Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About (853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by manchibabe: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
what the most heated arguement you have ever had and what was it about,

one i can remember was when my flatmate spoke rudely on the phone to my mum and when i tried telling him dat it dont appreciate things like that, he kicked off nd d arguement started which was very heated and full of verbal attacks, embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by blackmann(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
A dude of mine way back in school called me and told me he was in town and he then said we should hook up. I was in my babe's house then and she later asked me when i was leaving that who was that "girl" i talked to on phone. I asked her what gave her the impression it was a girl i was talking to and she said she kn ew the voice over the phone was a girl's. i tried telling her that it wasn't a gir'ls but a guy's, but no, my babe no gree. That led to a shouting arguement between the two of us when she insisted that what she heard was a girl's voice. naturally i just left her and zoomed off. She later sent me a couple of texts that nite calling me a lair and saying that i broke her heart and that i had dashed the trust she had in me. That thing vexed me no be small.
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by Dreloaded(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
um are you gay? guys dont "hook up" They "hang out"
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by Sisikill: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

um are you gay? guys don't "hook up" They "hang out"

Tee hee hee

@ Topic
Funny you should ask, mine was quite recent. See, I was trying to convince some people that my parents really did enjoy over 35 yrs of marital bliss. . .despite their religious differences and when my dad passed away, no one ever thought my mom killed him. Something I think certain people believe could/would happen when a couple practice different religions. Shrugs Don’t. . .don’t ask me.
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by tRoOE(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2008
@topic
I don't argue with people in the real world, got no time for things like that

But on NL, hmmmmmm to many to remember grin
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2008
tRoOE:

@topic
I don't argue with people in the real world, got no time for things like that

But on Nairaland, hmmmmmm to many to remember grin

You haven't argued at all with real people? serious? Babe talk tru. . . . .
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by jkpretty(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
I don't wait for argument, I give u a well packaged piece of my mind & i'm on the move. wink
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by tRoOE(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

You haven't argued at all with real people? serious? Babe talk tru. . . . .
When am arguing with person and if he/she isn’t trying to understand from my own point of view I either keep really quiet, walk away or just reply by saying whatever,I dislike being stress over unnecessary things  
Re: Re: The Most Heated Arguement You Have Ever Had And What Was It About by manchibabe: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ jkpretty

gbam,

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Closed For Repairs / Please Help Me Locate The Yabb Section / The African Marketplace - Made In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.