Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 (13239 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Worst Case Scenario: Southeast Loses 2015: Ndi Igbo What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
Tigerhead: Now this is what I like, the true nature of the Yoruba coming to light. No more need to pretend to be civilized and all those things.

Please tell us more about your genocidal dreams.

DOES YOUR QUESTION ERASE THE FACT THAT OBJ COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN ODI?
OR DOES YOUR QUESTION ERASE THE FACT THAT RETARDINHO COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN BAGA?
WHY CAN'T WE BE REAL INSTEAD OF CALLING WHITE BLACK JUST TO SUPPORT THE MAN WHO NEVER HAD SHOES?
PDP IS GENOCIDAL. EVIDENCE SHOWED THE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS THEY HAVE KILLED SINCE 1999 (14 YRS AGO).

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2013
Tigerhead: Now this is what I like, the true nature of the Yoruba coming to light. No more need to pretend to be civilized and all those things.

Please tell us more about your genocidal dreams.

Complete crap. I thought u and ur kind strongly believed that no genocide happened in baga under the able leadership of Jonathan. So where does this come from grin grin
Besides, its a well known fact that abokis are ur nemesis so its good they are deplored in thousands against trouble makers when the retardeen is eventually booted out. grin

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2013
Olaolufred:

DOES YOUR QUESTION ERASE THE FACT THAT OBJ COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN ODI?
OR DOES YOUR QUESTION ERASE THE FACT THAT RETARDINHO COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN BAGA?
WHY CAN'T WE BE REAL INSTEAD OF CALLING WHITE BLACK JUST TO SUPPORT THE MAN WHO NEVER HAD SHOES?
PDP IS GENOCIDAL. EVIDENCE SHOWED THE NUMBER OF NIGERIANS THEY HAVE KILLED SINCE 1999 (14 YRS AGO).

u dey mind these goats. To them, only terrorists were killed in baga but genocide committed in ODI.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by slimghost(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2013
iwanchop:

Whose responsibility is it to make the country peaceful,the government or the people?
If a group tries to make the country ungovernable it is the responsibility of the government to make it governable
I don't understand your point about Jonathan being given peace when it is his duty to give same to the country.Governance is not about good luck it is about the will and readiness to solve the numerous problems being faced by the people.

I assume you are kid! How easy do you think it is to win the war against terrorism especially in a region with terrorists sympathizers? Go study the case of Afghanistan,IraQ nd somalia. Then come back here and spew such rubbish again!
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2013
This Dokubo too dey yarn sef.

Anything you wan do make you do am.

Wetin be all these noise you dey make all over I thought you said you are now from Benin Republic
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
Nashville:

I can see you are already at work, working hard for your paymasters Mr Reno Omokri and GEJ. So you know what Dokubo is saying is not right in any sane country. Isn't it time we make Nigeria sane again. Paid agents like you continue to defend the indefensible, justifying criminality because you claim there was a precedence.

In sane countries, people like you and Dokubo will be in jail, and trust me, Nigeria will soon be a sane country and you will be in jail!
I'm a realist. I dont build castles in the air.

The reality on ground today is that almost everything in our country revolves around ethnicity and religion. The statements credited to Asari is not right but such statement became necessary because of the reality on ground. Buhari, a former head of state, had made worst statements in the past and nothing happened. Nothing can happen to Buhari because if the govt dares to touch Buhari, there'll be mayhem in the north and southerners will be killed as USUAL.

Who is Asari compared to a former head of state? As far as I'm concerned, Asari is an ordinary citizen while Buhari is an elderstates man. So if the likes of Buhari and other elders in the north have been issueing threats with regards to 2015, why shouldn't youths from Niger Delta reciprocate?

To stretch the arguement further, the position of the President on the platform of APC, though still unregistered, has been ZONED to the north. Haven't you heard? Where does that happen? Only in Nigeria. The party in question has not even been registered, yet the prime position has been taken by "born to rule". There was no contest, no primary, no nothing. Are there no capable hands in the south? Why cant there be a contest?

And whoever the APC chooses from the north, will contest with the PDP candidate in 2015. That means you and I must choose between the two options because one candidate from either political party must win in 2015.

So this is the reality of our country. We must not shy away from saying the TRUTH always.

