Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,014 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (701807 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
@philadelphia, guy, y Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ wan comot ma waist wiv lafta? Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ sip codeine ni?! Abi n̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊ shepe? Abeg anyhw e be, jes no do dt kain copy n paste fingy agn abeg. Haba! i vex sotey i no fit vex agn, n̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊ to lmao. Abeg o!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
MissIndependent: @Philadelphia are you a learner? Please stop that lenghty copy and paste thing it is very annoying angry angry
still lmao
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Philadelphia:

Sorry dear, I needed your attention.
awwwwnnn...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: still lmao
Very annoying now..imagine the guy just copy the whole Nairaland come paste for this house. See @Philadelphia dont try that roughplay again oo grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
MissIndependent: Not funny undecided
ewwww...! #starts fannin her#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
MissIndependent: I don show oo lol how your day?
My dear,my day gbaski o.Hope ur day dey splufik?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Helenqollinz: My dear,my day gbaski o.Hope ur day dey splufik?
Yes it was fine thanks...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
MissIndependent: ...imagine the guy just copy the whole Nairaland come paste for this house. grin
rotfnlmao....jes wђã†̥ i tot too. Twas so annoyin i had to bust into lafta am yet to recover frm. Lolz. Mk we fgv abi hw we go do n̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊? Kikikikiki...laffin I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ german
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote
author=MissIndependent] The funny thing is that i cant even carry a
braid that is not long. Whenever i'm braiding, it has to be cut at least
into 3 i dont like it into 4. sad [/quote]Ehn,u can go 4 ur cut 3 nd pack it in a cute style.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: lmao... Chick, Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ sef get mind to quote d dude o. Lwkm
Babes na wetin i 4 do na?i noticed he wanted attention nd had 2 quote him o,so dat our eyez no go break.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by joedrae(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
jeok:
industrial chemistry.

We av a lot of fins in common. Its kul 2 av u man
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pablo dearie,i got ur PM,tnks nd hope u're alright?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Helenqollinz: Pablo dearie,i got ur PM,tnks nd hope u're alright?

I'm good, just waiting for the last lap as 2mao the batch B corpers will be vacating for us to come in, hoping we get a favourable posting.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Adary: Ok guys if you are within lagos the price is 2500# and out side lagos 3k... If you buy more than 1 I will give it to you for 2k...

Adary if you can get it down to Owerri I'll definitely buy one.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar]

I'm good, just waiting for the last lap as 2mao the batch B corpers
will be vacating for us to come in, hoping we get a favourable
posting.[/quote]Batch C u mean,nd amen,we will get favourable postin.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
pablo aimar:

I'm good, just waiting for the last lap as 2mao the batch B corpers will be vacating for us to come in, hoping we get a favourable posting.
batch B or C 12?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Helenqollinz: Babes na wetin i 4 do na?i noticed he wanted attention nd had 2 quote him o,so dat our eyez no go break.
lolz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Adary wat are u selliing o?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
martowskin1: Hi friends in the house,

I want to use this medium to congratulate everyone that is going for service in this batch. I pray that all of us will go and come back in peace. None of us will be missing. None of us will be used as a sacrifice for the progress of this nation. None of us will go and come back dead. None of us will die unfulfilled. None of us will become victims of evil circumstances in Jesus name (Amen).

Having said that, I'll like us to please understand that our service year is a service to humanity. You might say it is a waste of time and resources, you might say you don't give a damn.

However, think differently - what is that one thing you can do to impact the life of someone positively? Our service year is not about collecting or receiving, it's about giving.

No matter the obstacles or challenges ahead of us, let's all see it as a time we will go out there and help others.

No matter the ethnic and religious divide we face currently in our dear land, we can do our own bit to help others become better than they were before we met them.

I know it's not everybody that will reason alongside with me, nonetheless I feel obliged to let you know that posterity will definitely remember you for every act of positive service you'll be giving out during your service year.

While money is very very important, yet it should not be a driving force during our service year. We should be fuelled by passion, compassion and the inner drive to better the lives of others.

Wherever we are posted to for our PPA, let's do all we can to humble ourselves before the authorities we meet there in order to learn from them. Even if they are not graduates, our education should not make us see ourselves bigger than we are. Remember, the way up is down.

If we do want to get to the top, then we must be ready to humble ourselves and learn all we can so that we can improve the lives of people around us and our lives too.

At the end of our service year, we should be able to look back and say, 'Yes, I put smile on the face of others.'

One more thing before I put a stop to this write-up; no matter your academic grade, learn a skill. Skill acquisition is very important - it might come in very handy before you get a job when you are done with service. Your skill can fetch you money your job cannot fetch you.

If you already have a skill or skills, teach others during your service year. You'll not only be impacting them positively but also laying a foundation for greater things as the experience will come in handy anyday, anytime.

Do have a wonderfull service year ahead....MARTINEZ aka MARTOWSKIN.(BATCH A 2013)

You've just said all that needs to be said...thanks for taking your time to do this. I appreciate it very much.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: batch B or C 12?

Yea,batch C 12 corper
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Two guys walking through a jungle suddenly walked into a tiger.

One of the guys started tying his shoelaces, the other guy asked him "so you seriously think you can run faster than a tiger? "

The guy tying his shoelaces replied "no, I just have to run faster than you".

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Now that the shopping is over for me, boredom has set in again...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sotenna: Now that the shopping is over for me, boredom has set in again...
Lol i knew it was going to be like that maybe you would have done it bit by bit honestly it would have been more interesting. Its all good sha at least you are free now smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
@legend is here, tanx to dos that kept d house warm. May ur future home knw no dryness in Jesus Name
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Goodevening my wonderful friends...Winnie how u dey na?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Welcome house keepers we've been expecting u people.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
MissIndependent: Lol i knew it was going to be like that maybe you would have done it bit by bit honestly it would have been more interesting. Its all good sha at least you are free now smiley

Once the money is there and the project I want to accomplish is just there, I just carry it out with precision and speed without looking back.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sotenna: Two guys walking through a jungle suddenly walked into a tiger.

One of the guys started tying his shoelaces, the other guy asked him "so you seriously think you can run faster than a tiger? "

The guy tying his shoelaces replied "no, I just have to run faster than you".

food for thought....

you must run ur race to win in other to to survive in life......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Any food? Cus am hungry o!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
legendsilver: @legend is here, tanx to dos that kept d house warm. May ur future home knw no dryness in Jesus Name
wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Jaygrl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
legendsilver: Any food? Cus am hungry o!!!!
Nothing dey house o,I jst dey enter sef...They haff finished the food embarassed
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is Winnie the same person as MissIndependent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.