Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where To Buy Sms Units - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Sms Units (415 Views)

Who Understand How To Buy Sms Online / Insane Bulk SMS Promo!......2,000 FREE Sms Units. / Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Sms Units by Negro1: 4:47pm On May 06, 2013
I'll like to know if its the network providers that sell the sms units, or if they have agents. The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking of going into this venture but I want to get it from the source because I believe it will be cheaper and it will also be the 'original' one. Heard a lot of stories bout fake sms units.
Thanks. Awaiting your responses.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Liberty Reserve @160 Per Doller / Nigeria's ID Payment Cards / Greener Pasture-pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.