Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (695640 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: De-sammy(m),
omoteamac, zub(m), XpensiveT(m), nezykel
(m), shawylux(f), lakusi(m) and 1 guest(s)

Una good morning o. Hmm @omoteamac, u ve been scarce
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2013
legendsilver: lols, sheyb I warn u @stanley but u no wan hear.
Dem say *wen breeze blow, fowl yarnsh go open* tongue
angry angry undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2013
cry
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2013
nezykel: Please house,wen is d best time 2 get 2 camp?
Is t 4th,5th or 6th?
well, 4th if u'r coming from a far distance and wouldn't want to arrive late on the 5th
5th, the official date so why not? and I plan to get there early to settle down in a good space.
6th, for those who probably had one challenge or the other.Totally stress free( other corpers would envy you when they remember the foot stepping and 'not-fun' skin tanning sessions they had on the 5th) but if you don't have someone keep an accmmdtn for u, you might be assigned to the nearest rat's hole.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Adary:
Good morning dear, and everyone! I hope you all had a good night rest?

Goodmorning Adary. Saw ur tweet...tho u still not following o angry
Hav a nice day smiley

Good morning house!
Peace be still...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2013
shawylux: Viewing this topic: De-sammy(m),

shawy..gud mornin o jere...dnt mind me,i lost my appetite for nairaland...buh i tink d luv-4-d-forum iz graduali revisitin my heart...au av u bin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2013
jeok:
well, 4th if u'r coming from a far distance and wouldn't want to arrive late on the 5th
5th, the official date so why not? and I plan to get there early to settle down in a good space.
6th, for those who probably had one challenge or the other.Totally stress free( other corpers would envy you when they remember the foot stepping and 'not-fun' skin tanning sessions they had on the 5th) but if you don't have someone keep an accmmdtn for u, you might be assigned to the nearest rat's hole.
gud manin broz...i intend goin 2 camp on nov6..pls,can your friend help 2 kip a space or its jst d camp officials dat do dat?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Desammy(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Gudmornin to u my wonderful hauz. Hw was ur nites!... Pls no quarreling & fighting. Jst one luv kip us 2geda. Do hv a 9ice day.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
jeok:
6th, for those who probably had one challenge or the other.Totally stress free( other corpers would envy you when they remember the foot stepping and 'not-fun' skin tanning sessions they had on the 5th) but if you don't have someone keep an accmmdtn for u, you might be assign to the nearest rat's hole.
thanks bro,4th on ma mind wat about u?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
GOOD MANIN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...GUD MANIN AFRICA!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Desammy(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2013
shawylux: Viewing this topic: De-sammy(m),

Gudmrnin to u my dear.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2013
MissIndependent: Lol i'v been using the name since school days. Check the day this account was created too it is different from the other one. And by the way, the other NL account has been deactivated for good.cheesy
Please house get used to this new one.

@Saintalone please what is your FB username? I dunno if the one i accepted is you oo if not lemme go and block the person.

@Jaygirl you sent me a request too shey?
Yes I did dear...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
stanzo3:
Lol... u can jst nurse me for free jst ti create awareness na...
Hehehhehe,Stan you know as e dey go now...Nothing goes for nothing
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Gud mornin 2 d beautiful ladies nd d handsome dudes in da house.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2013
omoteamac: gud manin broz...i intend goin 2 camp on nov6..pls,can your friend help 2 kip a space or its jst d camp officials dat do dat?

camp officials? no way!!! these are military personnels whose contact u don't have besides, I don't think they like after-official day comers so have a friend who made it to same camp do it for ya.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2013
@Winnie*clears throat*dat miss independent,no go work 4 my side o.Na dat Winnie ring 4 head pass.Therefore,Winnie it is 4 me nd miss independent go b 4 camp when u dey contest as miss NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Is it dat alot of persons hv stopped visitin dis house or smtin is wrong wif dem?It's high tym we go visit our members b4 they get converted.Oya,d ladies should go visit d dudes who hv been absent,nd d guys visit d ladies as well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2013
1. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: just make up to 10-12 copies of every document required . There would be photocopiers in camp at maami market but trust me , it is double the price and it saves time. Statement of Result (Original and Photocopies) , School ID Card (Original and Photocopies)

2. COPIES OF PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important . from experience i would say you make up to 30. Reason being that you would need them at every registration point mostly. Then those of you who would likely redeploy , you would need more than others . It is always advisable to have extra copies of them too.

3. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp and the only evidence that you are a corper (otondo) and you are not impersonating anyone. so if at all you even forget you luggage (lol) never forget this. Word of advice -keep it like its your life, do not laminate it o. i know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers. and also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please o avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter like 15 .