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:37pm On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]"The President on the platform of APC, though still unregistered, has been ZONED to the north. Haven't you heard? Where does that happen? Only in Nigeria. The party in question has not even been registered, yet the prime position has been taken by "born to rule". There was no contest, no primary, no nothing. Are there no capable hands in the south?"[/size]

Just Imagine. shocked
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm a realist. I dont build castles in the air. The reality on ground today is that almost everything revolves around ethnicity and religion. The statements credited to Asari is not right but such statement became necessary because of the reality ground. Buhari a former head of state had made ever worst statements in the past and nothing happened. Who is Asari compared to a former head of state? As far as I'm concerned, Asari is an ordinary citizen while Buhari is an elderstates man. So if the likes of Buhari and other elders in the north have been issueing threats with regards to 2015, why shouldn't youths from Niger Delta reciprocate?

To stretch the arguement further, the position of the President on the platform of APC, though still unregistered, has been ZONED to the north. Haven't you heard? Where does that happen? Only in Nigeria. The party in question has not even been registered, yet the prime position has been taken by "born to rule". There was no contest, no primary, no nothing. Are there no capable hands in the south?

And whoever the APC chooses from the north, will contest with the PDP candidate in 2015. That means you and I must choose between the two options because one candidate from either political party must win in 2015.

So this is the reality of our country. We must not shy away from saying the TRUTH always.

THE BOLDED SHOWED THE DREAD YOU AND YOUR OGAS AT THE TOP EXHIBIT FOR NORTHERN PRESIDENT.

THERE IS NOTHING BAD IN SOUTHERN PRESIDENT RULING NIGERIA.
I VOTED FOR JONATHAN. BUT REGRET SUCH because THE MAN IS BELOW PAR WHEN NATIONAL LEADERSHIP IS REQUIRED.
I WILL NEVER VOTE A MAN I HATE. BUT WILL NEVER VOTE OR RE-VOTE INCOMPETENCY.
IF JONATHAN CAN RULE ALL THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA,XTIAN, MUSLIM OR TRADITIONALIST,
IT IMPLIES THAT EVERY OTHER TRIBES CAN PRESENT A RULING CANDIDATE,XTIAN, MUSLIM OR TRADITIONALIST.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by shineeye: 3:41pm On May 06, 2013
It will take 12 yrs before a northerner smell aso rock....they are wasting their time..

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by badmrkt(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
Gbawe:

He will not even be the PDP candidate, let alone contest in the 2015 election, if things are ultimately about the democratic test of popularity. This is what is troubling Asari-Dokubo, Kuku, Clarke et al. With 2015 approaching, it has suddenly dawned on them that democracy remains a game of number. Their paymaster, unfortunately, can never democratically muster the number because of his treacherous and divisive antics that has now gained him the resentment of many in his Party. This is what all these empty threats are about to include Kuku running foolishly to the USA with the not-so-subtle blackmail against the West that "only GEJ 2015 win can keep oil flowing".

Let these rabble-rousers simply urge their man to test his popularity. No one is fighting them and they are the ones trying to provoke others into a fight, with incendiary utterances all over the place, because chaos is all these losers and divisive element have in their desperate arsenal after alienating everyone politically.

Asari-Dokubo, Kuku et al are making desperate noise yet the democratic and perfectly legitimate resistance to GEJ is very calm and measured because real political minds know GEJ has absolutely no chance regarding the numbers game. This is why Amaechi is not cowered regardless of the bullying antics of the Presidency .

Do folks not wonder why Atiku, another rabble rouser, has dumped the pugnacious style of 2011 to now insist mockingly "zoning is dead. GEJ is free to run. No favours for anyone. Let everyone get in the arena and battle". It is veiled talk like that now scaring GEJ and his minions sh1teless because Atiku and many others perfectly envisaged this state of things today whereby, faced with the prospect of 100% democratic defeat, GEJ and his thugs will begin shouting "SS must enjoy its 8 years" and the sort of garbage Asari-Dokubo, Kuku et al are now desperately peddling everywhere when they had been the same crew insisting zoning must not deny GEJ the Presidency in 2010.

Dokubo-Asari is merely a rabble-rouser making noise a divisive, crude and absolutely desperate Presidency encourages him to make. His kind will not take Nigeria backward democratically while all around us continue to make massive progress. Let GEJ go and test his popularity. As Atiku stated, "no favours for anyone"

[size=14pt]Team GEJ (thugs, militants, rabble-rousers, empty war-mongers, clannish elders , politicians, hired mouthpieces, online propagandists et al) should accept they cannot hold Nigeria to ransom and that bullying his way to a 2015 win is not an option for GEJ. They are more than welcomed to try that approach so they can appreciate , first hand, that Nigeria is changing too like others.[/size]
guy no be to dey write one text book for nl ooo,mek 2015 reach na dey we go knw who be who for this coun3!
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm a realist. I dont build castles in the air. The reality on ground today is that almost everything revolves around ethnicity and religion. The statements credited to Asari is not right but such statement became necessary because of the reality ground. Buhari a former head of state had made ever worst statements in the past and nothing happened. Who is Asari compared to a former head of state? As far as I'm concerned, Asari is an ordinary citizen while Buhari is an elderstates man. So if the likes of Buhari and other elders in the north have been issueing threats with regards to 2015, why shouldn't youths from Niger Delta reciprocate?

