Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! (28246 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by spenx084(m): 5:35am On May 07, 2013
DNA test is all i ask for before concluding on this matter.thatz all
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by bastrin(f): 5:40am On May 07, 2013
I see the beginning of the downfall of p square.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 07, 2013
gboss4sure: Wait ooooo, e be lyk say i go call paul to confirm this tory, is becoming somehow. You mean say person go born pikin come talk say na Paul give her belle without having any type of connection to paul. It seems it was a one night stand gone wrong.

Maybe na peter get d babe. the girl must av mixed dem up. Maybe they played pranks on d babe. Male identical Twins do dat a lot grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 07, 2013
ShyM-X:

I don't sleep with who.res, I stay away from them as far as possible... However, that's how the game goes - if you're a who.re/groupie/slag/slut/side-chic, you need to maintain your position.. Everything comes with the territory...

At the end of the day, she knew she was a one-night-stand/fvck-mate and there's an unwritten agreement that it's just for the beat - so why did she choose to get pregnant?

Women need to start taking responsibilities for their own actions - it's 2013, not 1850, for crying out loud... And they both enjoyed the darn sex... When she was moaning, getting moist, and making different tunes - she should have had it at the back of her mind that - that's where it ends with no extras... grin

Anyway, why didn't you bring feminism into this? This is where you ought to display feminism and why she needs to carry her cross... bwahahahahaha
gbam.i subscribe to you 1oo percent.bringing feminism into this issue is a very stupid idea.real feminist respect themselves
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by dnawah(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2013
Kamanda: That Baby is MINE!!!
I am the father.
Case closed.
u want go London by all means,i hail o!grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Excel30: 6:57am On May 07, 2013
Choi! this Golddigger girl don enter wahala.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by otele(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2013
Another black single mother in London.
Another black kid without a father in London
What is wrong with our people?
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Kassidy90(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2013
valencia25: As a man will ask in my Town...

Paul Okoye sé òòdó abi òòdó?
if Paul say Yes, na hin get belle be dat!
se gbogbo awon obirin ti iwo ti do nni o ma n loyun, anyway i reserve my comment untill DNA paternity test result is out, stupid assssshewo looking for soft landing

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2013
mimifonwon:

sharrap nigeran culture and most parents have always raised their children to marry a man that will give them comfortable life. Love wasnt the major multiplier..I beg stop being delusional.Yes there are a few that married their poor or struggling boos, but in most situations parents tried to make sure their daughters married a wealthy or well to do men, who can cater to their needs and that of their families. Now the way i see this, this girl was stupidly mislead by her parents( if the story is true) to go abroad to give birth to the child therefore forcing the hand of the man to take responsiblity. #Very Shutupit!! Now everyone knows that the quietest people have the most secret to hide and that is why i have always liked peter's open book life to his fans, no surprises. Now paul has cheated on anita, not once,not twice..infact he has cheated on her repeatedly and she stuck around. Peter has always been faithful to his cougar. anyways i hope they sort it out, because knowing the okoyes they will do what is right if the child is his, but if its is, smh, that babe should know that most likely she might just have to hand the baby over. Infact who is older, the one born in atlanta or this one..because indirectly paul has twins now..hahahahha..i hope the atlanta one is the oldest..at least anita can claim she is the mother of the opara!!!..chai see soap operaoooo!!!!

Nigerian Values system has been bastardized. This one does not even know what values to instil in her children, and she'll soon be a mum. These days, parents pay for special centres for their kids to write exams. Children carry BB Touch,Bold 5, BB Z10, Ipad etc. that their parents can't afford and no questions is asked by the parents. I remember in the days of yore. I took one naira note to school and wanted to buy something, the seller took me to my teacher and my teacher reported me to my parents. Nowadays, a teenager can take cash to a car shop and buy an EOD no questions asked. We have lost it.