4. STATIONERY :BIRO , PAPER , GLUE , TIPPEX AND STAPLER :Yeah this saves time and lots of unnecessary begging. also do not forget to include pins in your stapler.

5. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS : this is an essential outfit in camp in fact in most camps this is the only allowed cloth to be worn throughout your 3 weeks . Even to church , you might not be allowed to wear colored cloths. You would be given 2 pairs of white t-shirts at camp to just fulfill all righteousness which surely would never be your size especially our very slim and small otondo in size . So you can bring extra pairs (3) . Word of advice: do not carry more than 2 pairs of colored clothes because you wont need it .

6. WHITE SHORTS: i beg you please do bring yours , you would also be given 2 pairs of shorts which are really poor in material . they tear easily and are thick . it can be annoying. so my dear otondos bring like 4 pairs of shorts . Trust me also you wont like to wash everyday ,so bring enough to last you like 3 days so that you wont be stranded.

7. PLAIN WHITE SNEAKERS/ TENNIS SHOES: This is a very important outfit. you would also be given a pair of low quality tennis shoes customized for nysc. Its either you are not given your size . After the first wash it starts tearing . So just buy yours. They also sell this in camp , so in case you are not able to get you could buy in camp just carry extra cash for that because the price would be higher cos they know you have no choice than to buy.

8. WHITE SOCKS: Just get extra pairs . you would also be given 2 pairs.

9. A PAIR OF SLIPPERS

10. DETTOL : This is very very essential . firstly the bathrooms can be very annoying and dirty and you would not like to have infection from camp. Bad idea. Also the water can be dirty.Most people always have reaction to it.

11. MOSQUITO NET: you would do not want to fall sick in camp from malaria. Just bring yours. Also bring ropes you would use to tie it o. i also used mine as a room to protect my box and properties from thieves and also from some insects and ants

12. OTHERS: Towel , bed sheets Pillow Cases and A Pillow . you could also get pillow from mammy market.

13. NOVEL :For those who get bored easily , please carry some . And for guys psp or chess. also iPod and mp3.

14. CASH: extremely important. you would need between 15000 20000 for the extravagant spenders and for those that can manage say 10000-15000. There are lots of things that take up money . Things like food(for those who dont intend eating camp food) , recharge cards, charging of phones , pleasures e.t.c NOTE- you wont be allowed to leave camp o. So do not be stranded , trust me not a good idea.Just budget 1000 per day . You could carry your ATM in case.

15. ALMIGHTY WAIST POUCH/BAG:Very very essential . This served as my bank and locker for important items.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2013
omoteamac: shawy..gud mornin o jere...dnt mind me,i lost my appetite for nairaland...buh i tink d luv-4-d-forum iz graduali revisitin my heart...au av u bin?
Good dear. I assume the appetite will be stronger from the 27th of this month.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Goodmorning house. My @adary how ur night na?
I want to notify all members of the house dat wat will make us av factions, God shld pls take it away. If u dnt like a comment posted by some1, pls n pls kindly ignore n read d next 1. Tanx
LEGENDSILVER
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawylux(f): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
De-sammy:
Gudmrnin to u my dear.
Morning to you dear
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Welcome d great lEgend
legendsilver: Goodmorning house. My @adary how ur night na?
I want to notify all members of the house dat wat will make us av factions, God shld pls take it away. If u dnt like a comment posted by some1, pls n pls kindly ignore n read d next 1. Tanx
LEGENDSILVER
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
nezykel: Welcome d great lEgend

Bro u say u are delsu csc 12? Your name no sound familiar sha...cos I gat similar credentials
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by stanzo3(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Jaygrl: Hehehhehe,Stan you know as e dey go now...Nothing goes for nothing

No shaking I stil stand gidigbam grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by stanzo3(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Good mornin ya all.. hope u all had a splendid nyt rest
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Good morning people...how y'all doing?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2013
nezykel: thanks bro,4th on ma mind wat about u?
5th...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by stanzo3(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
legendsilver: Goodmorning house. My @adary how ur night na?
LEGENDSILVER
Seconded
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by stanzo3(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Facebook username: stanzo2007ng
Twitter: stanzo3
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Good morning everyone. I think †ђξ best way †̥ǿ keep our self lively Iڪ †̥ǿ always introduce a new topic everyday. This can only make †ђξ runaways aπϑ †ђξ people wey they pip tru wisdow aπϑ run back stay for good. #teamOsun# I hail Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2013
nezykel: Welcome d great lEgend
welldone brother, legend greet u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.