been clicking on ur LIKES to know which of ur post pple liked. I always click on mine weneva I see LIKE. Anyway maybe u and ur friends are competing who will ve de highest LIKES. Lol........
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by GentleFrank(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
Lol
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2013
GentleFrank: Lol
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 4:26am On May 08, 2013
Now if I give U a "like" I hope U can leave LUTH emergency ward, and find a bed @ Yaba Left ?
Okay...I just gave U a "Ghost Mode Like" as everyone claimed they did, *tonGue Out*
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2013
lekanblaze: Now if I give U a "like" I hope U can leave LUTH emergency ward, and find a bed @ Yaba Left ?
Okay...I just gave U a "Ghost Mode Like" as everyone claimed they did, *tonGue Out*

Haba Bros,are you a friend or Foe?
Ok sha,I will manage your LIKE.
Afterall,a Ghost-Mode LIKE is better than a NO-Mode LIKE.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by ATMC(f): 9:10am On May 08, 2013
Kamanda:

No NO NO, pls Oga Seun,this is not a joke.check my profile records,I actually had 424 LIKES by last Sunday morning but by evening the number changed to 7.

So please,I am very serious.Use your coding expertise to check you will see that I am correct.
Pls I want my LIKES back.
ok non joker all d while i thought you were joking i gat to tell you this now dt you seem serious, d likes are still there d like icon comes up anytime someone likes a post by you and when you click on it you see d posts dt were liked but not d people dt liked them. Including d 0ther ones you thought you loss ok
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 08, 2013
ATMC: ok non joker all d while i thought you were joking i gat to tell you this now dt you seem serious, d likes are still there d like icon comes up anytime someone likes a post by you and when you click on it you see d posts dt were liked but not d people dt liked them. Including d 0ther ones you thought you loss ok

Yea, but if you check your profile page,you see that the total number of LIKES dissapears and starts all over again from number one.

Thanks for your responce.Maybe I should have made my complaint without the "sence of humour" Maybe then you guys would not think this is a joke.

Even Seun thinks I am joking.
This thread should be in Politics or General section for its educative component.
Re: Who Stole My 'LIKES'? by Mobsync(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2013
Kamanda:

Yea, but if you check your profile page,you see that the total number of LIKES dissapears and starts all over again from number one.

Thanks for your responce.Maybe I should have made my complaint without the "sence of humour" Maybe then you guys would not think this is a joke.

Even Seun thinks I am joking.
This thread should be in Politics or General section for its educative component.

So upon all your shouting, the likes were actually there. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: Checkout These Aba Made Sex Dolls And Their Prices / The Confused Hitchhiker / Dont Comment Please. . . Just Laugh And Take A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.