Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (701095 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2013
D Granite: Julicocka, j-slimz hmm sweetnames
grin grin Thanks sir.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2013
ruffneck: In order to ensure that corps members obtain work experience
relevant to their academic qualifications, the management of
the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) would from the
next batch of positing rescind its decision to send corps
members to serve in schools only.
Graduates of medicine would therefore be posted to hospitals
and health centers, law graduates would be posted to
Ministries of Justice, law chambers and Legal-based NGOs,
just like others would be posted to organisations where their
academic qualifications would be deployed to use. Graduates
of Education and single honours would be deployed to schools
under the new policy.
The policy was adopted last year after the realisation that
most organisations, especially in the private sector, take
advantage of the scheme to keep their wage bill low as they
do not make any effort to retain any corps members who
served with them; rather they would throw them into the
labour market and demand for fresh corps members .
The Chairman of the Board of the NYSC, Chief Gordon
Bozimo, made this disclosure in an exclusive interview with
THISDAY where he noted that the NYSC would not allow
private sector organisations to take advantage of its CMs
anymore.
This, he added, would be done through the demand and
signing of an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with any
private sector organisation that demands for corps members to
retain a certain percentage of the corps members at the end of
the service year.
“If an organisation writes us to send corps members to them,
it means they have need for manpower; these are graduates,
they are educated, they are not clerks, so if we are send 50
corps members , the organisation would sign an MoU to retain
at least, let’s say 30 percent. That will also make the corps
members know they have something at stake, they have to
show good example and work hard,” he said.
This arrangement, he clarified does not, however, mean that
such CMs at the end of their service year would not undergo
the aptitude tests of the organisations if they have those as
requirement for full employment.
Bozimo added that it is counter-productive to send a doctor to
teach in a school as a year of teaching cannot be considered as
relatable work experience for such doctor.
“In some schools, you get more corps members than full time
teachers, so we are hoping that by the next batch, we would
send corps members to where their expertise would be
appropriate," he added.
The Board Chairman disclosed that the NYSC is working with
state governments to improve the living conditions in the
camps that need improvements especially in terms of security,
power and water supply to the camps.
SOURCE: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nysc-reverses-self-on-posting-policy-of-corps-members/154004/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

"Retain @ least 30% of corpers in any organisation that they served, wow, dats a welcome development $ another means of curbing the excess unemployment rate in our nation.

Like I always said C13 is for special people, those that in a short possible time will govern states and this great nation of ours, and be a recognisable figure in the world at large.
For those that were disappointed in the previous two batches just like my humble self, we can all see now that it has been a blessing in disguise all this while, so I urge all to put up a good attitude in camp $ in our various organisations of our PPA cos we might someday rule that organisation.
N/B: "I said all this things because I know $ I have a strong faith that we will all make it, my families from OAU, forget na una time be this, e no go pass una".

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote
author=j-slimz]Goodmorning drill instructor cdoffx, e -dg Imanuelle ,
winnie, dimples, tutu, mikigen, Yemmy, shawrygal, funpeter, Helen,
maccoka, obinoral, banttie, sotenna, omotea, odebbs, shawylux, ayoolar,
horba, xpensive T, CnB, and others too special and numerous to
mention.[/quote]Gud mornin 2 u 2 sweet.Hw was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2013
j-slimz:

grin grin Thanks sir.
welcum dear hope u r enjoying ur day
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
D house is scanty, where av dey gone to?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Cddofx, ruffneck, D Granite, ever gallant Lady J, Detola, Yemmy, Yame, Our CSO, Immanuelle, Shawry, Funpeter and Benzyyn.

MacCoka the only friend-in-law I've got, and her grandpa bante banttie the only digital native doctor I know...may your days last longer than a stick of cigar.

Pablo wey wan bribe me with jack daniels to collect my dear Helen of Troy...hmm I never get wetin I go tell you.

Dimple I sincerely hope yaff woken up.

Who again remain...all our guests na kobnomi we go give una to reveal your true faces.

Una good morning Oh.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud mornin 2 u 2 sweet.Hw was ur night?
Was swell.
D Granite: welcum dear hope u r enjoying ur day
My day is just starting.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
pablo aimar: Good Morning good people of this thread, once more the good LORD has done it for us again, that we are alive to see a new day doesn't mean that we deserve it, but HIS grace upon us made us lucky.
Enjoy this day and make the best out of it.
C13... To GOD be the glory!
yes ooooo na babad dey dey do am
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
@ sotenna i hail thee, j-slimz is ur j josephine?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2013
xup house! Its ur boi strata reporin for duty.......#itznutin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
pongwa: xup house! Its ur boi strata reporin for duty.......#itznutin
strata ko layers ni by d way r u a granite?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Sotenna: Cddofx, ruffneck, D Granite, ever gallant Lady J, Detola, Yemmy, Yame, Our CSO, Immanuelle, Shawry, Funpeter and Benzyyn.

MacCoka the only friend-in-law I've got, and her grandpa bante banttie the only digital native doctor I know...may your days last longer than a stick of cigar.

Pablo wey wan bribe me with jack daniels to collect my dear Helen of Troy...hmm I never get wetin I go tell you.

Dimple I sincerely hope yaff woken up.

Who again remain...all our guests na kobnomi we go give una to reveal your true faces.

Una good morning Oh.