To stretch the arguement further, the position of the President on the platform of APC, though still unregistered, has been ZONED to the north. Haven't you heard? Where does that happen? Only in Nigeria. The party in question has not even been registered, yet the prime position has been taken by "born to rule". There was no contest, no primary, no nothing. Are there no capable hands in the south?

You make me laugh, zoning positions in political parties is not a criminal offense. If PDP or APC zone positions, the electorate have an option to vote or reject them. However, people like Dokubo as far as I know are criminals who have killed innocent lives and destroyed Nigeria's property. Now they have been rewarded with huge contracts to watch pipelines. We all know what Jonathan is doing in effect is re-arming them. Tompolo gets $22.5mm a year to watch pipelines. Ateke Tom $7.5mm. Asari Dokubo about $15mm. What do you think they are doing with all that money. Buying arms of course to cause trouble in case Jonathan loses the election.

Now, you talk about Buhari and others issuing threats. Don't we have a chief security officer to guarantee lives and property? If Buhari is behind Boko Haram as you suggest, shouldn't he have been arrested and tried? Or what is the president and his security chiefs waiting for? How many Boko Haram member have been sentenced to death or even a long prison sentence. The only one sentenced so far was given two years in prison. Several senators and governors have been linked with Boko Haram which you suggest Buhari is behind. But are these governors and senators not PDP members? Didn't late Azazi tell the whole world that Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP?

As I said before, this can only happen in Nigeria where criminality is celebrated and even rewarded. Alameisigha is the next Senator from Bayelsa state and we wonder why the country is not developed. In fact, let me not continue!

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by djon78(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2013
anybody that knows how to pray, make him pray 4 naija because 2015 will make or mar this country. When mend was fighting govt in 2007 one of my military friend then told me that the ammunition these militant had, Nigerian military no get am, fast forward to now, these militants are so rich, someone like tompolo alone can match dangote dollar 4 dollar, he is the one manning Nigerias waterway, so u can imagine what he can do. And the northerners did not help the matter they used bokoharam to distabilise GEJ regime, so if a core northerner wins in 2015 he may not have a Nigeria to govern again; and this is the true fact on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2013
djon78: anybody that knows how to pray, make him pray 4 naija because 2015 will make or mar this country. When mend was fighting govt in 2007 one of my military friend then told me that the ammunition these militant had, Nigerian military no get am, fast forward to now, these militants are so rich, someone like tompolo alone can match dangote dollar 4 dollar, he is the one manning Nigerias waterway, so u can imagine what he can do. And the northerners did not help the matter they used bokoharam to distabilise GEJ regime, so if a core northerner wins in 2015 he may not have a Nigeria to govern again; and this is the true fact on ground.

Calm down. No shaking. We will put a halt to that fraud called amnesty and the military will go in in full force. [Defence ministry will be moved from abuja to otuokpe. Again I say, calm down.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Tigerhead: 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem you are in PH not so? I think you need to be visited by some people we know.

As usual with people like you, the ability to reason is beclouded by hate. Pray tell how is the military going to stop the destruction of pipelines? Oh by the way will you fellow murderers the boko boys have gone to meet their virgins, or they will no longer be a threat?

Demdem:

Calm down. No shaking. We will put a halt to that fraud called amnesty and the military will go in in full force. [Defence ministry will be moved from abuja to otuokpe. Again I say, calm down.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by PointB: 4:17pm On May 06, 2013
To some foolish Igbos who are still rooting for Buhari, I hope you get to know better the man:

By the time Muhammed got to Ikeja, Captain Martin Adamu, Lts. Nathan, Nassarawa, Muhammadu Buhari , Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including Major B Nnamani, one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT. The battalion commander, Lt. Col. Henry Igboba, narrowly escaped a dragnet deployed around his house by Lt. Longboem and got away.

Muhammadu Buhari is a cold bloodied murderer!

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2013
Tigerhead: Demdem you are in PH not so? I think you need to be visited by some people we know.

As usual with people like you, the ability to reason is beclouded by hate. Pray tell how is the military going to stop the destruction of pipelines? Oh by the way will you fellow murderers the boko boys have gone to meet their virgins, or they will no longer be a threat?

