Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696510 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: 90

you did great

Oya try another one

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2013
For the sake of practicality, one should buy corporate casual clothes in the five basic colors that can be mixed and matched together. For those who do not know, the five basic colors used in corporate attire are navy blue, maroon, dark green, brown and black. One does not need to have a lot of corporate casual clothes as long as what she has are of good quality and can be mixed and matched.

Some staple garments in corporate casual attire are:

* T-shirts or polo shirts. They can be plain or patterned. They can have subdued or bright colors. They could be of any style or sleeve length. The important thing about choosing the right T-shirt as part of a corporate casual get-up is that it does not have loud, attention-getting logos or messages, and that it does not have a hem that is short enough to bare the waist or bellybutton.

* Jeans. Jeans are the ultimate in casual comfort and style. Bootleg cuts are the best because they never go out of style. One should check first if it is acceptable to wear jeans in the office.

* Dresses. Some dresses are nice and fresh to wear at the office. However, if one is to wear a dress for casual Fridays, one should choose a dress that has sleeves, does not have a low neckline, is not made of sheer fabric, and has a hemline that is around an inch or two above the knee and not another inch more. If the dress is sleeveless, it should be paired with a flattering jacket or cardigan.

As for shoes, sneakers and flip-flops should be avoided at all costs. Flat shoes or low-heeled shoes are great casual Friday footwear.

Accessorizing a Corporate Casual Outfit

The accessories one wears as part of corporate casual dressing or as part of a casual Friday outfit should match the intended overall look. For example, a sporty watch may look better with a casual Friday outfit rather than a dress watch. Sparkly baubles and expensive, eye-catching jewelry should also be worn minimally or left out totally.

Taking Care of Casual Clothes

It is natural to take care of career outfits because they are the clothes worn to work. But casual clothes need the proper care and maintenance as well. Shirts, jeans and other garments that are meant to be part of a corporate casual or casual Fridays get-up should be clean, mended and ironed properly before they are worn to work. Shoes should be clean; if they are made of leather, they should be given a polish.

Corporate casual clothes and casual Friday outfits may be a little more laidback than the usual career garments. Nonetheless, even when one is wearing casual clothes to work, one should still maintain a look that bespeaks of professionalism, capability and trust.
Look hot and smart tomorrow... Pdary clothingssmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Good morning ma fellow C13.... hope u had a cool nyt rest... do ve a splendid day.. stil nursin my injury here
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2013
lillaowow:

You really don't mean it, do you?

Besides Cutejay don't take alomo. That stuff is too strong for her.
Stop making it up tongue
Good morning.

papi made her do things she never could do
She seemed so happy now
you probably were just too careful

and the sofa thing? Got an alabi ?
Cos I think you dreamt that
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by BabyTee1(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Gud mrn all nd sundry. May God bless our day
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by BabyTee1(f): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

you did great

Oya try another one
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Good morning papi
PapiDShipCapt:

U knw dat kind tin na grin

Badt guy Imanuelle... Good morning sir
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2013
BabyTee1:

You're not sure
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Lyfe goes on!!!!

Good morning frends
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by BabyTee1(f): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

You're not sure
I am
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
legendsilver: d guy no gree talk d answer jawe. Fear catch am tongue
smiley d ansa is definitely 90. Goodmrnin BTW, hope you slept well.

Gudmrnin haus, EVARHGREEEN signin in. #winx
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Lyfe goes on!!!!

Looking on who I used too be N who I am today, Lord u are working on me, only u could have pring me this far...

Good morning frends#team lasgidi#
#Bye product of his grace#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

you did great

Oya try another one
smiley 34
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

you did great

Oya try another one
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2013
J3da: For the sake of practicality, one should buy corporate casual clothes in the five basic colors that can be mixed and matched together. For those who do not know, the five basic colors used in corporate attire are navy blue, maroon, dark green, brown and black. One does not need to have a lot of corporate casual clothes as long as what she has are of good quality and can be mixed and matched.

Some staple garments in corporate casual attire are:

* T-shirts or polo shirts. They can be plain or patterned. They can have subdued or bright colors. They could be of any style or sleeve length. The important thing about choosing the right T-shirt as part of a corporate casual get-up is that it does not have loud, attention-getting logos or messages, and that it does not have a hem that is short enough to bare the waist or bellybutton.

