Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show (10858 Views)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Bonapart(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
I hate dis dude lile lucifer himself. Although he's his incanate

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
Osanubuai!!!(I don't know d meaning o!)
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Charleslogan(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:
all of una when they oppose this move they craze make thunder strike una nyash

@ stone-mind...who let d dogs out..I thought u where caged grin
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by stonemind(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2013
Darejyde: Na ur Father him be? angry u na Dangote lorry wea loose break go jam ur nyash
you have no single sense of humour... FOOL na jealousness deey worry u!
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by sexymoma(f): 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
Adanyebe: he sHOULd go To HelL
He already going to hell so no nid to command him to go, Dat his place.

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by stonemind(f): 3:34pm On May 06, 2013
Charleslogan:
@ stone-mind...who let d dogs out..I thought u where caged grin
for where? or you simply thought your papa was still in that cage....... MUMU
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by nenergy(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2013
Who watches reality shows? I can't imagine sitting hours watching people live their lives. Anyways,Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by stonemind(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2013
nenergy: Who watches reality shows? I can't imagine sitting hours watching people live their lives. Anyways,Goodluck!
nice reply HERE
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by victorazy(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2013
grin
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by sylve11: 4:03pm On May 06, 2013
ebamma: You know he is a fool, when he is almost 60yrs old and calls himself charly Boy

Charly man! grin cool
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Bonapart(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
eazysally: All of u abusing dis man are fools, jobless and lazy thieves, who just sit and debate other people's progress. The man has already make a name for him self....he is known nation wide, born with golden spoon take it or leave d guy will never know poverty in his life time again, and some high brow central areas in abuja here bears his name. So go to hell and flame to ashes all u haters.
yeah, by sleeping inside a cofee n claiming to be d head of illuminati? U're are a great fool
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Decelebrity(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
it is nt all abt starting ,it is ow wel it wil go. de kedeshians are doing pretty well, i can bet nigerians will start nd hit d rock in no time.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by esn1(f): 4:30pm On May 06, 2013
ebamma: You know he is a fool, when he is almost 60yrs old and calls himself charly Boy

U just displayed who and what you are. Please stop calling people names such as fool. Show some respect despite the fact that we are faceless.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by successking: 4:38pm On May 06, 2013
Charly wowo, go sidon dey cry for time don pass
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by MarJuly(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
eazysally: All of u abusing dis man are fools, jobless and lazy thieves, who just sit and debate other people's progress. The man has already make a name for him self....he is known nation wide, born with golden spoon take it or leave d guy will never know poverty in his life time again, and some high brow central areas in abuja here bears his name. So go to hell and flame to ashes all u haters.

You are funny, what moral value does Charly boy and co have to offer us. Does him really have a good name? Who knows him? Yoy are talking about wealth and all that when he is not God. Tomorrow is pregnant
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by mrperfect(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
He has run reality or tv show before and it was popular and well watched.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Exclibur(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
I thought that one basic requirement for a reality show to be successful was that the people involved had to be gud-looking...
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by kunyeo(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2013
you are right.only fools make money in Nigeria.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by WukedP(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2013
Delafruita: you should probably concentrate on garri madness.been "charly boy" is an enormous success.the brand is hugely respected and its kudos to the man that he has kept the brand alive.you might not like his way and style,but thats why he's unique and makes millions from been unique
Lunatic Brand aii?
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by ojeffo: 9:56pm On May 06, 2013
JideTheBlogger: ...and what will we gain from it?
20,000 megawatts of electricity
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2013
I swear! I will not see the see that
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Symphony007: 10:14pm On May 06, 2013
I'd rather boil my eyes in acid that watch that shambolic abormination!!!
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Truetalk(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2013
i believe it's going to be fun charley boy is full of surprises and now he is setting up his own platform to express himself fully.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trendy Flair Ankara Gowns Styles You Can Rock This Weekend / See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! / Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.