See 17year old that has started doing it and not ashamed to come to the media to say that she was impregnated by so so so. Those days na for convent she go born that pikin, London ko.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Ishilove: 7:27am On May 07, 2013
Kaymisola: Psquare’s Paul Okoye has reacted to the breaking news that he abandoned his second baby mama, Elshama Benson Igbanoi in a London hospital.
Speaking through his media rep on Sunday, Paul stated that it is a trivial issue because "the allegation lacks substance."
He further said the lady was not known to them and they are not going to glorify her with a response. "Are you sure this is not April fool?" the rep told Niyi Abiti, a reporter.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/it-must-be-april-fool-paul-okoye-reacts.html
This is shocking and shameful. More reasons why we should zip up.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by elampiro(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2013
tumababa:

Maybe na peter get d babe. the girl must av mixed dem up. Maybe they played pranks on d babe. Male identical Twins do dat a lot grin grin grin grin

P square are not identical twins.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by WukedP(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2013
Theres somtin i dnt understand in dis whole story, u mean d gal in question got pregnant for Paul n for over 9months she neva said a word concerning dat to paul, instead she n her family (Dad) secured a visa to london n she dilivered d child there B4 breaking d news to paul?

But if its in d other way round i mean if he was informed b4 now n he kept deaf ears to it then he should be in for it,
but as for the Dad if he really made dat comment then i ll say they all planed it out, e wan hammer.. Cos if he knew about d pregnancy why then keep quite till this time? Alot of questions jare seems like one is watching a movies again via d Press

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Airforce1(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2013
Dis one na bad market for that girl Lmaaaooo grin

Ashawo!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by dotcomnamename: 7:46am On May 07, 2013
elampiro:

P square are not identical twins.

Yes they are
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by namechio: 7:48am On May 07, 2013
Quite an unfortunate situation for both parties. Ordinarily, a child should be a cause for joy, so sad that this isnt the case here, merely because both parties arent ready. Since the lovely innocent child is born-and we thank God for his mercies at safe delivery, what parties should be looking at now, is the way forward, and the interest of the child should supercede that of the parties. in this case, the man should take the lead and bear greater responsibility on how to resolve this matter. If the issue for him is about the paternity of the child- ok, let him resolve this by the DNA test and if the result confirms that he is responsible, then he would have eliminated every doubt haunting him and consequently he wouldnt have excuses to take excellent care of this child- who by the way-may be one of the greatest persons on earth-someday. On the otherhand, if the DNA proves otherwise, then his mind is also put at rest and then the next thing for him to do, if indeed he has been dating and being intimate with the lady, is for him to be a true friend. The lady needs love, care and understanding. Occurances like this make people stronger. She is still young and has a very promising future ahead of her. Finally, children are a priceless. Its a beautiful gift and they must be cherished.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by kolamilan(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2013
na dem sabi.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Eneze1(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2013
baby_123:

Am sure you were well raised, but you refused to take it by insulting women anyhow. If you sleep with a LovePeddler/slag/slut nd all sorts, what does that make you? An angel? No my dear, you both are the same kind of human being. And if she gets pregnant, you both deserve each other and the offspring. How can you even put responsibility on the girl? "She let herself get pregnant?". How? By divine intervention? If you were not there banging, sweating and pouring away, she cannot have "allowed" herself to get pregnant. Stop making excuses, you are a man now not a small boy. The day you decide that you can locate where a girls punny is and you know what to do with it, you have become a man. When you get her pregnant, you have become daddy and okurin meta. No explaining irresponsibility away again.

Gbam, that's the undiluted truth
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by yuzedo: 8:24am On May 07, 2013
BagLova: Its easy to single out the holier than thou ladies here. Those that have fCCUKd up their vagina with too many guys out there & have no sympathy for a fellow woman. These angry beeches that spew negative words out to this lady from page to page, comment after comment. Look at yourself in the mirror. We know your life is misearable. God will judge.

Random thought: When did it become cool to get pregnant without a wedding or marriage? Are we sold out on barbie dolls? Hiann!
Are you talkin' bout Kulyie?? Page to page that girl stays trying too hard! grin grin Got me wondering who hurt her undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Man2utd(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2013
SURY Suri
What? Does that mean the 19 old mother does not know who impregnate her. This is serious
[may be its tuface]
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by goldfish80(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Are you talkin' bout Kulyie?? Page to page that girl stays trying too hard! grin grin Got me wondering who hurt her undecided
She's definitely mad at someone grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by nomorename(f): 9:39am On May 07, 2013
Na wa o, even people who have never met their fathers because their mothers cannot remember which neighbour is responsible are condemning her undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 07, 2013
⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌. OooO
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by fruityjojo(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2013
If every gal paul sleeps with decide not 2 take d 'pill' den I wonder how many children he would hav now!s 19 years shameless gold digger! she is even my age mate!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Gennyz(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2013
INVEST IN PIGGERY, EARN 50% OF YOUR CAPITAL INVESTMENT EVERY YEAR.

