Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (705207 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
bluish: @ EXICON I'm not a UNIBENite,checking for a friend.Petroleum Engineering

so you aren't one of us?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Dame winnie

As for the heater, eletric appliances are not allowed in camp you better start getting used to cold water.

i tried

Maybe I'll stick to jumping

I only hope the floor won't be slippery
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I think i want all of them including your allowee gringringringringrin
shocked shocked shocked *falls off keke* this your love strong o..chai na me find trouble grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EXICON(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
bluish: @ EXICON,not a UNIBENite,checking for a friend.Petroleum Engineering
Ok. Thanks! But you as well encourage your frient to join this forum and be part of this great house, so we can rub minds together, share relevant info and resources, and be of help mutually! How about that? Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
An0nimus:
hehe I understand your plight. like you may have heard before, "virtually everything needed can be gotten from Mammy/Camp market". In Kogi camp, hot water was sold for those that needed it. the women at the kitchen may or may not help. though it may smell of smoke cos of the firewood. the best remedy is to manage the cold baths for the period and maybe treat yourself to a hot bath when you can. Don't worry, you'll come out alive smiley

and pls no heaters in camp o..na seize them go seize am if them sight am. what state do you have in mind?

hmmmm
Man must survive

I'm having abj in mind oh

where the soldiers will use hand fan to fan me when I'm sweating cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

Hope no be the lux you wear remain for camp wey you want dash our first lady dame Winnie ?
first lady? shocked so na first lady I dey scope so? she come carry the title 'Dame' on top grin. I don change my name to Goodluck be that cool

no worry about the lux, the factory dey near my ppawink
grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

hmmmm
Man must survive

I'm having abj in mind oh

where the soldiers will use hand fan to fan me when I'm sweating cheesy
lmaogringringrin abeg who give you this orientation?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
EXICON:
Ok. Thanks! But you as well encourage your frient to join this forum and be part of this great house, so we can rub minds together, share relevant info and resources, and be of help mutually! How about that? Thanks!

seconded
That's how OAU got through
surprisingly they already have gone as far as buying whites
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
An0nimus:
lmaogringringrin abeg who give you this orientation?

bros na hallucination oh

But I know say them no fit tell us to kneel down for that corner

and I want work the PPA to aso rock
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
An0nimus:
first lady? shocked so na first lady I dey scope so? she come carry the title 'Dame' on top grin. I don change my name to Goodluck be that cool

no worry about the lux, the factory dey near my ppawink
grin

grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Mofat: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello house pls I'm hoping to serve with Batch C in Abuja but I don't know which ministry to serve with because I would love to be retained so pls help me with info about ministries or private organizations that has retaintion policy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mofat: Hello house pls I'm hoping to serve with Batch C in Abuja but I don't know which ministry to serve with because I would love to be retained so pls help me with info about ministries or private organizations that has retaintion policy. Thanks.

hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by christabeli: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mofat: Hello house pls I'm hoping to serve with Batch C in Abuja but I don't know which ministry to serve with because I would love to be retained so pls help me with info about ministries or private organizations that has retaintion policy. Thanks.
what humans wish for, that is why the bible said that d wisdom of men is foolishness in the sight of God. My dear in job search pray FOR Gods will n not about company dt retains.I talk 4rm experience hving watched my broda serve n during their own time d company changed their policy to no retainin of any cop member.There is more to job than d job itself.wish u well in ur quest though.To answer ur question about private organisation its their call t accept or reject u even with nysc postin u there.AS for ministry they retain often as i hv people DT work there.But d question now is,will U b contented with wat they pay as their pay might take u years to use it t pay house rent here where self con is 250,300,.... depending on the side of ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....New here..I rep .....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chioma Emenu: lolz we dont have student affair dept in my skool
pls which school are u talking about?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chioma Emenu: my names are Chioma Emenu i graduated from St. Paul's university college Awka an affiliated of Unn in 2011 Accountancy department. i intend to serve in Enugu for my allawee i will decide that with my spouse
Babe St Pauls no dey go service na
UNN no dey mobilize them
U shld kw that by now
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Latest Friday we w

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Donprada: Latest Friday we will know our fate..I still believe omole is the worst thing to ever happen to OAU...Things like this cant be happening during Faborode's Era...that OAU's senate comprises of bunch of heartless people..since Mid march..cant believe results haven't been approved..God dey sha
True talk bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Donprada: OAU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....New here..I rep OAU...Civil Engineering Class of 12...
Welcome mate
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thanks
Alenkakent:
Welcome mate
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mo ki ile oooooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Donprada: Latest Friday we will know our fate..I still believe omole is the worst thing to ever happen to OAU...Things like this cant be happening during Faborode's Era...that OAU's senate comprises of bunch of heartless people..since Mid march..cant believe results haven't been approved..God dey sha
God dey o.make Omole and his cabal of senate continue their evil act....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
See as people dey dull me...come dey look like lucozade for here
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello guyz......I rep OAU.
November on my mind oooooo.........every decision must to agree with this or else........!
My country peep....All will be well!
Love you guyz wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
zub: pls bro give me d link on d NYSC procedure/requirement cos I can't find any info on the theory u just explained on the site.
To as many of u that think NYSC does nt require senate approval pls read dis link very well from d beginning to d end!!
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/cr-cert-exemption.php

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Why are OAU guys checking in today? Na who dey invite all of una come tongue we go don reach 50 for here joor ooo una see wetin Omole don cause grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
ifygod08:
Economics. Yes. Wat else wen I'm tru wit ma clearance? All dose dt dia names came out on 28th june wil go wit Nov batch
Yeah bro!
I called nsukka ystday

And was told we are gud to go!
Wil b in enugu nxt week to conclude my clearance
Batch C to sure!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by zub(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
ruffneck:
To as many of u that think NYSC does nt require senate approval pls read dis link very well from d beginning to d end!!
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/cr-cert-exemption.php
thanks. Noted.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Results that have been approved by the Business Committee of Senate will be used for mobilisation. Source: Vice Dean. undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

bros na hallucination oh

But I know say them no fit tell us to kneel down for that corner

and I want work the PPA to aso rock
its alright. compared to normal Military training, nysc orientation course is not even upto the most basic training a soldier can get. Its pamperin in a way (tho people will still complain and some may faint) ofcourse, its jus for 3 weekssmiley

best of luck with aso rock sha grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by damzy88: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
WinnieDpooh, not Senate again?? That means majority should be mobilised then.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MaziOmenuko: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
ITbomb:
Abeg give me the direct link sharpenly, that thread too long sotey I no bother to drop mine again

That was the first story I shared in my thread Legend of the fvckeers at the sexuality section;
https://www.nairaland.com/1309209/legend-fvcckkeeerrsss

You can also read it on my blog:
Sex and Teenagers http://www.maziomenuko..com/p/blog-page_8973.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.