* Jeans. Jeans are the ultimate in casual comfort and style. Bootleg cuts are the best because they never go out of style. One should check first if it is acceptable to wear jeans in the office.

* Dresses. Some dresses are nice and fresh to wear at the office. However, if one is to wear a dress for casual Fridays, one should choose a dress that has sleeves, does not have a low neckline, is not made of sheer fabric, and has a hemline that is around an inch or two above the knee and not another inch more. If the dress is sleeveless, it should be paired with a flattering jacket or cardigan.

As for shoes, sneakers and flip-flops should be avoided at all costs. Flat shoes or low-heeled shoes are great casual Friday footwear.

Accessorizing a Corporate Casual Outfit

The accessories one wears as part of corporate casual dressing or as part of a casual Friday outfit should match the intended overall look. For example, a sporty watch may look better with a casual Friday outfit rather than a dress watch. Sparkly baubles and expensive, eye-catching jewelry should also be worn minimally or left out totally.

Taking Care of Casual Clothes

It is natural to take care of career outfits because they are the clothes worn to work. But casual clothes need the proper care and maintenance as well. Shirts, jeans and other garments that are meant to be part of a corporate casual or casual Fridays get-up should be clean, mended and ironed properly before they are worn to work. Shoes should be clean; if they are made of leather, they should be given a polish.

Corporate casual clothes and casual Friday outfits may be a little more laidback than the usual career garments. Nonetheless, even when one is wearing casual clothes to work, one should still maintain a look that bespeaks of professionalism, capability and trust.
Look hot and smart tomorrow... Pdary clothingssmiley
I am so loving Pdary clothings. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Palacedaughter:
I am so loving Pdary clothings. Thanks.
Uwc thanks dear... Howdy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Gud mornin everyone.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
J3da:
Uwc thanks dear... Howdy
cool, am fine. I know I've missed a lot. U've changed ur username?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud mornin everyone.
good morning
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
BabyTee1:
I am
EVARHGREEEN: smiley 34
j-slimz:

you are all correct

Oya line up for kuli kuli and ofio mallam
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Viewing dis topic,Lewis,Zub,J3da,Palacedaughter,Philadelphia.Greetings.@Palacedaughter,babe where u go hide?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

you are all correct

Christ! What! Thank God I wasn't involved in whatever it was. Kulikuli! Oooooofioooooo Haba!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Imanuelle:

you are all correct

wђã†̥?! ...ofio n kuli kuli?! i laff in hindu... Jes dey set fr koboko ooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Helenqollinz: Viewing dis topic,Lewis,Zub,J3da,Palacedaughter,Philadelphia.Greetings.@Palacedaughter,babe where u go hide?
no mind me jare. I am just back from South Africa and soon will be meeting with the President of the States. Really stressful u know
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Palacedaughter:
Christ! What! Thank God I wasn't involved in whatever it was. Kulikuli! Oooooofioooooo Haba!
lmao... N whr d heck av you bin?! Kinda misd your 'inputs' on ere
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
So happy how dis days fly grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
EVARHGREEEN: lmao... N whr d heck av you bin?! Kinda misd your 'inputs' on ere
wldn't wanna say busy cos that wld mean i have a attached a low priority to the family but really a lot has been drawing my attention. Missed you guys too. What have those guys said behind my back especially those 'boys'? K names abi? Opey... Legen...Omot... And co lemme just stop b4 they start to fume.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Palacedaughter:
no mind me jare. I am just back from South Africa and soon will be meeting with the President of the States. Really stressful u know
sha cme back b4 nov5 o!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by EVARHGREEEN(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2013
legendsilver: So happy how dis days fly grin cheesy
yh yhhh...me too. Huh! Cnt wait to girrout of lasgidi.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2013
legendsilver: sha cme back b4 nov5 o!
b4 nov 5?for what? Hey no shout na i was just kidding
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Guys am travelln so my netwk is flunctuating. No vex if I bang door go out o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Palacedaughter:
wldn't wanna say busy cos that wld mean i have a attached a low priority to the family but really a lot has been drawing my attention. Missed you guys too. What have those guys said behind my back especially those 'boys'? K names abi? Opey... Legen...Omot... And co lemme just stop b4 they start to fume.
na good tins we talk abt u na tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.