Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors (8514 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / Human Right Activist. Mike Ozekhome SAN has been released by his abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Inik(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2013
Good news
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by meforyou1(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2013
Heard from channels news that as much as 50milla was paid
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by WukedP(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2013
1 tin about dis politicians is dat dey tink we are weak headed as they are, they tink they can just spit anytin n we clap for em like som bunch of kids in a day care, Even a retard knows dat d Borno elders are all in surport of boko haram, they wanna use em as there cash cow not minding d blood shed, dis is a clear example of a pre-arranged Drama, they dnt even know how to act jor... Another way of giving them money to secure arms n amunition i tink

1 Like

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by chris365(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2013
They shoud have killed the old dog. As long as he keeps sympathizing with those animals that killed my best friend, he deserves to die like an animal. Dnt say am insulting my elder cos only my father and God are my elders. This man is the elder stateaman for boko haram and that God forsaken barren wasteland that will soon be carved away from Nigeria. I think every boko haram sympathyzer including buhari, tinubu, moguno etc deserve death.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by egoldman(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed
I advice you to withdraw this statement, this is an old man of 87 years, have some respect .
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by kabba7(m): 2:10am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Thankgodifeduba]oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed

Seem he was abducted by government agents .
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by digitalman: 2:32am On May 07, 2013
Nonsense. was he kidnapped? They took him for a meeting. They cant deceive everybody not me. That old man is their spokesman and leader. Nonsense. Why didn't they kill him if they really kidnapped him?
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by akyus(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: oh sad news i thought the senile old boko haram sponsorer would have got his throat slashed
WWCD?
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by rhymz(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

in the name of Saarkin Aljinn I accept the peace as the deities giveth. I'm high Priest Saarki Arna Maguzanci Samaeiila Tafida Bamaguje.
You read Tafida Bamaguje's piece? That guy is one smart hausa person that does not give a 4ck about any religion be it christian or islam. This guy exposed Paul's hypocricy and how he invented christianity and literaaly tore mohammed to pieces in his article why muslims are violent. I have never seen an hausa person get so cerebral on religion without giving a fuxk. . He called mohammed a muderous paedo that forced his invented religion on conquered tribes and territories.
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by Myself2(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin

They're so confused,they staged the kidnap of one of their own

Wobbish
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2013
rhymz: You read Tafida Bamaguje's piece? That guy is one smart hausa person that does not give a 4ck about any religion be it christian or islam. This guy exposed Paul's hypocricy and how he invented christianity and literaaly tore mohammed to pieces in his article why muslims are violent. I have never seen an hausa person get so cerebral on religion without giving a fuxk. . He called mohammed a muderous paedo that forced his invented religion on conquered tribes and territories.

dude you mean Nafata Bamaguje . Yes he is a brave man. He is a Pagan Animist Maguzawa Hausa like me and he is my fellow kinsman. He hates christianity and islam.

He is a true Hausa.
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by ikweremilitant: 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]ALI MONGUNO, BE RELEASED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF LORD AMADIOHA![/size]
hahaha so mongonu is back from their family meeting abi. Make una dey deceve una self
Re: Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors by ikweremilitant: 2:45pm On May 07, 2013
Fellonigerians:

How much was paid, and who paid it

This is just the beginning... Until the North joins Nigeria to fight Boko Haram, more of these kidnappings will happen...

I pray for Nigeria...
don't be deceved mongonu went for a meeting with his fellow elders to adress dia youths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Deserves Credit For Tackling Insecurity / In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group / Lagos Assembly Alleges Planned Attack On Speaker, Others Over Rejected Cabinet N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.