Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt (6019 Views)

Flight Attendants / 31 Insane Requirements Flight Attendants Must Follow / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt by lejovic(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
A CLEANING COMPANY

Aircraft Detailer (Interior / Exterior Cleaning Crew)

In this position, you will have the great opportunity to work on the Interior and Exterior of high-end Executive and Commercial aircraft. Your job is very critical to the success of our team and to the satisfaction of our customers. Become familiar with various aircraft and the cleaning requirements of each

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and communicate with the Cleaning Manager
• Perform routine grooming on inside of aircraft.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
• Itemize and provide to the shift supervisor details of all time and materials expended in cleaning customer aircraft to assist in billing.
• Carry out any carpet shampooing or other heavy duty cleaning requirement as required.
• Advise Shift Supervisor if any items of interior require rectification or attention.

As a part of the Cleaning Crew, you will be responsible for the following tasks which include but are not limited to the tasks mentioned above.

QUALIFICATIONS
• Possess great attention to detail and pride in work
• Ability to work well unsupervised or with others
• Be able to work all night.
• Familiarity with aircraft and airports an asset.

REQUIREMENTS
• Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required for these occupations
• Must have a clean criminal record
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be detailed orientated and willing to learn.
• Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.

QUALIFICATION:
1. O.N.D. OR A MINIMUM OR DIPLOMA IN A TECHNICAL FIELD.

2.PREVIOUS AVIATION EXPERIENCE WOULD BE A PLUS.

3. CAN WORK EVERYDAY, INCLUDING WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.

4. SELF DISCIPLINED AND MOTIVATED TO WORK ALL NIGHT.

5. SPEAKS FLUENTLY AND CAN WORK IN A TEAM.

6. MUST RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT, CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT.

ONLY qualified candidates should send CV to

lejovic@gmail.com
application closes on 30/6/2011
Re: Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt by djayxpro: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
mehn!! lady, i'd be a robot to pick a job like this, wat's the pay? i dont remember seeing that, anyway, i'd talk to a few peeps, good luck anyway,
Re: Aircraft Attendants - Port Harcourt by precious2221(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2013
My name is precious please am applying for the cleaner am 25years old I will obey all the rules and regulation and humble I promise I will be very happy if my application is granted thanks god bless you this my number 08161580650 08183625136 my email precious35@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply For MSF - Doctors Without Borders Job [PHOTO] / Proda - Enugu Urgent! / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.