Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Office/ Aircraft Hanger Cleaner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office/ Aircraft Hanger Cleaner (735 Views)

Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) / Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office/ Aircraft Hanger Cleaner by lejovic(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2013
A CLEANING FIRM IN THE AVIATION SECTOR

THE CANDIDATE

the candidate must not be younger than 21years old.

the candidate should be able to work on weekends and public holidays.

previous cleaning office cleaning experience is required

the candidate should be able to work shifts.

the candidate must be self motivated, have the strength and stamina to work for the scheduled time.

the candidate must live close to the airport environment

QUALIFICATION

a minimum qualification of O.N.D would be acceptable.

knowledge of the aviation industry would be a plus

driving experience with a valid drivers license would also be an added advantage.

candidate must be based in Lagos

Qualified candidate should send a copy of their cv to lejovic@gmail.com, using the job title and their location as subject of mail. Application closes a week from now.
Re: Office/ Aircraft Hanger Cleaner by leocentury2001(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks......
Re: Office/ Aircraft Hanger Cleaner by lejovic(f): 9:03am On May 14, 2013
leocentury2001: Gudmorning pls I have a very vast experience in a cleaning company in ikeja and I can drive I hav a vald drivvers licene I would really want to work in your firm pls kndly forward me more details my number is 08069095882

instructions are stated on the advert, follow them

(1) (Reply)

... / Graduate Internship At Nextzon Business Service Limited / Oil Servicing Company Recruits electrical/Electronics Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.