Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! (10856 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / 7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 2:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II it is worth about ₦157m and currently has no spare part in Nigeria, not even the tire embarassed.

Aston Martin Vantage S just named after the producer. It is worth about ₦92m and has amazing features. It was spotted in a petrol station at Abujah as it stopped-by to have a refill.

In the image below, the man who was refilling his car before the Aston Martin Vantage S drove in almost forgot he came with a car while admiring the Aston car.

Another on the list is Bentley Bentayga Mansory it is currently worth about ₦220m. It is a super cool car, with super cool features. When the car cruises on a rough road the person inside doesn't notice any galloping disturbance. The car was spotted on a mini hold-up on the streets of Lagos and boys around the area gathered to have a view and feel of the car. One of the guys allegedly bent down to kiss the back tire.

Below is the head-spinning Bugatti Veyron. It is the costliest car ever owned by a Nigerian! The first among the most expensive cars in Nigeria. Its features are not just what one can explain. The car is just a BANG!

Well, it wasn't spotted on the streets neither was it spotted on the road, it was spotted during a mini indoor party at a house alleged to be in one of the famous Lagos estates(not disclosed). It was neatly parked alongside Benz SLR and Lexus LFA under a tree shade decorated just for that purpose. They cars go in into their mansion car parks and only comes out any day he has an indoor party or wants to flex them.

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND DETAILS HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/02/expensive-cars-nigeria-top-five-list/

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by DrinosBlog: 2:53am On Jul 02, 2017
AutoJosh work
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by phenase(m): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2017
When will I buy this kind of cars. Father in heaven please pick my calls.
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Dats phantom series two I don c am tire for ma street.....d car way day freak me now...Range 17
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2017
I'm glad to let you know.... that I own a buggati veyron. Though I don't like using it. It's just there somewhere in my garage. Moreover, the roads around my community are bad.
That most times I trek or take a bike.

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2017
phenase:
When will I buy this kind of cars. Father in heaven please pick my calls.

I should have told you when God will pick up your calls. But your statement is not clear enough.
"This kind of cars" is it everything or one of them?

Are You planning to buy everything? grin
Then you shouldn't be on Nairaland by 3:36 a.m
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by emeijeh(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Is the first car called ESAMA?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by gbzed(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Baba God oooo pick up my call

when my landlord go dey do shakara with im 2002 camry
God please Butter MY BREAD
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by Larryfest(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
gbzed:
Baba God oooo pick up my call

when my landlord go dey do shakara with im 2002 camry

God please Butter MY BREAD
Lol....ur landlord get every right to do shakara oo cos he used is hard earn money to buy the car moreover they say whatever we have and own we need cherish it.
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by gbzed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Larryfest:

Lol....ur landlord get every right to do shakara oo cos he used is hard earn money to buy the car moreover they say whatever we have and own we need cherish it.

Lol na so Bro
God go bless our own hustle too
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sharming95:
Dats phantom series two I don c am tire for ma street.....d car way day freak me now...Range 17

You don c am tire?? I think say u wan talk say u don drive am tire...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
I'm glad to let you know.... that I own a buggati veyron. Though I don't like using it. It's just there somewhere in my garage. Moreover, the roads around my community are bad.
That most times I trek or take a bike.

undecided undecided undecided deliverance is needed in your case...
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
emeijeh:
its Gold coated Phantom Series II
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
wey them...?
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Why are there More Male than Female on Nairaland Is it that our girls av finish or what?? I am just asking shaa... who've got an answer?
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is the most recent list of the Top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth.
Now let us list the top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth so that we can know who is where he is.

This list will start From the last to the first so that you can stand up for the champion!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/03/top-ten-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has added Nigerian artiste Davido to his exceptional list of friends on social media.
See the screen shot he shared recently on that below..

This is why he followed him http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/22/cristiano-ronaldo-followed-davido-instagram/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2017
A pastor who tried replicating the Biblical story of Jesus Christ walking on water has been eaten by crocodiles.

The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church, tried the demonstration at http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/02/pastor-eaten-by-crocodile/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is the current list of highest paid Nigerian footballers 2017 starting from the highest to the lowest.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/03/highest-paid-nigerian-footballers-2017/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by amysucre: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Nah, the car is owned by Igbinedion himself the Esama of Benin kingdom
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive Cars In Nigeria -mind Blowing! by Chineduogbojo95: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Most expensive cars owned by nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1EwPsCgwwo

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Flair Ankara Gowns Styles You Can Rock This Weekend / Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show / Breaking News: Actress Caroline Johnson Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.