Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696769 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Helenqollinz: Pablo,where art thou?

Right here Mon Cherrie.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Zikkie(f): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2013
ideology: sorry dear, its well, hope you are feeling better.

Thanks @ideology, I've started treating myself for malaria, I'm sure I'll be better asap! Thanks dude!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Good morning to the house,esp my special Papi,wishing U guys a Fulfilled day. kiss

Good morning "d chosen 1" how was ur night? Wishing u d same n more.. Hv a wonderful day..... kiss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning housemates.. God's un-ending blessing an favour r with u always, these are my wishes for u all.. #Don'tStopCountingUrBlessings#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lakusi(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2013
Hello lovely pple ... U all are invited 2 my convocation ceremony 2moro !!! grin #UnilorinReceptionArea
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning housemates!!!!!!!!!!!!

How we slept well? Cos I did!!!!!!!!

@OAU peeps in the house, any gist ?

Have a wonderful day ahead.

#shopping week#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
pablo aimar:

Right here Mon Cherrie.
*Chérie*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Allos! Bonjour a tous, hope you all r fine. God bless us todaysmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Top of d morning to u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2013
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅g̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥o̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊м̣̣̥̇̊o̲̣̥o̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊я̲̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥̩̥ɪ̣̝̇ι̥ȋ̝̊̅̄ı̣̣̣̩̥g̲̣̣̣̥_̅̅̅_̅̅ housemates,guess u slept well,m wishing us all a fullfilled day....Nd I also pray we achieve all oour set goals..ijn
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning. . .my BBM contact 75C40D83.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
Every man has asked themselves about matching their socks with their trousers and other assorted questions at some point in their lives. Here I have listed six important men's fashion rules to live by which should at least clear up some confusion about a few things.

Always match your belt with your shoes. This is a good rule to follow and it keeps things simple. It's best to stay with traditional colors such as black, dark brown or a rich tan. Other colors will be difficult to match, and generally speaking, should be avoided. If you wear sneakers every day that probably means you are wearing jeans in which case I suggest trying a belt made of fabric or something equally as casual, but please avoid dress belts with jeans and sneakers. If you wear suspenders, I am compelled to ask you why, but I digress. Just don't wear a belt and suspenders together, it's one or the other.

Matching Ties and Shirts. For while the solid-colored shirt with a tie of the same (or slightly-off) color was seen everywhere. This is now a somewhat dated look. Try mixing things up a little and experiment with colors. Ties are great way to express yourself, but keeping it tasteful is your best bet. You can't go wrong with diagonal stripes, modern polka-dots, plaids and subtle patterns. Just make sure your tie compliments your shirt, suit, sweater or what ever you will be wearing it with. Novelty ties are best avoided since the novelty is short lived.
Note: Ties should be tied in whatever style most strikes your fancy. You should know that there are many different ways to knot your tie, and different knots say different things. I prefer the Windsor or the four-in-hand, but I do suggest that you explore a little just for kicks. As for clip on ties--just say no.

Pleats vs. Flat-Front. Why so many men have avoided flat-front trousers has always been a mystery to me. Flat-front trousers look better than pleated pants, at least most of the time. Plus pleats make you look less slim. I have heard guys wear pleats because it’s more comfortable or because flat-fronts are more for athletic bodies. Truth is most men can wear a flat-front trouser. If you want more room then buy them a little big and have them brought in at the waist. This can be done at the store where you buy your clothes or by an independent tailor. And lastly, flat-font trousers are much more fashionable. How do you feel about pants with pleats? Take this poll.
Socks. The more official rule on socks is that they should match the color of your pants, though preferably not the exact same shade unless, of course, you are wearing black in which case it's okay. However, I personally like to wear socks with patterns, such as stripes in various colors. But I do try to match my socks with my pants and shoes. To quote Glenn O'Brien from GQ magazine, ". . .you will ultimately realize that beyond the valley of rules rises the mountain of aesthetics, the peak of which (if there is one) is always shrouded in beautiful clouds of various hues, many of them resembling certain of my more unusually hued socks."
Note: Although it should be obvious, white socks should be reserved for the gym.

