Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,585 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (705146 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

banttie for dun use aggression miss 92billion yards of wife material
Lailai
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
grin
banttieman: you no understand. I could be messy at times, if you'd dislike me, you must know your reason. Na where I know say na our person dey pull our legs be that.
You too dey quick vex sha grin but on a serious note learn to control your temper at times it is not good for the health.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Eksu family, it looks like my man in Student Affairs does not want to be flooded with calls. He has specifically told me that the forms are being treated. The only barrier would be unapproved results. You need to be sure of that and if yes, don't call him. Our forms will be processed. Confirmed.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent: grin You too dey quick vex sha grin but on a serious note learn to control your temper at times it is not good for the health.
Any scorpio that doesn't have that is fake. That's when I unleash my arsenal of poisonous grammar lol. You should have seen how I was smiling here, only if it was teni. Hmm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2013
We've revealed names

we've uploaded pictures

Even spent our first allawee .
what's next ?

Facebook ?

Twitter ?

You can all suggest

new members who missed out on the other introductory exercises should do well to be a part of us. There's no clique here. This isn't Etisalat
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Sarcasm cheesy

Nope! That's an adjective; it qualifies the phrase 'born-again'.
Thank me later.

shawrygal:
Not like that, someone here spoilt my mood. But am alright now.

I an bet my last cent that it was funpeter that got you pissed! That guy is a joy-kill cheesycheesy

shawrygal: @mazi, good morning, how have you been.

I'm good sweetheart. Anytime anyone gets u pissed, you know what to do. I'm always there for you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle: We've revealed names

we've uploaded pictures

Even spent our first allawee .
what's next ?

Facebook ?

Twitter ?

You can all suggest

new members who missed out on the other introductory exercises should do well to be a part of us. There's no clique here. This isn't Etisalat
shey na zone come dey?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: Lailai

if I hear
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: shey na zone come dey?

yes nah

This place na home zone
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ojestas(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: Eksu family, it looks like my man in Student Affairs does not want to be flooded with calls. He has specifically told me that the forms are being treated. The only barrier would be unapproved results. You need to be sure of that and if yes, don't call him. Our forms will be processed. Confirmed.
Tooooh!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nope! That's an adjective; it qualifies the phrase 'born-again'.
Thank me later.

I an bet my last cent that it was funpeter that got you pissed! That guy is a joy-kill cheesycheesy

I'm good sweetheart. Anytime anyone gets u pissed, you know what to do. I'm always there for you.
pls oh Mazi. Funpeter na correct guy oh. You know we step on one another's toes at times, an apology would be in order if he really did offend Shawry. Winks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

yes nah

This place na home zone
Lol. Na Etisalat still get home zone under easystarter nah.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

if I hear
Say wetin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
OAU peeps a friend just told me that a form is out in school i dont know the form they are talking about ooo please confirm if this is true.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: Eksu family, it looks like my man in Student Affairs does not want to be flooded with calls. He has specifically told me that the forms are being treated. The only barrier would be unapproved results. You need to be sure of that and if yes, don't call him. Our forms will be processed. Confirmed.

i also thought of this last night

The number will keep spreading and you know some peeps can so ask dummy questions atimes
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent. Don't keep mute na. We're done with your decoy. Abi you dey vex for your sugarplum again ni?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Story dat touches d kidney

C'mon vickii, don't be like that! Oya, how will I prove to u that I'm really born again? I mean born of the water, spirit and the blood?

Imanuelle: See how mazi packed his followers to this holy house

I love making out in holy places! Of course you must have read that already in one of my threads.

Btw, has winnie turned to ms-independent? And why is she hitting on banttie? I would have sworn she had a thing for one guy like that (not funpeter)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

i also thought of this last night

The number will keep spreading and you know some peeps can so ask dummy questions atimes
That's right. Just so it wouldn't look like we're not helping one another. It's all settled now though.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent: Lol really? I used to think it is double M ooo.

Bad network don start again

if network catch this one then use the other one
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent: OAU peeps a friend just told me that a form is out in school i dont know the form they are talking about ooo please confirm if this is true.

OAU peeps please go and confirm oh
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

if network catch this one then use the other one
I told her to blaze on Etisalat. Guess she's on that yellow fever network.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: Lol. Na Etisalat still get home zone under easystarter nah.

home zone sounds better
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: I told her to blaze on Etisalat. Guess she's on that yellow fever network.

yellow fever na traffic police

Yet their data slow like hold up
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawrygal(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Not funpeter, but thanks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle:

yellow fever na traffic police

Yet their data slow like hold up
Don't mind them. If you see speed wey I take port commot. You go fear.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

C'mon vickii, don't be like that! Oya, how will I prove to u that I'm really born again? I mean born of the water, spirit and the blood?

I love making out in holy places! Of course you must have read that already in one of my threads.

Btw, has winnie turned to ms-independent? And why is she hitting on banttie? I would have sworn she had a thing for one guy like that (not funpeter)

mr conspiracy

BTW you will have to be answering some of our questions soon as we draw closer to November 5th
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: I told her to blaze on Etisalat. Guess she's on that yellow fever network.
You are right i'm using MTN network they dont have etisalat card around here and i dont feel like going out today.

Mazi's followers and his people una welcome lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: That's right. Just so it wouldn't look like we're not helping one another. It's all settled now though.

true that! !!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2013
11 am. Guy won roll out. Evening things niyen. Love you all especially my Miss Independent Winnie.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2013
banttieman: Don't mind them. If you see speed wey I take port commot. You go fear.

im only using them for calls

Nothing more
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent: I dunno y i hate dis guy called banttieman angry
haba..hmmm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2013
MissIndependent: You are right i'm using MTN network they dont have etisalat card around here and i dont feel like going out today.

Mazi's followers and his people una welcome lol
Same fate befell me last week in Ekiti. I was calling Lag for etisalat card always. Endure for a while, where did u traverse to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.