Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (702544 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
pablo aimar:

Reality speaking, the DSA is under the umbrella of NASU and if NASU says they won't go to work then the DSA will also follow the instructions laid down by their parent association, but I don't see it happening, the goodluck led government cannot sit and do nothing for another month to go by without resolving this problem.

But if NASU strike continues then there MUST be a way to issue BATCH C BOUND corpers their letter to proceed to camp
Sure if EKSU can mobilise even when the NASU chapter are on strike, i mean mobilisations was done during the strike, so no cause for alarm there will look for way to issue call up letter.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2013
It Iڪ well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Williamso(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2013
NASU won't be striking by then...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2013
mayowa102: Good evening again great people, NASU didn't go on indefinite strike, it is a warning strike in support of ASSU... So no worries about it, it will be call up probably in a week... ASSU will have meeting tomorrow with federal government they might end the strike tomorrow...all said, we are still 10 over 10 so no shaking.

I tried to upload my kits for camp but the server rejected it...
Bros NASU did nt go on strike in solidarity with ASUU
They are owed 2months salary by d govt and it has issued a ststement that until d govt pays,its members are not going back to work
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ruffneck(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2013
@all.....the problem is my sch has not issued us with our certy/statements
We are meant to collect them a day or two b4 call up letters....and now this strike!
I kw d strike won't affect the distribution of call up letters but is it possible to go to camp without certy/statements assuming the strike lingers??
I'm jst woRried.....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2013
ruffneck: @all.....the problem is my sch has not issued us with our certy/statements
We are meant to collect them a day or two b4 call up letters....and now this strike!
I kw d strike won't affect the distribution of call up letters but is it possible to go to camp without certy/statements assuming the strike lingers??
I'm jst woRried.....
No one ll register you in camp if you don't present your statement of result/ Certificate, when you get your call up letter,you ll see the necessary documents you are to present in camp clearly written at the back..
Anyone who doesn't have them shouldn't bother going to camp, cos he/she ll be embarrassed and decamp..
But I believe the schools are aware of this plight & should give leverage to students going for NYSC irrespective of their strike action..
They know many have being waiting for this moments anxiously after missing the previous batch... I believe you all be collect your call up letters and docs even if NASU declare total strike..
So you guys shouldn't wait till when call up letter arrive before moving en mass to your campuses and start lobbying
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by peterDiamond(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Personally i want to commend the administrative personnel in my school, AAUA, i completed my clearance in August and was immediately issued my statement of result...with a promise to get my Certificate before hitting Camp,....and as for the NASU strike, it wont affect the prospective batch C corp members, because any delay now will complicate things next year for NYSC, a headway would be worked out by the parties involved, and with that said, unlike one of my the inhouse member here already giving up hope of going to service this year, i think that shouldnt be, one should always be positive about everything, remenber we ve waited all year for this victory.....Good Morning Nigeria
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2013
peterDiamond: Personally i want to commend the administrative personnel in my school, AAUA, i completed my clearance in August and was immediately issued my statement of result...with a promise to get my Certificate before hitting Camp,....and as for the NASU strike, it wont affect the prospective batch C corp members, because any delay now will complicate things next year for NYSC, a headway would be worked out by the parties involved, and with that said, unlike one of my the inhouse member here already giving up hope of going to service this year, i think that shouldnt be, one should always be positive about everything, remenber we ve waited all year for this victory.....Good Morning Nigeria
I got mine since June, proudly AAUA
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawrygal(f): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2013
legendsilver(m), phi91lipin, Sotenna(m), shawrygal(f), Imanuelle
Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by peterDiamond(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2013
legendsilver: I got mine since June, proudly AAUA
@ legend hw u dey, when u dey hit school?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by peterDiamond(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2013
shawrygal: legendsilver(m), phi91lipin, Sotenna(m), shawrygal(f), Imanuelle
Good morning.
...even though i didnt make ur roll call....all d same....shawrygal....good morning..how was ur night,.....its cold out here....rained all night..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Good morning.
good morning dear, hope u are posted to #lasgid cus I reserve one very special *affectionate* hug for u. grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2013
peterDiamond: @ legend hw u dey, when u dey hit school?
broda, na month ending o! Cus man dey hustle here in lasgidi. wink wink wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawrygal(f): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2013
peterDiamond: ...even though i didnt make ur roll call....all d same....shawrygal....good morning..how was ur night,.....its cold out here....rained all night..
Still raining here. My night was cool, am #teamosun#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2013
I no dey even worry my head, I'm not good at that either...ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NEPA, PDP, JONATHAN, whatever union or whoever wants go on strike should go, myself I've chosen where I'll be on 5th November, and thats NYSC camp.

If God has no intention of changing that, then I got nothing to worry about other than hitting the market today and tomorrow to finish my shopping.

Good morning people. . .

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Good morning.

Good morning sis.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Good bye folks, hustling mode activated. C y'all lera.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2013
I never c #teamkogi here since, na wa for c12 corpers o! grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2013
This Information goes to all OAU peeps in the house. Although some Departments have concluded their clearance and some are yet to. I will advice you dont wait till 29th before you go to school. You should all go to school starting from the 22nd to do the needful. I had a chat with my part adviser few days ago he said and i quote...

"All you need to collect your to whom/statement of results is your clearance letter, take the departmental clearance to exams and records because that is where you results are. The clearance is to confirm that you do not owe the University anything. With the approval of your results, all graduates should approach the department for clearance and it will be signed by the HOD or his representatives".

Strike or no strike there is no cause for alarm!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: This Information goes to all OAU peeps in the house. Although some Departments have concluded their clearance and some are yet to. I will advice you dont wait till 29th before you go to school. You should all go to school starting from the 22nd to do the needful. I had a chat with my part adviser few days ago he said and i quote...

"All you need to collect your to whom/statement of results is your clearance letter, take the departmental clearance to exams and records because that is where you results are. The clearance is to confirm that you do not owe the University anything. With the approval of your results, all graduates should approach the department for clearance and it will be signed by the HOD or his representatives".

Strike or no strike there is no cause for alarm!!!
This means that for Pol Sc, we have to go collect our clearance letter frm d dept office since our clearance process wasn't completed. Thereafter we can proceed with the clearance letter to the Exams & Records, right?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2013
misterh: This means that for Pol Sc, we have to go collect our clearance letter frm d dept office since our clearance process wasn't completed. Thereafter we can proceed with the clearance letter to the Exams & Records, right?
Yes and i hope you are aware that the department now have a new HOD?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Yes and i hope you are aware that the department now have a new HOD?
Seriously?? I didn't know. Where is Obiyan now? Who is the new HOD nw? Shey no be Afolabi sha?! cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2013
misterh: cheesy
\\\ cheesycheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by misterh(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: .
What? Awofeso?!?! Buhahahaha
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by fuckluv(f): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Peeps are just viewing
U better make comment now sad
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2013
undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Imanuelle: undecided

undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2013
... smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by stanzo3(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2013
And I havnt collected my statement of result...I jst hope dey will issue it wen I travel to anambra to collect my call up letter. #teamlagos
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2013
hopeyemmy:

?

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.