Where are they? I dey kampe. I hate no one but criminals.
By the time half of the funds given to tompolo is given to the military in addition to the normal subventions, we all we know that we have q very effective military.
By the way, evil boko is the killer party headed by the retardeeen.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Tigerhead: 4:36pm On May 06, 2013
Brave words, be thankful this is an anonymous forum.

By the way by 2015, the power situation would have been rectified but the side effect is that there are now GAS pipelines that we can add to the oil pipelines. We can turn off your lights first before we pauperize you parasites.

Demdem:
Where are they? I dey kampe. I hate no one but criminals.
By the time half of the funds given to tompolo is given to the military in addition to the normal subventions, we all we know that we have q very effective military.
By the way, evil boko is the killer party headed by the retardeeen.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by lucastino: 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
Asari dokubo should start preparing to recieve GEJ home,bco's he will definatly loss 2015 election,and be reminded that shooting of Guns is not their birth right in south south,and pray that nothing happen to provoke the yorubas also to take to militancy because that will be the end of Nigeria!
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by mrofficial2(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Asari Dokubo is a citizen of this country and is entitled to his opinion. Beside the fact that he comes from the same part of the country as GEJ, he is not in govt, neither does he speak for GEJ. He is not an elderstates man and I dont think he has ever worked for any govt.

In a situation were prominent citizens from the far north, like former VP Atiku and others, had in the past threatened fire if power does not return to the north, the statements credited to citizen Asari Dokubo is not unexpected.

In Nigeria a COMATOSE Yar Adua (probably on hospital support machine in far away Saudi hospital) would easily win the PDP primary ticket and sweep the polls in a general election while a vibrant GEJ would sweat to secure PDP primary ticket and work very hard before winning a general election. What is the difference between Yar Adua and GEJ? The only difference is their ethnicity and religion. This is the reality in our Nigeria.

Statements credited to Asari are not right in sane countries but this is Nigeria where almost everything revolves around ethnic and religuous sentiments.

The ethnic and religuous politics of our founding fathers has remained with us till date.

Look at this criminal supporting his ilk.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by tomber(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2013
If those that said it before him are in prison by now he wudnt av deared it too.
Anyway anybd can say whatever he likes and i will vote for whoever i like come 2015
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by moneyhungry(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2013
slimghost: What's all the noise about? Why would there be peace if he is not re-elected? Was he given peace during this tenure? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
*clapping*
u deserve an award...
ur level of foolishness is legendary.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by slimghost(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2013
money-hungry :

*clapping*
u deserve an award...
ur level of foolishness is legendary.

No, you are the daft one here, very daft I say. You think any region has the monopoly of violence and threats? Huh? Silly ape
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Shegbe: 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
halfcurrent:
I though Asara Dokubo once said he was not a Nigerian, why is he now interfering with issues concerning Nigeria?
D guy is simply confused. Was he not d same guy who accused Jonathan of allowing crimimnals hijack his govt? Let him go & ahead & do what he wants 2 do, Jonathan has failed & we will vote him out. However my sincere prayer is that wen he finally starts disrupting d country, may his bomb/bullet first hit all of u who supported him here
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by HassanAJibril(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2013
Abele jonathan, will not succeed in 2015 election!!! And there most be Peace....it seemed that this Dokubo Asari is a Fool at forty and big for nothing! Who will vote for that idealess person again a person that has no bearing!
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by slimghost(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2013
Hassan A Jibril: Abele jonathan, will not succeed in 2015 election!!! And there most be Peace....it seemed that this Dokubo Asari is a Fool at forty and big for nothing! Who will vote for that idealess person again a person that has no bearing!

And I guess your Northern brothers are the ones with ideas? Just look where their ideas have kept Nigeria. Silly ape
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by afolayangs(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2013
Abujafood: Niger Delta militants will take up arms again and throw the country into chaos if President Jonathan is not re-elected for a second term in 2015, former militant leader Mujahid Asari Dokubo has said.

Addressing a news conference in Abuja at the weekend, Dokubo, who led an arms struggle against the Federal Government for years in the past, said the peace in the Niger Delta at present is because Jonathan is president and that chaos will return if he is denied re-election.

“The day Goodluck is no longer the President all of us who are on sabbatical will come back. There will be no peace not only in the Niger Delta but everywhere. If they say it is an empty boast let them wait and see,” said Dokubo, who as leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) coordinated a campaign of violence in the oil producing areas.
Militant activities disrupted oil production in the Niger Delta for years until a Federal Government amnesty programme was instituted in 2009 by then-President Umaru Yar’Adua. Of recent, Nigeria’s oil production is falling again because of large-scale crude theft.