Guy, I no bribe you with jack daniels o, besides na "evening special" be the name, and I just offer you the full bottle as you say cold dey catch you. I do bad wey I offer to help?
Any how sha, I dey wait for your yarns, hope say when u want deliver make sure say u cook am well o.
And who give you dat mind to call helen your girl, take time o... As you don turn paris wey dey go every state/country dey snatch people spouse, no try am with me cos I go let you know say agamemnon, achilles $ poseidon all in one person.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by RichardSheddy(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning to all C13 members in the house.
Just bear it in your mind that God has special plan for as many that have been disappointed in the last two batches.
SOON C13 TIME TABLE will be fully out.
C13 on point....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2013
D Granite: @ sotenna i hail thee, j-slimz is ur j josephine?
Nope. Check and see what others call moi.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Common dear,my dearest(Sotenna)meant no harm.Besides,my super dear is yet 2 come nd d both of u dnt want 2 settle ur ish abi?Gud mornin baby boy.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by yame014: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
@ Sotenna hw was ur night? shineinwhite n hellenquollinz i greet u too....Good morning house mates...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Greetins 2 u all dis mornin.Dear(Pablo),dearest(Sotenna),nd super dear(unknown),Cdoffx,Yame0,Dimple,Banttieman,MacCoka,Winni,J-slimz nd d rest handsome dudes nd pretty ladies in d house una gud mornin.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Helenqollinz: Common dear,my dearest(Sotenna)meant no harm.Besides,my super dear is yet 2 come nd d both of u dnt want 2 settle ur ish abi?Gud mornin baby boy.

Settle? *chukles* what is there to settle, hence there is no problem btw us, this is a social site $ we are here to make friends not enemies, I believe he understands dat I ain't mad in anyway with him, pls don't get me wrong, I'm just here to catch some fun and meet people that will in future help in shaping my lifestyle.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Helenqollinz: Greetins 2 u all dis mornin.Dear(Pablo),dearest(Sotenna),nd super dear(unknown),Cdoffx,Yame0,Dimple,Banttieman,MacCoka,Winni,J-slimz nd d rest handsome dudes nd pretty ladies in d house una gud mornin.

Good Morning to you as well, how was ur night, hope splendid, I am still preparing grounds for our stay in camp, Sotenna (rival) I'm still waiting o... $ for the unknown super dearest.... I reserve my comment until I see you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Richard Sheddy: Good morning to all C13 members in the house.
Just bear it in your mind that God has special plan for as many that have been disappointed in the last two batches.
SOON C13 TIME TABLE will be fully out.
C13 on point....
ehen come back here was ur name, school abd course of study also ur prefered state need it to upload it on our data babse enjoy ya day
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar]
Settle? *chukles* what is there to settle, hence there is no problem
btw us, this is a social site $ we are here to make friends not enemies,
I believe he understands dat I ain't mad in anyway with him, pls don't
get me wrong, I'm just here to catch some fun and meet people that will
in future help in shaping my lifestyle.[/quote]No dear,i understand u both perfectly well.I'm only contributin 2 d fun.Enemies ke?4 dis house?mtcheeeeeewwww,no b batch b we dey na.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2013
pablo aimar:
Wow, its all good, I've never opened John Grisham, dats my elder bro's collections.
That guy is too hot. Me likey!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Helenqollinz: No dear,i understand u both perfectly well.I'm only contributin 2 d fun.Enemies ke?4 dis house?mtcheeeeeewwww,no b batch b we dey na.

Pheew, now u know we ain't beefing, besides I love kpomo more than beef. Have u heard 4rm BSU?

You did not answer my yesterday's question about whether u were born in a yoruba-speaking-state, because of ur pasting which inform of yoruba write-up.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Sotenna:

Julicoka?! Oh my! MacCoka needs to see this...another *Coka* in the house, wonderful!

Abi na her sister?
you will soon start calling her Cosa. Olodo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
pablo aimar:
Guy, I no bribe you with jack daniels o, besides na "evening special" be the name, and I just offer you the full bottle as you say cold dey catch you. I do bad wey I offer to help?
Any how sha, I dey wait for your yarns, hope say when u want deliver make sure say u cook am well o.
And who give you dat mind to call helen your girl, take time o... As you don turn paris wey dey go every state/country dey snatch people spouse, no try am with me cos I go let you know say agamemnon, achilles $ poseidon all in one person.

Okay sir, no problem sir...no be woman matter we go quarrel for.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
banttieman: That guy is too hot. Me likey!

Hmmm, maybe I will try it to see, but I'm used to tom clancy's write-ups $ how he presents his stories, well I trial won't kill me. Init?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Sotenna:

Okay sir, no problem sir...no be woman matter we go quarrel for.

Haba guy, we no dey quarrel na, I just look @ it as another means to put some life in the house, to let it look like a drama, dat is to make it more fun that 3 characters are doing something that is eye-catching $ mind blowing.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by maeDiamond(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Gudmorning, mornin, mornin, mornin, morninnnnnnn, to both old n new housemate. U r d best.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by maeDiamond(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Hop we r warmin up 4 d timetable... God is on our side, we wil all mk it... C13 on point.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2013
banttieman: you will soon start calling her Cosa. Olodo

Hmm...plenty people dey vex oh! Okay make I comot when things settle down I fit come back.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2013
maeDiamond: Gudmorning, mornin, mornin, mornin, morninnnnnnn, to both old n new housemate. U r d best.
ex-malabress where av u been hope u av been mobilised?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DGranite(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2013
J-slimz must i call u wat others call u, i choose to b different nd wanna call u a diff name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.