Watches are the single most important accessory a man can own. I really suggest investing in one good watch that suits your lifestyle and taste. However, if you are someone who likes to own more than one watch, wear the appropriate timepiece for your outfit: black band with black shoes and belt; brown band with brown shoes and belt; and silver band for either. See my Men's Watch Guide for more in depth advice.
Eyeglasses are one of the few ways you can really express yourself. I have worn glasses for many years and I love having a few pair in different styles. They don't have to just serve a function, but can enhance your overall look. Do your best to find a pair of glasses that not only compliments the shape of your face, but also expresses your personality. Ask people who wear glasses for a place where you can get good advice about what shape and style looks best for your face shape and features.
Pdary fashion linesmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2013
J3da,
PapiDShipCapt(m), Udochee(m) goodmorning gentle men guess had a great nite rest ,countdown to camp is getting closer how una dey prepare
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2013
A big congratulations to PalaceDaughter and other better by far (Unilorin) graduates in the house on their convocation today. Good tidings all the way!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013
J3da: Here I have listed six important men's fashion rules to live by which should at least clear up some confusion about a few things.

Pdary fashion linesmiley

Great tips! Props to you!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Up,Thankfull and Greatfull tu yu LORD..favour me dis+oda ma step

Good morning Y'all
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2013
lewizylee:
Good morning Y'all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2013
j-slimz:

Babe, abeg do you have any info as to the protocol involved in picking up call-up letter?
No,i dnt
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Gud mrn beautiful pple in da house......God bless Prospective batch C corpers,God bless nairalanders,God bless Nigeria.......hv a splendid day ahead nd u all shld stay outta trouble.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Ǧ☺☺ϑ М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲̣̣̣̥ all. Have a vivd day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lauraaa(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2013
alexsamjnr: I am Alex Samuel ( aka Skelenje)....a prospective batch C corper......keep up the work...#uniport

Welcome my dear, feel free 2 mingle. #unique uniport#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar]

BSU has always been issued call up letter to student with school ID
card, clearance form, and statement of result so I don't think ours
will be different[/quote]Okay dearest tnks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2013
pablo aimar:

Right here Mon Cherrie.
smileyso glad u're back.I missed u.Ehen,how was dat wedding nd did u get 2 collect ur statement of result?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Greetings 2 all d pretty mamas in d house nd respect 2 d handsome dudes.Few days 2 camp nd few days 2 call up.We tank God 4 his mercies upon us nd 4 keepin us strong till dis day.I luv u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2013
Beautiful mornin to Beautiful pple...... Na shoppin sure pass o dis week....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: mtygodwin,
gfree5(m), Lifeiscool(m),
dimplecakes(f), detola9(m),
HaykayIsOkay(m), Helenqollinz(f),
odebbs(m), okuefuna(f) and 2guest(s)
ODEBBS,I WL SEND U A PM!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Helenqollinz: Greetings 2 all d pretty mamas in d house nd respect 2 d handsome dudes.Few days 2 camp nd few days 2 call up.We tank God 4 his mercies upon us nd 4 keepin us strong till dis day.I luv u all.
we fnk God..... Dis house luvs u too
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
so good to be back...back nd beta
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
A client engagement cake ...........................God bless my work .

Its DimpleCreamyCakes n' more!!!!!!

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
omoteamac: Viewing this topic: mtygodwin,
ODEBBS,I WL SEND U A PM!
my main man.... Its bin a while ooo... Dunt u knw i miss u ni? Will be xpectin ur pm sire
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
bonjour TEMIOSUNRINDE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
omoteamac: Viewing this topic: mtygodwin,
ODEBBS,I WL SEND U A PM!

Paddy mii oooooo...........mii yaff miss u pass!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.