Dokubo, who is also former President of the Ijaw Youth Congress (IYC), said the relative peace in the Niger Delta is because Jonathan is president and not because of the amnesty programme, which he said he had rejected because he committed no crime.

He said Jonathan has performed better than previous governments, and that he is holding the post of president for the Niger Delta region which should have an uninterrupted eight years before power would shift to another zone.
Dokubo also said he was opposed to the reported plans by the Senate to introduce a six-year single term for president and preclude Jonathan from running in 2015.

On the feud between President Jonathan and Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi, Dokubo described the governor as a traitor who has chosen to return the people of the region to years of slavery.
Dokubo spoke just a week after President Jonathan’s adviser on amnesty, Mr. Kingsley Kuku, was reported to have said in the United States that chaos would set in unless Jonathan is re-elected.

He said he was reiterating Kuku’s prediction of “dire consequences” should the President fail to be re-elected in 2015.
Dokubo’s latest stance on Jonathan is a departure from his comments in December when he criticised the president for allowing “greedy” and “corrupt” people to hijack his government. Dokubo had said Jonathan will not win re-election unless he got rid of those people, but none of them has been removed from the government yet.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/53792-dokubo-no-peace-if-jonathan-loses-2015

DREAMER
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Altijan(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2013
Abujafood: Niger Delta militants will take up arms again and throw the country into chaos if President Jonathan is not re-elected for a second term in 2015, former militant leader Mujahid Asari Dokubo has said.

Addressing a news conference in Abuja at the weekend, Dokubo, who led an arms struggle against the Federal Government for years in the past, said the peace in the Niger Delta at present is because Jonathan is president and that chaos will return if he is denied re-election.

“The day Goodluck is no longer the President all of us who are on sabbatical will come back. There will be no peace not only in the Niger Delta but everywhere. If they say it is an empty boast let them wait and see,” said Dokubo, who as leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) coordinated a campaign of violence in the oil producing areas.
Militant activities disrupted oil production in the Niger Delta for years until a Federal Government amnesty programme was instituted in 2009 by then-President Umaru Yar’Adua. Of recent, Nigeria’s oil production is falling again because of large-scale crude theft.

Dokubo, who is also former President of the Ijaw Youth Congress (IYC), said the relative peace in the Niger Delta is because Jonathan is president and not because of the amnesty programme, which he said he had rejected because he committed no crime.

He said Jonathan has performed better than previous governments, and that he is holding the post of president for the Niger Delta region which should have an uninterrupted eight years before power would shift to another zone.
Dokubo also said he was opposed to the reported plans by the Senate to introduce a six-year single term for president and preclude Jonathan from running in 2015.

On the feud between President Jonathan and Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi, Dokubo described the governor as a traitor who has chosen to return the people of the region to years of slavery.
Dokubo spoke just a week after President Jonathan’s adviser on amnesty, Mr. Kingsley Kuku, was reported to have said in the United States that chaos would set in unless Jonathan is re-elected.

He said he was reiterating Kuku’s prediction of “dire consequences” should the President fail to be re-elected in 2015.
Dokubo’s latest stance on Jonathan is a departure from his comments in December when he criticised the president for allowing “greedy” and “corrupt” people to hijack his government. Dokubo had said Jonathan will not win re-election unless he got rid of those people, but none of them has been removed from the government yet.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/53792-dokubo-no-peace-if-jonathan-loses-2015
you are very stupid 4 saying that, who do u think you are ? So call Asari go ahead let us se. Jonathan is alredy a failure mack my ward.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by Altijan(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2013

you are very stupid 4 saying that, who do u think you are ? So call Asari go ahead let us se. Jonathan is alredy a failure mack my ward.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by goodgood2(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2013
Olaolufred: ASARI WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGORVERNABLE IF....................

Is it a new thing? If your brother, ayatollah said it, why can't Asari say it? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by God4memi: 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
See what Jonathan has caused! Breeding militants to threaten the masses. This is evil and highly unfortunate! Mr President should review his stance on the polity negatively affecting the country. If not for ungodly motives, why must re-election be a do or die thing? This is blatantly a discredit to his government. Selah!
Re: Dokubo-Asari: No Peace If Jonathan Loses 2015 by God4memi: 5:44pm On May 06, 2013
No wonder Baba Iyabo locked him in prison!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Hotels To Submit List Of Guests To Security Agencies Daily / EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.