NOTE: Investor will only need to buy the needed things; you don’t need to risk your money by giving cash. Every detail where is subject to further independent inquiry

I got along with a good friend of mine, who took me through Pig Farming, he started with
4 Female Pigs
2 Male Pigs
On December 2010, today he has grown a total 213 pigs (1 year 7months now)
1 pig = #50,000 - #70,000
213 pigs= #10,650,000 million @ N50,000
It takes 10-12 months to have it grown to the fullest, 1 female can give birth twice a year, with an average birth rate of 25-30 pigs per year.

The demand for puck meat is very high today, even Lagos state Government is ready to give free land for large scale Pig Farmers; China today can only get 60% from their puck from Britain. Lots of companies abroad are looking for pig farms to book meat; all they need is a steady supply, if you doubt me simply check China’s online biggest market, you will be amazed.

Am looking for a Partner, who can invest #350,000 only, I will do the entire dirty job on the following terms.
1. Once you receive a total sum of #1,750,000 from the joint venture, the deal is called off.
2. Investor is free to know everything except my client base.
3. Every Internal transaction must go through the bank for record purposes.
4. An investor must have personnel in the farm to protect his/her interest (optional), and report directly to him, and must be a male not female to aid me in the farm.

ANNUAL FINANCIAL PROJECTION:
Am looking forth to growing 200-300 pigs every year, putting my financial benefit at the tone of #14,000,000 -#21,000,000 annually @ N70,000 each.

LIST ITEMS TO BUY
1. Feed N90,000 for (first and second generation)
2. Rent and Animal Pen N100,000
3. Water tank ***
4. Medication ***
5. Housing for the Pigs
6. Baby Pigs N50,000
7. Water and other expenses N110,000 the only cash that will be giving to be to enable me take care of the farm.

call me on 07032149190 or royalprince005@hotmail.com
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by back2sender: 10:14am On May 07, 2013
sureteeboy: That's gud 4 her. Girls go mad anytime they see celebs. Yet most of them place themselves high above common guys

you got it rite bro.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2013
goldfish80:
She's definitely mad at someone grin
lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe,maybe not.by the way i thought they said a 'gold fish' has no hiding place,why are you a fan of immorality,you that is supposed to be shinning so bright with your exemplary character.you are not living up to your name o cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2013
yuzedo:
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy when the naked truth stares at you in the face anda person has no other justification to prove his or her point,the person resorts to PERSONALITY ATTACKS which is a symptom or sign of a person who has the mind and thinking of a mediocre.eku oro enu o cheesy it is well with you cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2013
fruityjojo: If every gal paul sleeps with decide not 2 take d 'pill' den I wonder how many children he would hav now!s 19 years shameless gold digger! she is even my age mate!
while my 19 year old kid sister just graduated recently and is learning make up in house of tara to empower herself skill wise and financially,the tart is chasing after an entertainers money.the people that advised her sure did not love her.her mates are out there improving their lives while she is....tufiaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Ngozickwukwuka(f): 10:58am On May 07, 2013
wooow....tew bad for her...paul is not like 2face...igbo boys no dey dull..no time grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by richeyy(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2013
I don't get something, if he's not the father, what then is he doing with the baby? undecided undecided

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 07, 2013
otele: Another black single mother in London.
Another black kid without a father in London
What is wrong with our people?
SMH.
apparently caused by her foolishness,her inability to sieve bad advice from the good one,inordinate lust for materialism,inability to use her number 6 instead her vagina was the one controling her body.the day girls begin to stop seeing themselves as a means to an end, respect themselves and shutting their legs before marriage or throwing themselves at entertainers,thats the day men will begin to have respect/regard for women/ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack / Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.