Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,329 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (701875 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beauty4Christ:
U're on point on dat ma dear, one must learn to move on in life no mata lif's challenges...but one tin i wuld want u to knw 2nite is that u can only become of wat u believe in. Ma point is NEVER LOSE HOPE...GOD IS STIL WORKN!
It isnt wat assu is sayn neither is it what FG is sayn bt what GOD SAYS.
Dnt be supris b4 d month runs out ASUU wuld hav cald off and its nt late 4 d authority of ur sch 2 start workn on ur results 2 approve.
Ma point stil remains... BE POSITIVE!!!
You are right Dearie thanks for the words of encouragement.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
The room is so silent and dry cos of eksu and oau shhhh
Dear God please make us happy together resolve all issues as per approval of results and help us do it on tme lord for your word says there is nothing to hard for you to do and you will supply all our needs according to your riches in christ glory father we pray you intervne lord in such a way that our lips will be filled with your praises and thanksgiving....lord please just this once!we pray you touch the heart of assu and gej let them begin to loose sleep cos of our oau and eksu brothers
And lastly we pray thy will be done IJN(amen)

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by abimcdssi: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Mehn the only thing i keep telling God now is for him to just allow me pass through this phase i just finished praying now. I dont even care about the NYSC ish again the excitement is dead and buried. I just want to move on with my life datz all
Seconded...OAU ASUU+management are so inconsiderate. They dont really care about us.the whole approval process is just a formality.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
temiosunrinde: The room is so silent and dry cos of eksu and oau shhhh
Dear God please make us happy together resolve all issues as per approval of results and help us do it on tme lord for your word says there is nothing to hard for you to do and you will supply all our needs according to your riches in christ glory father we pray you intervne lord in such a way that our lips will be filled with your praises and thanksgiving....lord please just this once!we pray you touch the heart of assu and gej let them begin to loose sleep cos of our oau and eksu brothers

AMEN!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cuteshade(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
temiosunrinde: Haaa my wife where have you been nowchai you make me suffer no be small I miss you bajebaje kiss kiss
am so sorry swt,I missed u too. Hw ar u doin?hw ar my wives doin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
i hail all my corpers to be in the house... A special one to great ife grad '12......everythin happen for a reason and that doesn't change the fact that we are still the best. A good nite rest..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
No other wives ayam a channged man now na only you uuuu ifunaya ifunaya
cute shade: am so sorry swt,I missed u too. Hw ar u doin?hw ar my wives doin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
New here...fellow prospective batch C corpers I hail una o. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
pongwa: i hail all my corpers to be in the house... A special one to great ife grad '12......everythin happen for a reason and that doesn't change the fact that we are still the best. A good nite rest..

Abeg baba born dat side jor! Best in wat.......Go sleep jor! . OAU koo,OBU niiii
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
ajoskele: lolz...my faculty dean gave the order bch n comp sci results shd not be presented at the senate

Oga it must work out well for all of us.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cuteshade(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
temiosunrinde: No other wives ayam a channged man now na only you uuuu ifunaya ifunaya
good to know am the only sugar in your tea kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
ajoskele: lolz...my faculty dean gave the order bch n comp sci results shd not be presented at the senate
Wetin he say happen?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
temiosunrinde: The room is so silent and dry cos of eksu and oau shhhh
Pastor temi wa gbayi tanks all. @ beauty ur words are like that of an angel tanks so much, Baba go do am.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jaygrl: New here...fellow prospective batch C corpers I hail una o. smiley
Welcome too the loveliest family on earth feel free to mingle and dingle with us but first of all introductions
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2013
David Hume:

Abeg baba born dat side jor! Best in wat.......Go sleep jor! . OAU koo,OBU niiii
no be so bro... Remember the years u spent there o. Ife has helped shaped ur destiny in a way and by the way delay is not denial and wat is yours is yours, wat matters is wat u r doin now. Invest ur time in career building now. One luv!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Kwesy44(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=WinnieDPooh]I THINK NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED tongue

grin

I CONCUR TOTALLY. Its a pure waste of time.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ojestas(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2013
pongwa: i hail all my corpers to be in the house... A special one to great ife grad '12......everythin happen for a reason and that doesn't change the fact that we are still the best. A good nite rest..
they r talkin approval,u r talking . . . .ish!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by 88natzy(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2013
angrySaying top of d morning to y'all and a big congratZz to my fellow Madonnaites who made d batch B prospective list..Tuale!!! ;DSaying top of d morning to y'all and a big congratZz to my fellow Madonnaites who made d batch B prospective list..Tuale!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Funpeter: Wetin he say happen?
d oga at the top said we shudnt rush tinz after almost a year at home..God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sha!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Ojestas: they r talkin approval,u r talking . . . .ish!
we r all in the same shoe so i ain't talkin 'gibberish'. I only v decided not to let it border me. In fact with my hand on my chest i say 'al iz well' be optimistic...... Morning house grin
Ojestas: they r talkin approval,u r talking . . . .ish!
we r all in the same shoe so i ain't talkin 'gibberish'. I only v decided not to let it border me. In fact with my hand on my chest i say 'al iz well' be optimistic...... Morning house

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Toyde: Omotea how tinz na?........it's me T.Y(nuasa facebook page, HOPE COMING TO REALITY), don't be depressed, it's well. WE NEED TO CHAT IN PRIVATE.
lolz..my main man..so you are here..i don hear d whole gist b4 yesterday,i was only tryin to create a scene on dat page ni oo..dnt mind me bro..lols..one luv
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
shawry darlin..i c u..kilonshele nau...u jst forsook me ur paddy abi
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2013
xup nekistoe
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2013
A very gud manin to evryone...to all my oau nd eksu peeps,we wl surely make d nov batch whether LUCIFER lyks it or nt..OAU PEEPZ,expect a gud news soon..4rm a reliable source..(GOD)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Good morning beautiful people
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Imanuelle: Good morning beautiful people
gud manin bro..how ur nyt nau?nd wetin be d latest 4 uniport..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2013
What kind of stupid blundering goatfuck are ASUU and the FG engaged in?! What kind of unreliable system are we into in this god-awful country?!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/fg-not-ready-to-end-strike-ASUU/
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2013
omoteAamac: gud manin bro..how ur nyt nau? nd wetin be d latest 4 uniport..

good morning brother

Asides the almost 3k prospectives earlier mobilized ,

Uniport is working on a supplementary list.

All those who have been verified and had their names omitted have been asked to apply

I think Uniport is flushing completely this time around

A lot of spill overs missed batch A due to regularization.

Then merged with 12' grads who still missed batch b due to both senate issues and same regularization issues
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Jaygrl: New here...fellow prospective batch C corpers I hail una o. smiley

welcome on board

Intro please
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2013
Sotenna: What kind of stupid blundering goatfuck are ASUU and the FG engaged in?! What kind of unreliable system are we into in this god-awful country?!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/fg-not-ready-to-end-strike-ASUU/

i have gone dumb on this ASUU issue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Imanuelle:

i have gone dumb on this ASUU issue

Seriously after their last meeting I thought that they were making a headway.

These a*rseholes are bent on f*cking all university students and graduates awaiting service thru every damn hole available.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Geraldboy(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Does it mean A̶̲̥̅̊♏ d only zikite in dis page 4 mnths now I hv not seen a zikite rep pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ rep zikite identify urself...still happy 4 our names in d mobilization list ..my fellow 12 grads dudes n babes don't worry U̶̲̥̅̊ will get ur own gudnews soon...Gods time is still d best!!!I REP UNIZIK!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.