Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696561 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by nezykel(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2013
°°•.•° °••°  °••° °•.
•.ĠõõD ♍õяπĭπġ  °•
       <3 peeps,hoope we all slept well?happy birthday 2 Mercy our celebrant wsh u LLNP.do wish us a Great day..nd don't forget 2 stay focus cos I c pg 1000 just around d corner..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2013
frazegidi: #teamOGUN aLl †ђξ W̶̲̥̅̊aƔ.. Any teamogun for familiarity sake mehn jst hook me up ₪☺ tyme. 293CFA37 as e  d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ hotttttttt!!!!
as e dey hot!confirm.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Hi guys good morning... Wishing u guys a wonderful n an eventful day ahead... Special birthday wishes to Mercy cheesy mercy is never goina stop speaking for u.... My best wishes n urs r my wishes for u... BUIP

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2013
nezykel: °°•.•° °••°  °••° °•.
•.ĠõõD ♍õяπĭπġ  °•
       <3 peeps,hoope we all slept well?happy birthday 2 Mercy our celebrant wsh u LLNP.do wish us a Great day..nd don't forget 2 stay focus cos I c pg 1000 just around d corner..
tnks bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2013
:Dhave a nice day.
PapiDShipCapt: Hi guys good morning... Wishing u guys a wonderful n an eventful day ahead... Special birthday wishes to Mercy cheesy mercy is never goina stop speaking for u.... My best wishes n urs r my wishes for u... BUIP
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Team akwa ibom # on the match ooooooooooooooo otondo highest expectancy for real no north time @ all cos boko guys aint friendly. Happy preparation my people e no easy eah !of to taste my white short

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Happy bday Miss mercy,wishing u llnp

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Gud mornin ppl.Mercyspeak,happy bday darling.Wish u abundant luv of God nd many more yrs 2 come.:oc transformed Mercy o.I knew Adary would give u dis outfit.Still waiting 4 d cake nd xpectin d D.j 2.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by SonofNisi(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Happy brtday MERCYY...MANY MORE YEARS

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2013
There’s a lot to learn about fashion, and one of the most commonly misunderstood aspects of it is matching colors. There are a few rules that will tremendously improve your fashion sense and have women turning around just to get a good look at you. It’s imperative that you grasp these concepts as a person who neglects these rules risks looking like a fool. So let’s get started!

This is a color wheel that’s used in both art and fashion. It’s the basis for which all color matching rules follow to create compelling combinations of art and fashion. Using this color wheel is your best friend when it comes to deciding what colors you’re going to use to match with one another.

Choosing Colors Directly Next To Each Other 
Choosing colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel is one way that you can match. If you chose to wear red, you would add an article of clothing that’s violet-red. The same goes for every other color on the color wheel.

Colors On The Wheel That Form 90 Degrees With Each Other 
The colors that would appear to be in a 90 degree angle with each other are: yellow and red-orange; blue and violet-red; green and orange, or any other arrangement of colors.

Colors Directly Across From Each Other On The Color Wheel
Colors that are directly across from one another on the color wheel are: yellow and violet; blue and orange; red and green or any other colors that are directly across from one another on the color wheel.

Colors Forming a “T” On The Color Wheel
Colors that form a “T” on the color wheel are:  blue, orange, and violet-red; yellow, violet, and red-orange; yellow, blue-green, and red-orange and any other variation you decide to come up with.

Colors That Form an “X” On The Color Wheel
Colors that form an “X” on the color wheel are: blue, orange, violet-red, and yellow, violet, blue-green, and red-orange and other variations on the color wheel.

Side Notes
Brown can go with anything since it’s a neutral color.
White, black, and the hues of blue found in denim are also neutrals that you can use with everything else.

Conclusion
This is how you match colors to create unique styles with your clothes. When you get more comfortable, you can experiment with other shades and hues of your favorite colors to add into your wardrobe. A man with good fashion sense demonstrates the more creative and intelligent aspects of his personality without even opening his mouth as it requires knowledge of art as well as fashion.
Proudly Pdary

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud mornin ppl.Mercyspeak,happy bday darling.Wish u abundant luv of God nd many more yrs 2 come.:oc transformed Mercy o.I knew Adary would give u dis outfit.Still waiting 4 d cake nd xpectin d D.j 2.
Tnks sweerie!U planned it all. kiss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning wonderful famz, I wish you all a splendid day ahead.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Good Morning, some days left to the D-day, wishing all of you a splendid day and please i need your prayers cos I'm on travelling mood.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
HBD MERCY...WISH U LLNP..much luf

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lindaoma(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning to everyone , Happy birthday mercy ,wishing u LLNP.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Happy birthday MercySpeak.......................And may MERCY SPEAK everywhere on ur behalf............U are highly favoured. Have fun to the fullest.

