Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview (50364 Views)

Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by nairagossip: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Following Peter okoye's exposing interview with NetNg which he accused his brothers of ganging up against him.

read the interview from the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3000227/psquare-saga-peter-exposes-more

Jude, the elder brother has reacted to his interview, and it reads:

“3 sides to every story. Ur side, my side and the TRUTH. The truth is DIRTY………….#caution”.

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-feud-jude-okoye-reacts-to.html

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by nairagossip: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmm nawa o!

More shots fired. read full gist here:http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-feud-jude-okoye-reacts-to.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmm..... nawa for dis ppl oo

see this:: Photo :: See how a Man steals 7-month-
old baby http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photo-see-how-man-steals-7-month-old.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
nairagossip:
Following Peter okoye's exposing interview with NetNg which he accused his brothers of ganging up against him.

read the interview from the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3000227/psquare-saga-peter-exposes-more

Jude, the elder brother has reacted to his interview, and it reads:

“3 sides to every story. Ur side, my side and the TRUTH. The truth is DIRTY………….#caution”.

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-feud-jude-okoye-reacts-to.html
These ppl should just shut up and stop disturbing the peace of Nigerians with their family problems .if they like they can bloody slaughter each other if they like.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by metrodirect: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Menh i can see the end of Psquare o!

No body is accepting faults, Pride surely comes before a fall...Damn!

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by MahatmaGhandi: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude please ignore Peter, time and life has its way of handling people like him

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by metrodirect: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
beautiful team about to go down the drain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by omoyemirally(f): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Their enemies are beating drum for dem and dey are so busy dancing. Dis ppu need prayer

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Icecomrade: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016

Oga Jude aka Manager

Did you build a business structure for Psquare all these years?
If no, then I consider you a huge selfish failure.
I dont know what else to hear from your side when the fundamentals are not there.

Out of your selfish interest you blinded your eye to see the difference between family and business.

Any way, na Paul give you that window

Agbaya

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by daniska3yaro(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Kyllahmc(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter we know, Paul we know... But Who the hell is Jude?

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Anyi3(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is probably the last P-Square related thread I'd click on.

I don't want to know any more sides from any of una angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by mascot87(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
So when these goats grow up, what would they tell there children? They can't solve issues without bringing it to the social media. Elderly kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by omamush(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
na story them dey find.. mtcheww
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls I'm Looking 4 Someone To Shoot A Sextape With,"ANYONE CAN APPLY" a company is ready 2 buy the rites.See as their eye don shine @anyone,abeg if u no get T@T@ no pm me oh.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Bgorgeous: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
These grown men should just stop acting 14 please

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by olayinkaj2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Agbaya jude, talk make we hear.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Jennito(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
We break up to make up... Okoyes make una calm down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by emerged01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Family business no dey get structure. At the end,na wahala like this e go bring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
People with Samurai sword-like jaws are usually so aggresive and bossy. Or am I missing something?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
So many dumb Nigerians...you're tired of seeing them in your face,simply bleep off their issues.
They put up their family issues on social networks,their problem,certainly not your's...Don't come here and tell us how frustrated you are...

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by 4nobody4every1: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
angry angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by ikombe: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
That Jude na mumu. E wan dey chop half of eveything wey im brodas don labour for undecided . Abeg i go support peter all d way angry . Dat foolish fool called jude can go and die for all i care .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by kennyman2000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
which kind true dirty? Shey dem sleep with eachother wives ni

check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Benjom(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Waiting for this.... I must read from all of you before my judgement. I rise.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by tinsel: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
In a family, two people against one, then something is wrong with the one.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by ozo8080(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Psquare: Jude! God help this duo

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by brownjulie(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
this people should put an end to this madness pls, am tired of reading the same news every time.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude should just ignore Peter. Don jazzy did same to dang when he was busy claiming ownership of mo'hit and blabbing about great he was.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by biggz82: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Make una no disturb us wit una family issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by shamecurls(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I wont accept and resist any hanky panky by whosoever to discredit the fact that "Okro soup is better than Ogbono soup" in all ramifications.

Its painful too see people argue blindly about these fact. Okro soup will forever remain a better soup than Ogbono soup

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview by Dygeasy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.