Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (704961 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow!!! Good evening good people of this thread, august 23rd... Soon!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cutiepie01(f): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
pablo aimar: Wow!!! Good evening good people of this thread, august 23rd... Soon!
pls do u av an idea if d ASUU strike may affect our posting?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
pablo aimar: Wow!!! Good evening good people of this thread, august 23rd... Soon!
Hmmmm...Na so we see am too oo. Tnk GOD!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Lifeiscool(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Weh.........! Page 522. I don't begin fear the occupants of my NYSC Batch 'C' 2013 house o,,,,,,,,. Mennhh I bend down salute "all una" and wish u guys a HaPpy Weekend! Where is J-Slim?

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
banttieman: The last 5 pages ain't worth reading. Still on the matter. Berger on point, typical lagos friday evening. Traffic jam till i reach home, need some sleep.
that was the reason am moving tommorow. all will be well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ojestas(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
omoteamac: lolz..leave them,na their tym to shine..au ur side na
my side tight,bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ojestas(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
temiosunrinde: we be romeo and juliet e
jack and rose nko? lolz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2013

bros Pablo

How you doing ?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
cutiepie01: pls do u av an idea if d ASUU strike may affect our posting?

has your school's senate sat to approve your names?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good evening house....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Beauty4Christ:

Welcome feel free with us
Thanks swt kiss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Double post...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn! You guys can chat ehn! Na waoh! Last time I was here, it was 2-hundred pages, now its over 5-hundred; with lots of new housemates.
I may wish to eye one of them ladies, but I guess funpeter is somewhere waiting to pounce on moi.

How's my shawry doing? Hope u're having fun. You know what to do when you're bored; watch po.r'n, or read my stories, all na de same cheesycheesy

Have a nice night, and a refreshing morning y'all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
cutiepie01: pls do u av an idea if d ASUU strike may affect our posting?

If the senate has approved your result, then you have no worries cos you are good to go but if the senate hasn't approved your result then there is need for ASUU to come out of their strike for you to make C13.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mehn! You guys can chat ehn! Na waoh! Last time I was here, it was 2-hundred pages, now its over 5-hundred; with lots of new housemates.
I may wish to eye one of them ladies, but I guess funpeter is somewhere waiting to pounce on moi.

How's my shawry doing? Hope u're having fun. You know what to do when you're bored; watch po.r'n, or read my stories, all na de same cheesycheesy

Have a nice night, and a refreshing morning y'all.

lol
So funpeter is now a nightmare?
Been a while mazi
please work on another project
a decent one please wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Imanuelle:

bros Pablo

How you doing ?

I'm cool, hope you are good
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2013
LATEST ON ASUU STRIKE
Federal govt has direct ASUU to go back to classroom, despite the resolve on thursday by ASUU to continue the on going strike until all agreement signed in 2009 are reached, the FG on friday ordered that lecturer should go back to classrooms after it disbursed the sum of #30 billion for earned academic allowances.

The directive which was given by the secretary to the govt of the federation, Sen Anyim pius anyim, during a meeting btw the fed govt $ vice chancellors of 61 public universities stated that "govt, hereby urges every staff of the nations universities to return to work as all issues are been resolved."

He said with particular refernece to the contentious issues of earned allowances, every staff of the universities that is so entitled should verify his claim with the university council $ accordingly get paid as "from the foregoing, it is obvious that govt has demonstrated sufficient commitment to the implementation of the 2009 FG/ASUU agreement.

"After series of discussions, govt has now provided #30 billion to support the university coucils in settling the earned allowances. The amount will be disbursed to the various university council which are in the position to know how is entitled to how much after verification." ........

SOURCE: THE LEADERSHIP
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2013
STILL ON THE ASUU LATEST.......
He revealed that "traditionally, universities pay this to deserving staff but because the amount which ASUU now claims as arrears, govt has decided to assist the university councils to pay "as govt did not receive any computation of amount involved until february 2013.

"By this computation, ASUU is claiming #92 billion as arrears for 3 years payment based on the percentage range of btw 15 $ 20% of personnel cost."

While there was consensus that the revitalising the tertiary institution is of critical importance to the nation, Anyim noted that "when put together, the amount of funds from the budgetary sources that goes into the sector is quite huge but without corresponding impact.

While acknowledging the contributions of NASU, SSANU $ NANS $ other stakeholders, Anyim reiterated the govt resolve to 'bringing the student back to school' $ appreciated the patience of parents $ students as govt is making every effort to revitalise the university system."

It would be recalled that on July 2, 2013, ASUU declared what is called "total indefinite strike" over issues it says has remained unresolved pertaining to an agreement it reached with the govt in 2009.

SOURCE: THE LEADERSHIP.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

lol
So funpeter is now a nightmare?
Been a while mazi
please work on another project
a decent one please wink

That funpeter guy na real terrorist! The guy tracked me to the sports section. Never knew he was supporting one yeye club that has turned to a desert and a desolate ground.

Its really been a while though, and I'm working on another 'project'; but I can't assure you of any atom of decency in it. You know me, where there's a story, there has to be sex.

Btw, where do you wish to serve?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Top of the morning to all members of this house. My prayer is that non of us shall be left out in celebration of our posting come November.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Mazi0menuko:

That funpeter guy na real terrorist! The guy tracked me to the sports section. Never knew he was supporting one yeye club that has turned to a desert and a desolate ground.

Its really been a while though, and I'm working on another 'project'; but I can't assure you of any atom of decency in it. You know me, where there's a story, there has to be sex.

Btw, where do you wish to serve?

funpeter is a nice guy if you can get to understand him well

As per Your new project, I'm sure you can flip through some details

As per location, I'm gunning for Abuja
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Morning friends, it's a brand new day $ a very bright one in lagos, So it's our obligation to sing praises to GOD almighty for this beautiful day, success is my wish for you all this day $ always.

@helenqollinz, its been a whyl, you promise not to leave... Do have a splendid day as well.

To all my sporting family of this thread, today is another day for another round of analysis on sporting activities most especially football $ the BPL. Can't wait for it to start.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Good morning buddies...have a nice weekend if you can.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Sotenna: Good morning buddies...have a nice weekend if you can.
No ♠ can't...when ASUU,Fg,oau and mobilization wahala dey burst my brain...sick and tired
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by sholay2011(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Alenkakent:
No ♠ can't...when ASUU,Fg,oau and mobilization wahala dey burst my brain...sick and tired
Pele. All will be well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2013
I'm very much around o my dearest PabloHaba na,i dont promise nd fail.Hw are u doing?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Alenkakent:
Mk ur brain never burst o guy.Nx week is bringin alot of gud newz 2 dis house.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Its going 2 b a nice weeknd 4 all.I also hv dis feelin dat gud newz awaits members of dis house most esp.OAU,EKSU,ESUT nd odas nx week.Lets keep hope nd faith alive 4 i luv u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls kindly ignore any rumour that senate want 2 impeach GEJ, truly Senate aproachd me to offer me d post of the president,but I rejectd d offered 4 now even if I know it is not d best 4 nigeria, I just av to grin grin grin ....Goodmorning peep! David Hume says Hi
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Helenqollinz: Mk ur brain never burst o guy.Nx week is bringin alot of gud newz 2 dis house.
Deary of lyf...my brain is vibrating already o...pls mail me now if you have any news abeg before this thing burst me brain jor...
Infotechdave@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by 30card(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
BROA
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2013
Hemical: Isn't it time yet to open "prospective batch A" and take all these OAU and EKSU students there? Make una no shout on top my head o... Just kidding. God go help una
Have you forgotten about last minute miracle that will make u say this kind God oooo i never see your type oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.