#dimples cares#

To my OAU peeps how una dey?

To everyone......hope the shopping tinzzz is going on well?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Beware! Many are mad, but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Mercy HBD to u,enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=pablo aimar] Good Morning, some days left to the D-day, wishing
all of you a splendid day and please i need your prayers cos I'm on
travelling mood. [/quote]Prayer mood activated till u get 2 ur destination.Safe trip darling.smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=dimplecakes]Happy birthday MercySpeak.......................And
may MERCY SPEAK everywhere on ur behalf............U are highly
favoured. Have fun to the fullest.

#dimples cares#

To everyone......hope the shopping tinzzz is going on well?[/quote]4 my side,na no o.2day is d main market day here where i can get tin at a very cheap rate esp.(women stuff)nd na dis same 2day fever come hold me down wif miss red.Now i'm a bit confused as next week will b 2 hectic 4 mesad
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Thank you
Jesus for making me see another fruitful year.Happy birthday to me.
hapi birthday.wish u Gods blessings.enjoy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: 4 my side,na no o.2day is d main market day here where i can get tin at a very cheap rate esp.(women stuff)nd na dis same 2day fever come hold me down wif miss red.Now i'm a bit confused as next week will b 2 hectic 4 mesad

Eeyah why now....................sowi u hear!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2013
dimplecakes:

Eeyah why now....................sowi u hear!!!!!!
Tnks.I sure say u don finish nd waiting 4 dat day nov 5th.Hope say d cake wey u dey bake 4 d house dey in progress?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: Tnks.I sure say u don finish nd waiting 4 dat day nov 5th.Hope say d cake wey u dey bake 4 d house dey in progress?

Finished ke? Mii Wey just start yesterday oooooo, I just bought my box, waist purse and chinos materials to sow shorts. That all I have bought oooo
Anyways shopping continues.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Bia,where Winni,Immanuelle,j-gurl nd some oda persons wey don tey wey i c dem go na?hope una dey ok sha?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by warajaina: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2013
dimplecakes: Happy birthday MercySpeak.......................And may MERCY SPEAK everywhere on ur behalf............U are highly favoured. Have fun to the fullest.

#dimples cares#

To everyone......hope the shopping tinzzz is going on well?
u havent answered me questn, wher do u intend to serve cos i wud luv to av u as ma tutor
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: 4 my side,na no o.2day is d main market day here where i can get tin at a very cheap rate esp.(women stuff)nd na dis same 2day fever come hold me down wif miss red.Now i'm a bit confused as next week will b 2 hectic 4 mesad

Sorry dear. My happiness is that I won'tt be worried about miss red while in my whites.

Na oil mill market you mean?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2013
warajaina:
u havent answered me questn, wher do u intend to serve cos i wud luv to av u as ma tutor

Sup sweet, I did not see it ooooo........abeg no vex ehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would luv to serve in OYO state
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by warajaina: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: Yipiii.Wlkm 2 dis humble house,where luv flows 4rm d heart.#teamanywhereGodcarrymego outsidenorth#
thank u. lol, u can join us in Rivers
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2013
[quote
author=dimplecakes]

Finished ke? Mii Wey just start yesterday oooooo, I just bought my box,
waist purse and chinos materials to sow shorts. That all I have bought
oooo
Anyways shopping continues.[/quote]2 sew?haba babez u 4 give d person since na.Hope e no go turn rushin tinz?yea,shoppin continues o jawe.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by warajaina: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2013
dimplecakes:

Sup sweet, I did not see it ooooo........abeg no vex ehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would luv to serve in OYO state
y now? Com to rivers, plssssssss.wud come visit u in oyo den during service, wud u accommodate me?
N.B. I love eating cakes, dt say i didnt warn u
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Helenqollinz: 2 sew?haba babez u 4 give d person since na.Hope e no go turn rushin tinz?yea,shoppin continues o jawe.

I pray it won't oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.